Stay hydrated this summer to avoid possible health complications

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dehydration can cause numerous health complications and some of them serious. It is important to stay hydrated. The weather channel recently published an article about that but I can't find it off the top of my tries. Here's one: Healthy Hydration | The Weather Channel

Sports drinks are preferable if you can access and afford them as they contain the electrolytes necessary to keep the body working properly. Too much water can flush out the electrolytes and cause problems with your muscles, the heart is a muscle so keep that in mind. I drink one sport drink for every two sport drink containers of plain water. And ingesting some table salt can be a good idea on hot and sweaty days as you can lose sodium, potassium and magnesium from sweating. I take a one a day vitamin which has magnesium already in it.

Have a wonderful and safe summer everyone! Cheers!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Reader,

if you suffer from "kidney stones"....... then its a very good probability that this is related to you not staying hydrated.

I'd suggest bottled water.

I personally dont drink "tap water".
You can check the health rating of your local water supply / system, but maybe that update is not recent.

Stay hydrated.

Reactions: Debp