Spiritual Blessing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jeremiah 32:40-41

Jeremiah's statement that nothing is too hard for God (32:17) is, in effect, a question. The divine move signaled by the land purchase appears to mean that Israel would not have to go through the announced devastation; can that really be the case at this stage of things? Jeremiah 32:26-44 constitutes God's response to Jeremiah's prayer.

Rebuilding Of Jerusalem:

Steadfastness: 40. "I will make with them an everlasting covenant, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me"

41. Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land assuredly with my whole heart and with my whole soul.

Last edited:
Reactions: VictoryinJesus

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jeremiah 32:40-41

Jeremiah's statement that nothing is too hard for God (32:17) is, in effect, a question. The divine move signaled by the land purchase appears to mean that Israel would not have to go through the announced devastation; can that really be the case at this stage of things? Jeremiah 32:26-44 constitutes God's response to Jeremiah's prayer.

Rebuilding Of Jerusalem:

Steadfastness: 40. "I will make with them an everlasting covenant, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me"

41. Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land assuredly with my whole heart and with my whole soul.
GOD Was Working With Them.