some Oriya Bibles

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, God has blessed me with some Hindi Bibles, but due to lockdown not able to give to them for whom i received these Hindi Bibles. But today some one is asking if i have some oriya Bibles to give to his believers. You can pray , if it is God's will, God bless with some Oriya Bibles for these new believers.

God bless!

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will pray that God will supply you with Bibles and with whatever else you need to help others. I will also pray that those to whom you give Bibles will read and understand them.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
I will pray that God will supply you with Bibles and with whatever else you need to help others. I will also pray that those to whom you give Bibles will read and understand them.
Before few hours was able to pass on, these 5 oriya Bibles, Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG-20200815-WA0026.jpg
    IMG-20200815-WA0026.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20200815-WA0025.jpg
    IMG-20200815-WA0025.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 0

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, God has blessed me with some Hindi Bibles, but due to lockdown not able to give to them for whom i received these Hindi Bibles. But today some one is asking if i have some oriya Bibles to give to his believers. You can pray , if it is God's will, God bless with some Oriya Bibles for these new believers.

God bless!

Hello My Dreams, maybe these bibles were meant for someone other than originally planned? I don't know, of course. Either way, I pray these will get into the hands of those who need them most. Amen.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Hello My Dreams, maybe these bibles were meant for someone other than originally planned? I don't know, of course. Either way, I pray these will get into the hands of those who need them most. Amen.

Yes, Maybe, i am just praying and if someonw asks i will give, because i think if i continue giving, God will provide. Bible giving is with faith and prayer

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, Maybe, i am just praying and if someonw asks i will give, because i think if i continue giving, God will provide. Bible giving is with faith and prayer

He will always provide as needed. Faith and prayer should precede all we do, not something I always do :oops: but when I do...He takes the wheel. Amen!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

God bless!
@My Dreams May the Lord guide and bless your Bible distribution!