The faith that concludes…..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Corinthians 5:14 (NASB20)
For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this, that one died for all, therefore all died;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the faith of a Christian, one that has concluded this; that because Christ took them to death with Him, He now lives His life in them, and because Christ’s life is love for all regardless of all exigent circumstances, the love of Christ now controls….

For it is faith that concludes; for it being something that only someone whose faith is towards it can conclude, and by that concluding bring it to life…. For the first part, that being controlled by the love of Christ can not become living in one but by and through one concluding that because one died all died and one being part of that all, they themselves have died to all the things of this world…. For seeing into one’s death in Christ ends all concerns of, and for this life, one now by faith lives for Christ alone, that His will of righteousness, that His will of love might be shown towards all….

For it is this faith that was once delivered, this faith that says; ‘not I but Christ’…. This faith that constantly looks towards Christ for all things, this faith that constantly reckons oneself dead, this faith that constantly gives itself over to God as a living sacrifice…. This faith that constantly confesses ‘it is no longer I that live but Christ that lives in me’; this faith that has concluded this….

For the deeper one’s faith concludes, the deeper the joy, the deeper the love, the deeper the life of Christ is manifested in and through one…

Oh to have this concluding, the more, the deeper, the greater, let our hearts cry after…..

In His love, and a fellow follower, Not me

Reactions: Debp and Pisteuo

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Corinthians 5:14 (NASB20)

In His love, and a fellow follower, Not me
I can't believe anyone that signs threads this way is even here on a Christian forum... the way you sign this you state each time you are not a follower. Just who do you follow?

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't believe anyone that signs threads this way is even here on a Christian forum... the way you sign this you state each time you are not a follower. Just who do you follow?
Go with what the peace of Christ in your heart says…..

As far as my user name, the subject is touched in my signature, for when the Lord brought to light the truth that ‘righteousness is right and not me’, I became a not me….

Many blessings as we let the peace of Christ rule in our heart…..

A fellow believer, Not me

Reactions: Debp

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Go with what the peace of Christ in your heart says…..

As far as my user name, the subject is touched in my signature, for when the Lord brought to light the truth that ‘righteousness is right and not me’, I became a not me….

Many blessings as we let the peace of Christ rule in our heart…..

Then maybe a better one would be Messiah is right, Not me this would be more acceptable... and a truth.

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then maybe a better one would be Messiah is right, Not me this would be more acceptable... and a truth.
Thank you for your thoughts…

Many blessings, Not me

Last edited:

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He isn't saying he doesn't follow the Lord.

He signs off with "In His love, and a fellow follower" and "A fellow believer,".

His username just means he realizes Christ in him is what matters....he doesn't matter.

We all choose different usernames for various reasons. Now me...I didn't know how to pick a name for forums years ago....so ended up with my first name and last initial! Rather boring! :)

Reactions: Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His username just means he realizes Christ in him is what matters....he doesn't matter.
Blessings Debp, that truth being the truth of truths….

Oh, for the all of Him and nothing of us….

As we strive to get our ‘well done’s’….