So what's wrong with evolution?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

univac

May 29, 2008
Originally Posted by univac View PostThe tower of babel change us into different breeds,before that we were all one breed. I don't know about dogs and cats ...My Reasoning on this matterWhen you see the development of a cell with in a womb, one will notice that the cell divides and divides while forming one age of matter to another and so on.Until it comes to a certain stage and stops developing and life is born.This is dictated by the state of progression of that cell.The egg of the womb is the earth within the womb (abode of space)We are all cells from the body/ loins of God who is our Father and our lord Jesus Christ.Cells are developed in stages according to its kind and sensory. Developed and formed by God's will.As mankind was created on the last stage by God Authority in his own image and likeness.The breath of God gave him life as a living soul as well as a conscience, due to God dwelling in him.As God spirit was not to stay with the flesh of man forever and man was appointed to live 120yearsIt is only by the holy spirit of God that transforms mankind from the current age in the flesh and be born new to the coming age in the spirit. (Evolved state of being)As the intention of our Fathers work in all Creation in the beginning.To evolve from one state to the next by his authority.As a new earth and heaven will be created as a new earth and heaven was created at the beginning.And procreation lives on forever and ever for the glory of God.Just my thoughts on creationI have no idea what you're trying to say here. It sounds....odd.But to answer your original question, science has shown that life on earth evolved from a common ancestor. It is well researched, well proven, and well documented, and although science hasn't come up with all the answers, since it works in a progressive manner toward facts, the theory of evolution has simply provided the best explanation for the similarities that we see among all forms of life - no other theory compares to it. "Intelligent design" has proven to be far from an intelligent theory based in real science, and its sister mode of thought, creationism, works more to try and "poked holes" in evolution rather than provide a better explanation.However, with that said, evolution does not deny the existence of God, and there are many Christians out there who harmonize what they see in the world with what they believe in their hearts. Whether God created us as we are or whether He used the natural processes of evolution doesn't in any way deny His power to create, nor His power over creation.I agree in a sense