Steve Collins four book series

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

manumuskin

Oct 29, 2009
I see I've found some people who have discovered their very interesting roots here.I originally heard of the lost tribes story from a book by Herbert Armstrong i picked up as a teen ager but upon showing it to my preacher he told me it was crap so I threw the book in a box and forgot it.later on with the advant of the internet i ran across Yair Davidy's site and learned a lot but eventually got tired of his anti christian slant,it was then i found a frien of his who is a christian,a man named Steve Collins who puts out a four book series tracing the history of the Israelite tribes from the breaking off of a large contingent of Simeon in the wilderness to the Assyrian deportation and the escape of half of mannasseh and much of Dan as well through the Israelite empires of Parthia,Carthage,Scythia and the colonization of the british isles and america in modern times and in Solomonic times as well.Has anyone else read these books? Their are free articles and mp3 files at his site to get a feel of what are in the books.It's all atwww.stevecollins.comlooking forwarded to lost tribe discussions here.I also have the Origins book by History Research Projects which agrees with Steves placement of israelite tribes but disagrees with who other nations are.Once i became aware of where my ancestors came from and who we are and where other Israelites are this changes my whole perspectives of prophecy.yes many prophecies are centered around Judah and the modern Israeli state but many have to do with us as well.Alhttp://6000yearstory.ning.com/