Something I Wrote

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MaxTO

Oct 30, 2010
Even though I am not a bible scholar I have always wanted to write a sermon and I managed to write out a little something , something that I was inspired to write . As a result I would like to share it with all of you out there to get some honest feed back .

For God has wrote on the heart of every man the knowledge of that which is right & that which is just . It is through mans lack of faith , his desire to do that which is easy rather then that which is just that leads to sin . It is in his fear of being mocked that leads him to silence his heart and walk the path of dishonor rather then honoring his heart and doing that which is right . Man would rather glorify himself and poison his soul then humble him self before the Lord God to gain salvation .

We pervert and mock the sacrifice of our savour by doing wrong and then asking for forgiveness with out truly repenting . We dishonor our savors sacrifice when we believe our selves to be morally superior to others , the very ones that he gave his life to save . For we seek our salvation in materialistic , worldly things rather then the word of God . We put more thought into how we will spend our money and what new item we need to make our self complete rather then give our glory to the Lord and help those in need .

We are overwhelmed with a false sense of salvation based on false teachings and selective choosing of what we in our self rightshousness consider to be worthy of our following .

For the word of God is not to be perverted and his church shall not be turned into a whore for pagan holidays and celebration do to tradition with a greater desire to serve man rather then that of the word of God . Have you ever took the time to look into these holidays that lay claim to Christianity , or do you follow blindly because you don't want to rock the boat ? Have you ever took the time to see what the bible says about these traditions ? Do you even want to know for that matter ?

Oh how lucky we are that we are not Noah for God asked of him such a great task that required such faith , for most of us would shirley have failed . For most of us we fail in the most simply of tasks . I would suggest that most of us do not even know the meaning of the word , faith , yet we claim to have it in abundance .

Is it that we simply do not care ? Do we some how think that the word of God is in some way not relevant ? Do we think that it doesn't really apply to us ? Why oh why is man so ignorant ?

For are we not just as wrong when we place our selves above God as Satan was when he tried to be like the most high ? Are we not just as evil as satan when we tempt or inspire man to do wrong , as satan is when he tempts man ?

I ask , do you spend more time telling people that you are going to heaven rather then asking God for forgiveness ? Do you spend more time proclaiming to be righteous , rather then asking God to give you the strength to do that which is righteous ? Do you claim to know the truth , or do you humbly ask God to show you the truth ? For that matter do you even pray ?

And when you prey , for who's ears are you preying ? God's or Man's ? For it is written , Matthew 6 5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

6But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

7But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Now that we have herd what Jesus has said on preyer ask yourself , does your paster agree with that ?

John Zain

Newbie trainee
Sep 16, 2010
San Diego, CA

No doubt, this was from God's heart(s).
If you really are serious about evangelising the lost,
you must ask Jesus to baptize you with the Holy Spirit.
And ... "tarry" until you get it (Acts 2).
[url="http://www.christian...riptural-study/"]http://www.christian...riptural-study/[/url]
This will give you the great boldness that is necessary,
along with one or more of the 9 spiritual gifts (1 Cor. 12).
May God's blessings be upon you ... In Jesus' name, I pray.