Something grander then itself….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ephesians 3:10 (NKJV)
to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly [places,]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Or in other words; God is manifesting His wisdom through His believing one’s so that in the Spiritual realm His wisdom might be an exposed thing….

The ramifications of this thought, are just awesome and mind boggling…. This creation is not created for itself, but a part a something much grander then itself… And as a believing soul one is given a portion in it before Heaven itself….

This thought is comforting in such a deep way, but also knowing one is part of something beyond one’s ability to comprehend does give one pause to reflect….

For being part of God’s eternal plan does give the heart something to rejoice in beyond what it sees before it in this creation… For knowing that all one has gone through and that which is still to come, all has its place before God, all is so that Wisdom itself might be seen and known in all things… This knowing, makes the mundane things of this life just as important as the things that the mind says are of more value… Then obedience in the small things brings a joy that sustains as His manifold wisdom becomes known in this life, as it is also exposed in the Heavenly realm….

For knowing that God is using what one learns of Him as an exposing of His wisdom, does bring the heart much joy to the establishing of one’s faith, as the truth of being a part of the whole is brought to light in the life….So that His wisdom might be manifested as He is proved good and right in all He does in both in Heaven and on earth….

Unto Him be all things…

A fellow follower of His, Not me

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Ephesians 3:10 (NKJV)
to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly [places,]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Or in other words; God is manifesting His wisdom through His believing one’s so that in the Spiritual realm His wisdom might be an exposed thing….

The ramifications of this thought, are just awesome and mind boggling…. This creation is not created for itself, but a part a something much grander then itself… And as a believing soul one is given a portion in it before Heaven itself….

This thought is comforting in such a deep way, but also knowing one is part of something beyond one’s ability to comprehend does give one pause to reflect….

For being part of God’s eternal plan does give the heart something to rejoice in beyond what it sees before it in this creation… For knowing that all one has gone through and that which is still to come, all has its place before God, all is so that Wisdom itself might be seen and known in all things… This knowing, makes the mundane things of this life just as important as the things that the mind says are of more value… Then obedience in the small things brings a joy that sustains as His manifold wisdom becomes known in this life, as it is also exposed in the Heavenly realm….

For knowing that God is using what one learns of Him as an exposing of His wisdom, does bring the heart much joy to the establishing of one’s faith, as the truth of being a part of the whole is brought to light in the life….So that His wisdom might be manifested as He is proved good and right in all He does in both in Heaven and on earth….

Unto Him be all things…

A fellow follower of His, Not me
@Not me
The heavenly blessings of the church in Christ are wondrous; and it is all of grace...

"All of grace, yes, grace surpassing,
Such a portion to bestow,
But the love, all knowledge passing,
Grace has taught us now to know.

Love that bore the stripes and sorrow,
Love that suffered on the Tree,
Love that shares the bright tomorrow,
With the loved ones, you and me."

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Not me
The heavenly blessings of the church in Christ are wondrous; and it is all of grace...

"All of grace, yes, grace surpassing,
Such a portion to bestow,
But the love, all knowledge passing,
Grace has taught us now to know.

Love that bore the stripes and sorrow,
Love that suffered on the Tree,
Love that shares the bright tomorrow,
With the loved ones, you and me."

Be so very blessed in the experiencing of those heavenly blessings….

A fellow follower, Not me

Reactions: farouk