Sons of the Kingdom will be born to the nations that remain in the Middle East, when Israel is removed (visiting?)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there,

So this is a hard concept to grasp, because many of you will not be familiar with the concept of "Sons of the Kingdom", nor "Israel removed from the Middle East". Jesus says the kingdom is within you (gospels, from memory), and from that we are able to understand that sons are born to that kingdom, but why would they be born in the Middle East, if the nation of Israel (from which Salvation comes) is not there? The answer is that there will be faith in the Middle East, even if Israel is not there.

Jesus said "the kingdom of God will be taken from you [Israel] and given to another nation, bearing the fruits of it" (again gospels, from memory). That is where the notion of Israel being taken out of the Middle East is grounded (scripturally). What you may not have considered, is holding these concepts together: that there is a massive birth of the sons of the Kingdom, where that vacuum is left. This will be a healing of the wound left by Armageddon (the event that prestages the second exodus, of Israel out of the Middle East). In other words, Christ will Himself be near to Israel's enemies in the sons of the kingdom ("a man's enemies will be enemies of his own household" gospels, from memory) that are born to them.

The point is that God does not just leave a vacuum, even when Israel's days go elsewhere, He still thinks of those who are with Him in the Middle East. This is compassion! This is love! Can you see the struggle? The struggle to leave the past behind? So anyway, if you think this is strange, you can always pray about it - the Holy Spirit won't bring it to mind, if it's not the truth. What I am hoping is that you will say "praise God! He will never leave us nor forsake us!"? The power of knowing that your enemies will not be left without the presence of God, is something that gives us peace in eternity - it is not supposed to be something that you compare yourself to others with.

I hope this has been of some encouragement to you.

God bless.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Armageddon (the event that prestages the second exodus, of Israel out of the Middle East)
It will be the Sixth Seal devastation of the Middle East; Zephaniah 1:14-18, +, that will allow the great Second Exodus into the holy Land.
Armageddon will happen when Jesus Returns, at least 10 years later.

In over forty Bible passages, it is prophesied that the Lord will gather His people: all righteous believers and settle them into the holy Land. Isaiah 35:1-10, Psalms 107:1-43
In this second exodus, the descendants of Jacob, plus all those people grafted in and deemed to be the Lord’s people by their Christian faith, will come from all parts of the earth and assemble in a place called “the wilderness of the people”. Ezekiel 20:34-38 describes this event very well. Those judged unrighteous will not enter the Land.

The gathering of the Lord’s people into the Promised Land, must happen before Ezekiel 38:8 & 12– because the Northern army of Gog comes to invade “a land recently recovered from war, whose people are gathered from many nations, now living in peace and prosperity”. This attack by Gog, happens a few years after all the Lord’s true believers have settled into the Land – “in the very centre of the world – the towns restored from ruin”. And they will be undefended, trusting on the Lord for protection.
The attackers are annihilated by the Lord. Joel 2:20

This must occur some time before the Return of Jesus, as then He destroys the worldwide army of the Anti-Christ, who have conquered the holy Land. Daniel 7:25 Although Persia [Iran] is mentioned as a member of Gog’s host, most are from “the far recesses of the North”. The current enemies of the State of Israel, the Arab nations are not included. The reason for this, is that all the nations surrounding Israel, including Israel as well, will be devastated by the next prophesied event: Psalms 83:1-18, which is the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath. The Lord will act at the moment His enemies make the mistake of attacking Israel. Deuteronomy 32:34-35, Psalms 7:15

This judgement will not be in the form of a nuclear exchange, as that would pollute the Land, but what fits the many prophesied descriptions of this Day, is a huge Coronal Mass Ejection from the sun. Isaiah 30:26 This will affect the entire world, but mostly, the Middle East area. Ezekiel 30:2-5 The Land of Greater Israel will be burnt over and devastated, all the population killed or evacuated. Jeremiah 10:18

THEN: Ezekiel 36:8-12 You Land of Israel: put forth your branches and bear fruit, for the homecoming of My people is near. The towns will again be inhabited and the ruined places rebuilt, more prosperous and populous than in ancient times.

This great Second Exodus of the Lord’s people will then take place. There are many prophecies about it: Ezekiel 34:11-31…I will search for My sheep and gather them to the Land of Israel, from wherever they were scattered on My Day of wrath…. they will be the flock I feed and I will be their God.

Isaiah 66:18b-19 I am coming to gather peoples of every tongue, they will come to see My glory. I shall put a sign on them and some I will send out to the nations who have never heard of Me. They will proclaim My Gospel to all peoples.

