Spring's Here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm so excited to have spring here! We had the Carolina Cup (largest steeplechase event in the world) yesterday here in my home town and we've had highs in the past few days in the 80s. The Lord certainly has blessed us with some absolutely gorgeous weather early this spring and I do hope it continues.

Jesse

Apr 2, 2006
ach. it's about 85 degrees today where I am. I just played a game of basketball, and by the time I finished I could hardly see because of all the sweat in my eyes. I prefer the late fall, around halloween when it's nice and cool, but still none of the snow that prevents you from doing anything outside.

Kelvin007

Feb 17, 2006
I like the weather that you prefer Jesse, also. I like the cool weather... nice and sunny. I do like warm weather, but not HOT, HOT temperatures.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd prefer the hot weather myself. I absolutely love the beach and there's nothing like getting in the ocean when it's a steamy 95 degrees outside. I'm a bit partial to a little bit of snow, though. I just don't like it when it's just cold and rainy like it was this year.

Aaron

Feb 17, 2006
I love the hot weather- warm just isn't me. Here in NJ it's been crazy. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday were awesome just about kicking 70 degrees. Then Saturday it got to 65 then dropped to the 40's and iscolated thunder storms started, and today it just looks like it's gunna start back. I wish it would just get somewhere and stay for atleast a week- my allergies are kicking my butt now.Aaron

gibby

Apr 4, 2006
Ahh, springtime. Pretty soon we will be having tornados, hail, deadly lightening, and wind! I do enjoy the thunderstorms; they can be quite spectacular here! As long as no one gets hurt and the hail doesn't take out our garden!:pray:

Status
Not open for further replies.