Solving the mistery of the trinity.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Groundzero

Not Afraid To Stand
Jul 20, 2011
Australia
Why do some have a problem with anything that seems to them to go out side of the book?
The book is only the book but some can not get their head around the history and facts of the book and how it came to be, but just go on about if a word is not in the book it's not right.
I think it's brainwashing techniques used by someone ranting on and on about a point.
Some people will not listen to reason and will no just sit down and try to work it out because they are so raped up in one point of view they can't see past that. and it happens with a lot of points in the Bible were we have a perception.
And has anyone's perception been enlightened when reading the Bible, mine has time and time again. Seek and you will find knock and the door will be opened.

I've read the Bible. I've read the Koran. I've read Oneness material, and I've read Trinitarian material. I can argue for the traditional Trinity, and I can argue for the revised Trinity. I can also argue for the view of Jesus as only a man. But ultimately, the only view which lines up with Scripture, is that Jesus Christ was God in the Flesh. Nothing less.

lawrance

Mar 30, 2011
I've read the Bible. I've read the Koran. I've read Oneness material, and I've read Trinitarian material. I can argue for the traditional Trinity, and I can argue for the revised Trinity. I can also argue for the view of Jesus as only a man. But ultimately, the only view which lines up with Scripture, is that Jesus Christ was God in the Flesh. Nothing less.
Revised trinity ? whats that.
You may be inspired by the true Trinity if you studied it thoroughly.
With the truth of the trinity you will see Jesus Christ as who he really is. as it's a truly wonderful thing to comprehend.
Jesus is the Son of God the Bible says so remember the vineyard story and study it.
And Jesus talks about his Father.

Sabitarian

Sep 11, 2011
I really do not understand the problem people have with the trinity? It is not a trinity as the words translated Holy Ghost do not signify another being in the original. Hagiou is Holy and that is simple enough and pneuma Is the same word used for the spirit of God. How hard is that. Yes it is misstranslated in English, but it is clear in the original. Could the translators be trying to cause you to error, you bet, but does that mean you can not go back to the original for clarification, NO!
"O," yes the Son of God Is the Alpha and Omega, first and last, so how could He be a clone or that He was created or any other such rot, it tells that He was with the Father from the beginning, not that He came after. That is a Jehova Witnesses idea from the Watch tower Society, a group of men who have changed their minds numerous times.
humble servant of the Lord God Most High

jerzy

Sep 7, 2012
...Jesus was really a clone of God the Father.

I trust God not man:

2Sa 7:12 And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.

Act 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
Act 13:23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

...if you've sceen me you've sceen the Father.

Joh 17:6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest
Joh 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
Act 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: