Sorry to the members for any confusion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just wanted to apologize for my "going to hell to preach the gospel" thread. I really don't know what's after this life except for NDE testimonies I've seen. But really we should want to enter into rest instead with the Lord and be in his presence and serve him as the Angels do. So I changed my mind and that is what I would like if God allows it.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just wanted to apologize for my "going to hell to preach the gospel" thread. I really don't know what's after this life except for NDE testimonies I've seen. But really we should want to enter into rest instead with the Lord and be in his presence and serve him as the Angels do. So I changed my mind and that is what I would like if God allows it.
I thought it sounded like a line from "the impossible dream" (To be willing to go into hell for a heavenly cause)....or something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: Nancy and dev553344

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truly truly there is but one way anyone will be forever with the LORD who did save them .
BELIEVE YE IN JESUS CHRIST . HOLD the faith firm , the hope in him firm to the end and never be moved away
from the hope of the glorious gospel that does save .
These things i write that those who do beleive may KNOW they have eternal life
and that all others will BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST and have eternal life . its that simple .
Now raise those hands and praise the KING .
And daily be in the bible reading and learning .

Reactions: Marvelloustime