Sunday May 7th, 2006 - Internet Evangelism Day

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Internet Evangelism Day - Sunday, May 7th, 2006http://www.internetevangelismday.com/I came across this project today. I know it's pretty late to be reporting it, but I thought the cause was very noble indeed and it might be worth a shot for some of our faithful and gifted members.Basically, the idea of Internet Evangelism day is to get Christians to utilize the web in more ways to spread the Word. I like the idea of this website because it gives every user ideas for ways in which they can use their talent(s) effectively. God has blessed us all with various talents and I know, as well as you, that these talents are invested within you for a specific reason. Perhaps this day will help guide you down the right path. I don't know for sure. It's in God's hands, I simply felt compelled to share.Finally, I'll remind you that even posting here at Christianity Board is a form of web evangelism. We've started returning results from some of the major search engines and some of the strings entered are important topics - at least I think so. However, I don't want this to seem like I'm saying post here at CB and do the right thing, share your message all over and I encourage you to post on many boards. Just remember us from time to time. :angel1:Thanks for your time, and check that website out if you get the chance. It's worth a few minutes of your day!God Bless!