Subjective Religions and the Objective Gospel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How did Abel get accepted? And why didn't Cain? Why was Cain jealous of his brother? If they were like modern believers they would have both just assumed that they were accepted. Modern believers think that God gives them the choice if they are saved or not. The whole modern church is based on presumptions...not connection to the living God. Instead the bible is seen as a rubber stamp machine. Now people have been conditioned to believe that somehow we have to accept Jesus...rather than the other way round. Once WE accept Jesus we are then somehow to be able to justify ourselves legally...and somehow not be just like the Pharisees who did exactly the same thing with Moses. :oops:
Abel was accepted and cain not was because Abel was Chosen in Christ before the foundation and accepted in the Beloved Eph 1:4-6 and cain wasnt. Abel was given Faith in Christ to come and cain wasnt.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God hates Calvinism.
He hates it...
And that is because, its a Cross Denying "Doctrines of Devils".... Hebrews 13:9

See :

God gave Jesus to the WORLD....... John 3:16.

Calvin denies the Cross, ..... and so, that demonic theology, is HATED by God.

The born again should hate it.. The born again should deny it, refute it, and despise it,... because it insults The Holy Lord's Sacrifice, It insults the Holy Sprit, as well as denying that God is Love.

You should leave this Cult mindest, and never ever look back.
You have been fairly warned, you are showing contempt to God and His Truth

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You have been fairly warned, you are showing contempt to God and His Truth

God hates Calvinism. = He hates it...

God is not a Calvinist.
Jesus is not a Calvinist
The Holy Spirit is not a Calvinist.
Paul the Apostle is not a Calvinist.

A.) Final Answer

See :

God gave Jesus to the WORLD....... John 3:16.... and Calvin denies the Cross, ..... and so, that demonic theology, is HATED by God.
ALL The truly born again should hate it.. The born again should deny it, refute it, and despise it,... because it insults The Holy Lord's Sacrifice, It insults the Holy Spirit, as well as denying that God is Love.

Calvinism on a "Christian forum" is like water from a sewer being offered to drink.

You should leave this Cult mindest, Today,...right NOW.... and never ever look back.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Abel was accepted and cain not was because Abel was Chosen in Christ before the foundation and accepted in the Beloved Eph 1:4-6 and cain wasnt. Abel was given Faith in Christ to come and cain wasnt.
Not really. Cain was given the opportunity to get it right by God.

Genesis 4:7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

Abel was not chosen. His sacrifice was accepted by God. This no doubt will fly high above your head...but this is about being ACCEPTED by God (righteousness level) and not being PLEASING to God (holiness level)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Abel was not chosen.

Abel's offering was accepted because it was Blood., not his own self effort.

Cain's offering was rejected because it was his WORK......

God does not accept anyone's self effort to accept them.
"God is no respecter of Person's" because "all have sinned".

God only accepts Jesus, His Blood and Death .......to eternally accept a human being.

This acceptance is based on the Cross of Christ., and nothing else., as the Cross of Christ is the New Covenant, the BLOOD ATONEMENT.

This is the Literal Grace of God that is PREACHED as "The preaching of the CROSS is the power of GOD, unto Salvation".

So, never position your self effort, as if it has the capacity to be as worthy.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God hates Calvinism. = He hates it...

God is not a Calvinist.
Jesus is not a Calvinist
The Holy Spirit is not a Calvinist.
Paul the Apostle is not a Calvinist.

A.) Final Answer

See :

God gave Jesus to the WORLD....... John 3:16.... and Calvin denies the Cross, ..... and so, that demonic theology, is HATED by God.
ALL The truly born again should hate it.. The born again should deny it, refute it, and despise it,... because it insults The Holy Lord's Sacrifice, It insults the Holy Spirit, as well as denying that God is Love.

Calvinism on a "Christian forum" is like water from a sewer being offered to drink.

You should leave this Cult mindest, Today,...right NOW.... and never ever look back.
Jn 12:48

48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not really. Cain was given the opportunity to get it right by God.

Genesis 4:7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

Abel was not chosen. His sacrifice was accepted by God. This no doubt will fly high above your head...but this is about being ACCEPTED by God (righteousness level) and not being PLEASING to God (holiness level)
cain wasnt one of the chosen, in fact he was of the wicked one, a child of the devil 1 Jn 3:12

Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Jn 12:48

48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Only a disciple of John Calvinsim would post that God's word is Calvinism.

Do you understand, what i just told you?

I want you to think about something..

This....

If you will repent of your obsession with John Calvin, and turn from it....turn away from it...
Then you can finally say....>"yes im a CHRISTIAN"< instead of telling everyone you are a CALVINIST.

Yes, that is what you do, as all Calvinist love to shout and post and dream about their devotion to this Devil owned Heretic.

Reactions: Robert Pate

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
cain wasnt one of the chosen, in fact he was of the wicked one, a child of the devil hmmx1: 1 Jn 3:12

Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
Yep....WAYYYY over your head. How predictable. hmmx1:

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only a disciple of John Calvinsim would post that God's word is Calvinism.

Do you understand, what i just told you?

I want you to think about something..

This....

If you will repent of your obsession with John Calvin, and turn from it....turn away from it...
Then you can finally say....>"yes im a CHRISTIAN"< instead of telling everyone you are a CALVINIST.

Yes, that is what you do, as all Calvinist love to shout and post and dream about their devotion to this Devil owned Heretic.
Keep talking Matt 12:36

But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.