“I shall put a sign on them and will send some out to the nations
”, some of them; must be the 144,000, as described in Revelation 7:3-8 & 14:1-7, Isaiah 49:6

Luke 10:1-12 is a precursor of these missionaries, who will “proclaim My Gospel” to ALL the world. This is the Gospel of the coming Kingdom of God – the coming Millennium reign of Jesus. This makes these verses irrefutable proof that the second Exodus of all the Lord’s holy people, must happen some years before the Return of Jesus.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it a bit suspect that God created the world and people before anything remotely labeled Jew or Jewish existed.

Now,the whole world,condemned to be sinners before Hebrews,Jews,Romans, existed, is expected to be saved or condemned by a system that Creator arranged to arrive through the Jews.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi there,

So this is a hard concept to grasp, because many of you will not be familiar with the concept of "Sons of the Kingdom", nor "Israel removed from the Middle East".
It's hard to conceive because this teaching and belief isn't found in the scripture

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi there,

So this is a hard concept to grasp, because many of you will not be familiar with the concept of "Sons of the Kingdom", nor "Israel removed from the Middle East". Jesus says the kingdom is within you (gospels, from memory), and from that we are able to understand that sons are born to that kingdom, but why would they be born in the Middle East, if the nation of Israel (from which Salvation comes) is not there? The answer is that there will be faith in the Middle East, even if Israel is not there.

Jesus said "the kingdom of God will be taken from you [Israel] and given to another nation, bearing the fruits of it" (again gospels, from memory). That is where the notion of Israel being taken out of the Middle East is grounded (scripturally). What you may not have considered, is holding these concepts together: that there is a massive birth of the sons of the Kingdom, where that vacuum is left. This will be a healing of the wound left by Armageddon (the event that prestages the second exodus, of Israel out of the Middle East). In other words, Christ will Himself be near to Israel's enemies in the sons of the kingdom ("a man's enemies will be enemies of his own household" gospels, from memory) that are born to them.

The point is that God does not just leave a vacuum, even when Israel's days go elsewhere, He still thinks of those who are with Him in the Middle East. This is compassion! This is love! Can you see the struggle? The struggle to leave the past behind? So anyway, if you think this is strange, you can always pray about it - the Holy Spirit won't bring it to mind, if it's not the truth. What I am hoping is that you will say "praise God! He will never leave us nor forsake us!"? The power of knowing that your enemies will not be left without the presence of God, is something that gives us peace in eternity - it is not supposed to be something that you compare yourself to others with.

I hope this has been of some encouragement to you.

God bless.
Jesus came 2000 yeas ago
Some Jews were saved. Branches were broken off the VINE so that the Gentiles could be grafted in. Romans 11 explains this AND that God is not done with the Jews who were scattered throughout the world but have been brought back in this generation. Israel became a nation in 1948 and so one generation (according to Psalm 90:10) is up to 80 years. God brought them back and will continue to and a remnant ( 1/3) will he grafted back into the VINE - when the Lord returns. He will pit them through the fire and test them - as they are right now and this war will escallate.
The Beast is currently manifesting itself as Islam. Ten ( horns) nations will come against Jerusalem. Iran is at the head and Russia is also there in Syria. Currently there are five nations. Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen ( + Russia who has been assisting Iran with their nuclear program and has set up bases in Syria (who they assisted as well). Likely Turkey, Libya, Egypt, Jordan will join. ???

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It's hard to conceive because this teaching and belief isn't found in the scripture
But it is and the current Jewish State of Israel is Prophesied to be gone when the Lord sends His fiery wrath. Zephaniah 1:14-18, +
After that; the holy land will be occupied by the faithful Christian peoples. Proved by Daniel 7:22, 11-33, Revelation 13:7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But it is and the current Jewish State of Israel is Prophesied to be gone when the Lord sends His fiery wrath. Zephaniah 1:14-18, +
After that; the holy land will be occupied by the faithful Christian peoples. Proved by Daniel 7:22, 11-33, Revelation 13:7
Oh Sure, is that chapter 1 or 2 in the book of Aesop's fables?

Is that like beam me up Scotty, in your teaching every Christian around the globe will be magically teleported to Jerusalem/Israel

Big Smiles!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Oh Sure, is that chapter 1 or 2 in the book of Aesop's fables?
I gave the scriptural proof that Jewish Israel will be gone after the Lords Day of fiery wrath. You come back with childish and derogatory comments. We all know what that makes you to be.
Is that like beam me up Scotty, in your teaching every Christian around the globe will be magically teleported to Jerusalem/Israel
Matthew 24:31 With a trumpet blast, He will send out His angels to gather His chosen peoples from all the world.
I would think that to be gathered by angels and taken to where Jesus will be - Jerusalem; would be an amazing experience.
Now you have demonstrated how you reject scriptural truths. Your avatar name is a deception.