Story of Eden Not Literal?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mighty Bear

Oct 20, 2007
(kriss;52997)
mightybear thats about the weirest bible Ive ever seen:) and yes Eden is lieral and happened just as it is stated promblem is few can get away from their Sunday school teachings to understand what it says.And when you start to see the problems with the fairy tales of men. You realize something is amiss so that would lead one to possiably draw a wrong conclusion that its not literal. But it is.
But it did not change my faith in God and for my Savior and in Philippians 3:6, it says Paul was blameless, yet he was persecuting the Christians before he met Christ.

Mighty Bear

Oct 20, 2007
(kriss;52997)
mightybear thats about the weirest bible Ive ever seen:) and yes Eden is lieral and happened just as it is stated promblem is few can get away from their Sunday school teachings to understand what it says.And when you start to see the problems with the fairy tales of men. You realize something is amiss so that would lead one to possiably draw a wrong conclusion that its not literal. But it is.
I think now kriss Genesis 1:26 speaks about the morning stars and Adam and Eve are 100% human.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Mighty Bear;53019)
(Kriss;52997)
mightybear thats about the weirest bible Ive ever seen:)and yes Eden is lieral and happened just as it is stated promblem is few can get away from their Sunday school teachings to understand what it says.And when you start to see the problems with the fairy tales of men. You realize something is amiss so that would lead one to possiably draw a wrong conclusion that its not literal. But it is.
I think now kriss Genesis 1:26 speaks about the morning stars and Adam and Eve are 100% human.Can you tell me why you think that Kriss thinks morning star are 100% humans? Morning means Light, and stars are referred to angels. So how can you say humans are morning stars in Kriss's eyes?

Mighty Bear

Oct 20, 2007
(thesuperjag;53027)
Can you tell me why you think that Kriss thinks morning star are 100% humans? Morning means Light, and stars are referred to angels. So how can you say humans are morning stars in Kriss's eyes?
Sorry for confusing you Jag and no it wasn't kriss' but my interpretation because kriss thought my first interpretation was weird. God is spirit so God created the morning stars and the sons of God in His image which is spirit form and God called them Man because He was going to reconcile all things through Christ (Colossians 1:20).

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Mighty Bear;53037)
Sorry for confusing you Jag and no it wasn't kriss' but my interpretation because kriss thought my first interpretation was weird. God is spirit so God created the morning stars and the sons of God in His image which is spirit form and God called them Man because He was going to reconcile all things through Christ (Colossians 1:20).
I wasnt calling your thought weird Mighty Bear I said the Bible you were quoting was weird

Mighty Bear

Oct 20, 2007
(kriss;53052)
I wasnt calling your thought weird Mighty Bear I said the Bible you were quoting was weird
It's what it says that counts and I have several bibles
smile.gif

Mighty Bear

Oct 20, 2007
Jesus existed before AdamProverbs 8:26 ESV before he had made the earth with its fields, or the first of the dust of the world.Genesis 2:7 ESV then the LORD God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature.and mountain is symbolic of kingdomRevelation 17:9-10 ESV This calls for a mind with wisdom: the seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman is seated; (10) they are also seven kings, five of whom have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come, and when he does come he must remain only a little while.Proverbs 8:25 ESV Before the mountains had been shaped, before the hills, I was brought forth,