SPOOKY: fIRST HOLOGRAM NEWS REPORT

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I know it's technological razzle-dazzle and some purists will argue that the money could somehow be better spent on nuts-and-bolts, boots-on-the-ground journalism, but at 7:15 p.m., CNN beamed a hologram of correspondent Jessica Yellin from Grant Park in Chicago to its election headquarters in New York, and it was stunning.Bathed in a pool of light and glimmering around the edges, Yellin suddenly appeared in the center of the CNN newsroom to chat with anchor Wolf Blitzer about the huge crowd massing in and around Grant Park in Chicago in hopes of a victory by Barack Obama.After detailing events in Chicago, Yellin explained the technology that made her hologram possible. She was standing, she said, in a tent in Chicago surrounded by a ring of 35 high-definition cameras that were in sync via computer with cameras in New York. The 35 Chicago cameras created her image and then sent it to the cameras in New York, so that she appeared in real time as a hologram."It's like I follow in the tradition of Princess Leia," Yellin said jokingly.SEE VIDEO AT LINK:http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/entertainm...th_jessica.htmlHeres a youtube linkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thOxW19vsTg

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Christina;63054)
Reminds of giving power to give life to the image of the beast
Possisbly True. Can it possible be a type of the image to the beast?EDIT: I hate it when they don't let me watch the video. I tried it on two browsers. If it is a hologram, reminds me of Star Wars.
smile.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I dont know Jordan made me think of Antichrist standing in Jerusalem yet appearing as an image in New York or some city demanding you to worship his image.maybe my imagination working over time
smile.gif

ActionJackson

Oct 31, 2008
Sort of like one of Satan's "pretend" miracles. This sort of technology will probably be used in future scenarios to confuse, delude, and deceive millions into believing something is happening that really is not.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Christina;63065)
I dont know Jordan made me think of Antichrist standing in Jerusalem yet appearing as an image in New York or some city demanding you to worship his image.maybe my imagination working over time
smile.gif

(Unrelated Post)Wow, that is weird... Christina, I swear, you have posted this around 1 AM my time... not 4 hours later. o_O. ....... Abandon ship. Mayday mayday.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Rev 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed dont really think thats what its about Just said it remined me of the verse

AusDisciple

Dec 19, 2008
Folks, that is fake. It is NOT holographic technology. It was just fancy chroma keying all hyped up to get ratings.The technology is about three decades old. I can do that quite easily on my laptop using Adobe Premiere or After Effects. They've just done it with multiple camera's. The guy in the studio cannot see her there with him in 3D. There's just a blank circle on the floor as far as his vision goes and he sees and hears her on a TV monitor.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
LOL, I know this is an old topic... I just watch it, and I am able to watch it... thanks for my new and improve Firefox.
smile.gif
So now I should be able to see any video that Christina and others posted...