Supplemental EVIDENCE for Noah's Flood

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

I typically don't post in this Section, but I shared the following Technical Rendering with a couple of fellow Forum Members, and thought I should equally share with like-minded Believers.

This Rendering was produced by the Los Alamos National Laboratory "Environmental Earth Sciences Division" in Los Alamos, New Mexico, apparently in the 1980's, and shows the BEDROCK MAPPING of the North-Central region of the State:

NM Bedrock Map.jpg

Of course the clastic flow damage has been filled in with sand and silt over the past 4-5 thousand years concealing the historical specifics, including the horseshoe under the present city of Espanola (pronounce Espan-yo-la, having a "~" over the "o").

And if you follow the contours of the Jemez Mountain, one might perceive that this was a "plug-dome" volcano some 50k years ago which blew it peak as far as Kansas, and now the western most line running from the caldera toward the high plains is a Scenic drive with a spectacular region where the clastic flow cut through solid rock and two rivers converged created a majestic "Battleship bow" precipice as the combined rivers currently course a gentle path toward the valley floor.

And there's so much other amazing geology in the Western Mountains which proclaims Evidence of Noah's Flood that one can hardly comprehend each significance, much less the totality of GOD's handiwork.

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

I typically don't post in this Section, but I shared the following Technical Rendering with a couple of fellow Forum Members, and thought I should equally share with like-minded Believers.

This Rendering was produced by the Los Alamos National Laboratory "Environmental Earth Sciences Division" in Los Alamos, New Mexico, apparently in the 1980's, and shows the BEDROCK MAPPING of the North-Central region of the State:

Of course the clastic flow damage has been filled in with sand and silt over the past 4-5 thousand years concealing the historical specifics, including the horseshoe under the present city of Espanola (pronounce Espan-yo-la, having a "~" over the "o").

And if you follow the contours of the Jemez Mountain, one might perceive that this was a "plug-dome" volcano some 50k years ago which blew it peak as far as Kansas, and now the western most line running from the caldera toward the high plains is a Scenic drive with a spectacular region where the clastic flow cut through solid rock and two rivers converged created a majestic "Battleship bow" precipice as the combined rivers currently course a gentle path toward the valley floor.

And there's so much other amazing geology in the Western Mountains which proclaims Evidence of Noah's Flood that one can hardly comprehend each significance, much less the totality of GOD's handiwork.

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Their only idea is that mountains rose from the sea, instead of a flood? How pathetic are some scientists to not believe the bible...

Scientists have found fossils of whales and other marine animals in mountain sediments in the Andes, indicating that the South American mountain chain rose very rapidly from the sea.Mar 12, 1987 WHALE FOSSILS HIGH IN ANDES SHOW HOW MOUNTAINS ROSE FROM SEA (Published 1987)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps you missed the SIGNIFICANCE of the Rendering. Please review again ...
huh? Not sure what you're getting at, evidence of the flood? I just provided evidence of the flood also. It was to support your ideas.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
huh? Not sure what you're getting at, evidence of the flood? I just provided evidence of the flood also. It was to support your ideas.

Ummmmm, I cited Scientists as confirming historical geology; and you discounted Scientists as confirming the same. Both can't be true.

Perhaps a "hasty generalization" is "hasty"?

Bobby Jo

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ummmmm, I cited Scientists as confirming historical geology; and you discounted Scientists as confirming the same. Both can't be true.

Perhaps a "hasty generalization" is "hasty"?

Bobby Jo

The scientists I quoted said that whales exist on high mountains because the mountains arose from the sea bed. And that is a theory and not fact. I showed evidence, although it was mixed with scientific theory. Not all theories are correct, they are theories for a reason and can't be proven, but the evidence still exists.

I don't know Bobby, why do you think there are whale skeletons in the desert and high atop mountains?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... why do you think there are whale skeletons in the desert and high atop mountains?

I'm not sure why you want to argue where that the earth was null and void, and waters covered the earth, and after life forms began that we have that geological evidence on mountain peaks. Or that Noah's Flood may have included eddy pools where the broken and smashed dinosaur bodies collected in various body/head proximities which don't match (the heads come off FIRST in a clastic flow, and thus are a random collection of various parts); or that Noah's Flood may have other geological evidence which the scientists OBSERVE but either can't or WON'T explain due to ACADEMIC DOCTRINE PRESSURE.

Are you saying that EVERYTHING a scientist observes is FALSE? Or that what a Christian observes is inherently TRUE?

If so, then please explain why the "church" teaches that the Daniel 9 seventy weeks are 490 years, when BOTH the Scriptures themselves and world history argues otherwise. -- Or any number of other inconsistencies taught by the church, including various assertions regarding the Shroud of Turin; the Rapture; that Jesus was "Perfect" when HE was only SINLESS ...

I'm not sure of your agenda, so maybe you could clarify.

Thanks,
Bobby Jo

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure why you want to argue where that the earth was null and void, and waters covered the earth, and after life forms began that we have that geological evidence on mountain peaks. Or that Noah's Flood may have included eddy pools where the broken and smashed dinosaur bodies collected in various body/head proximities which don't match (the heads come off FIRST in a clastic flow, and thus are a random collection of various parts); or that Noah's Flood may have other geological evidence which the scientists OBSERVE but either can't or WON'T explain due to ACADEMIC DOCTRINE PRESSURE.

Are you saying that EVERYTHING a scientist observes is FALSE? Or that what a Christian observes is inherently TRUE?

