STOP! at Genesis 1

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
? and .... by what "spirit", and not the "Holy Spirit?". .... :rolleyes: YIKES!
Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.
PICJAG 101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"
Who asks me that but one spirit that came out of the pigs?[/QUOTE]
Have you not read? 1 Timothy 4:4 "For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:"
1 Timothy 4:3b "which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth."
who are those? "them which believe and know the truth".... (smile).... lol, lol, lol ....... :p YIKES!.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"[/QUOTE]

Who continues asking me but one spirit of the legion of demons that came out of the pigs that dead in the sea? The pigs died but the spirits that were within them got out of them, evidently. Today these spirits of demons are within men of all religions, wicked men, unrighteous, liars, deceivers, fornicators, idolaters, adulterers, effeminate, pedophiles, thieves, covetous, drunkards, revilers, extortioners, and so on.

JESUS warned severily, saying: Matthew 12:v.43-45
43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.

44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.

45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

Be careful or get ready, the punishment is inevitable, fatal.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who asks me that but one spirit that came out of the pigs?
Have you not read? 1 Timothy 4:4 "For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:"
1 Timothy 4:3b "which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth."
who are those? "them which believe and know the truth".... (smile).... lol, lol, lol ....... :p YIKES!.

PICJAG

Who continues asking me but one spirit of the legion of demons that came out of the pigs that dead in the sea? The pigs died but the spirits that were within them got out of them, evidently. Today these spirits of demons are within men of all religions, wicked men, unrighteous, liars, deceivers, fornicators, idolaters, adulterers, effeminate, pedophiles, thieves, covetous, drunkards, revilers, extortioners, and so on.

43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.

44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.

45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

[/QUOTE]
ginoljc, TO ALL.

First thanks for the reply, second, that's all you have to say? you're no better than some of the others ... just talk, no word of scripture, and igorant to understanding. and must cannot read, did you not RERAD... Don't argue with 101G?

so I leave you to facebook and tweeter.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well now, have we gotten all that puffed up air off our chests yet?. good now back to Genesis. so STOP at Genesis 1, a fools paradise, one better read chapter 2, this is where the detailed informatation is located at.

A. in chapter #2. one will understand that man, H121 אָדָם 'Adam (aw-dawm') (formed on Day #3), was "MADE" into H120 אָדָם 'adam (aw-dawm') the species, mankind, (male and female), on Day #6. for there we find the making of the "FEMALE", bone of my bone, and flesh of my flesh. but NO BLOOD, or blood of my blood, that's very important.

B. chapter #2, destroyed any notion of Charles Darwin theory of man's evolution from animals, and I mean any animal. on land or coming out of the sea. man was here before the water animals.... that's why I don;t believe in his, Darwin theory, of man's evolution from animals.

C. now, chapter 2 also support the understanding of the first man, (male), and the first woman, (female), having children in the garden before they fell into sin.

so by reading chapter 2, it gives a detail account of the TRUTH of the beginning, in what God, the LORD JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Ordinal First, did in his CREATION, and in his MAKING of all things.

so if one wants to know the TRUTH about the beginning, don't STOP at chapter 1, READ chapter 2 .... WITH chapter 1 and let the Holy Spirit teach you.

PICJAG

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil

PICJAG

[/QUOTE]
ginoljc, TO ALL.

First thanks for the reply, second, that's all you have to say? you're no better than some of the others ... just talk, no word of scripture, and igorant to understanding. and must cannot read, did you not RERAD... Don't argue with 101G?

PICJAG

PICJAG

[/QUOTE]
ginoljc, TO ALL.

PICJAG 101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"[/QUOTE]

What prevails is the Word of God. The Word is God, understand?
JESUS warned severily, saying: Mathew 12:v.43-45

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

This severe warning from JESUS of the verse 45 above will fulfil LITERALLY, from now on, day after day, in the current generation that is similar the ancient evil generation of Sodoma e Gomorrah, and this generaion will be tormented exceedingly.

Remember: JESUS said: All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth, understand? Be careful or get ready, the punishment is inevitable, fatal. -- The Judgment Seat of Christ is running, despite He be invisible for now.