Strong Prayer For Homecountry Estonia Needed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Genero

Jul 8, 2009
Dear Friends in Christ,Our homecountry Estonia needs your forthprayers. There was a Franklin Graham crusade where 600++ people gave their lives to Christ, also about thousand renewed their relationship with Christ. I ask you humbly pray for those people and people who are not saved all over the Estonia. Please pray that Churches would gain suppliment to go to the country sides to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Also i ask humbly to pray for awakening in Estonia.God Bless You
eesti_kaart.jpg

limbo

Jan 22, 2009
GeneroHere is my prayer,Lord,There is a great awakening in Estonia. Let Thy holy Spirit save and keep these people. You said your sheep would come from the four corners of the earth. Glory to You. Thank you for Your Word which tells us that and your wonderful, mysterious ways that have caused the Gospel to be preached to all peoples, everywhere! halleluyah! Bless abundantly this out-pouring of Your Precious Spirit and as asked let the countrysides know You and Your Saving Grace! Let Estonia become a stronghold of Your Precious Word and many souls be saved and kept in Your Holy Keeping.In Thy Holy Name i pray,Amen and Amenlimbo