someone left a case of whisty on my doorstep

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
someone left a case of whisty on my doorstep. I do not want to suport this poor behavior.
I am thinking to use it for starting bomb fires.

Does anyone else have a good idea?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
someone left a case of whisty on my doorstep. I do not want to support this poor behavior.
I am thinking to use it for starting bomb fires. Does anyone else have a good idea?
Since when did whiskey become whisty? How can giving you an expensive gift be called "poor behavior"? You do have a good idea except that you do not want to become an arsonist. On the other hand you could put a little into your gas tank each time you fill up. Alcohol will keep your engine humming away.:p

Reactions: The Learner

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
someone left a case of whisty on my doorstep. I do not want to suport this poor behavior.

Is this a punny?
A joke thread play on words?
Your name is The Learner and how you misspelled whiskey and bonfire, as whisty and bomb fire, so the punchline is, The Learner need learn how to spell whiskey and bonfire. :Broadly:

• Haha

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Planning on attending a riot this summer? LOL ......heard they make great moltov cocktails .....if you can't throw em, drink em ....

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey is the beast i have come across.

Maybe it was delivered to the wrong house, i can not see how anyone would just dump a case of such for a joke on one. you are looking at
$60 a bottle at least here. so 12 by 60 = $720
I would sell them if you do not want them and give the money to one in need.