If so, then please explain why the "church" teaches that the Daniel 9 seventy weeks are 490 years, when BOTH the Scriptures themselves and world history argues otherwise. -- Or any number of other inconsistencies taught by the church, including various assertions regarding the Shroud of Turin; the Rapture; that Jesus was "Perfect" when HE was only SINLESS ...

I'm not sure of your agenda, so maybe you could clarify.

Thanks,
Bobby Jo
No Bobby, I was kinda thinking that it flooded, which drown the dinosaurs. The whales swam around and got beached on mountain tops and as the water receded some of them got trapped in deserts. Is any of that making sense to you. It's my personal theory. What do you think?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey BTW, did you see "Noah" with Russel Crow? It was a total abomination from Hollywood and so predictably liberal. Like they were trying to teach people that Noah was wicked. Real sick movie, I only recommend it if you like being religiously offended by blasphemy from Hollywood. I kinda wish I hadn't seen it, but I did:

movieposter.webp

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey BTW, did you see "Noah" with Russel Crow? It was a total abomination from Hollywood and so predictably liberal. Like they were trying to teach people that Noah was wicked. Real sick movie, I only recommend it if you like being religiously offended by blasphemy from Hollywood. I kinda wish I hadn't seen it, but I did:

movieposter.webp
Terrible movie!!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Supplemental EVIDENCE for Noah's Flood
^ OP

When studying early Scripture, my realization was:
1) Yes, we all have heard of the Heavy Rains, during the flood....But
2) Water Also rose up from under the Earth.
(Earth which IS dry Land).
3) First sign... of water rising up.

Gen 2:
[6] But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.

4) Then during the Flood...
Water from Above
Gen 7:
[4] For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights....

Water from In the Earth
Gen 7:
[11] In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

Stopping the Water and Removing the Water
Gen 8
[1] And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters asswaged;
[2] The fountains also of the deep and the windows of heaven were stopped, [/B] and the rain from heaven was restrained;

Asswaged meaning...(assuaged) to lessen the intensity.
We know How the intensity of the Flood waters were lessened....
Rain restrained.
Fountains of the deep stopped.
A WIND.

But a WIND doing what exactly?
* Present Rain Water, in my view, went into Valleys, gorges, to form seas, rivers, lakes...
* It is my view, the WIND, blew the Waters (FROM the fountains of the Deep) BACK to where the fountain of the deep WERE, before the Flood, in the Earth.

Some time about 2014 Scientists discovered an under the earth ocean. Estimated to be size, water amount greater than our present day known oceans.

I think that is a reference to "the fountain of the deep".

I believe the Great Biblical Flood absolutly did occur.

Glory to God,
Taken

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Thank you sir for the wonderful secular support to the evidence of the flood in Noah's day

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

Re:
Gen. 7
10 days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth.
11day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

... and if I might supplement this geological evidence, please allow me to provide ONE ADDITIONAL PREMISE with TWO ASPECTS which I believe has merit:

1. Mars, Venus, and Earth ALL show signs of cataclysm.
  • Mars has "canals" (Arroyos / Canyons/ Ravines, and respective "sandy basins") which were obviously formed by some type of clastic flow most likely including water and/or ice; and polar ice caps consisting of H20 (water) and CO2 (dry ice).
  • Astronomical Scientists have assert a conclusion that Venus was "resurfaced" some 5,000 years ago. -- Now they didn't provide any explanation, but simply left it as an established fact. And I haven't searched for or come across any additional information as to HOW they arrived to their conclusion, but it is an assertion.
  • Certainly earth's evidence is abundant for all to see.

2. Apparently the earth has no naturally occurring Iridium, with the only source being from "space". However, we do have evidence of a roughly 1/4" thick deposit of Iridium-rich sediment on our planet.

So given these "Facts", it shouldn't be too great a leap to propose that Noah's Flood was BOTH from the "fountains of the deep" and assisted by an Ice Asteroid Belt which coursed it's way through our universe, and impacted all three planets, per the respective Geological evidence.

And not to "complicate" the discussion, one might be intrigued to discover that the South American "ICA" civilization carved elaborate "burial stones" to mark the graves of prominent citizens which depict advanced medical surgery (brain, heart); and Warriors using dinosaurs as War-Horses (brontosaurus and triceratops); among other carvings. And of course there is additional significant evidence of human/dinosaur existence including associated footprints; temple carvings (showing a stegosaurus); and even the Chinese Calendar which showed various creatures which existed during it's creation.

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: marks

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Re:
Gen. 7
10 days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth.
11day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

... and if I might supplement this geological evidence, please allow me to provide ONE ADDITIONAL PREMISE with TWO ASPECTS which I believe has merit:

1. Mars, Venus, and Earth ALL show signs of cataclysm.
  • Mars has "canals" (Arroyos / Canyons/ Ravines, and respective "sandy basins") which were obviously formed by some type of clastic flow most likely including water and/or ice; and polar ice caps consisting of H20 (water) and CO2 (dry ice).
  • Astronomical Scientists have assert a conclusion that Venus was "resurfaced" some 5,000 years ago. -- Now they didn't provide any explanation, but simply left it as an established fact. And I haven't searched for or come across any additional information as to HOW they arrived to their conclusion, but it is an assertion.
  • Certainly earth's evidence is abundant for all to see.

2. Apparently the earth has no naturally occurring Iridium, with the only source being from "space". However, we do have evidence of a roughly 1/4" thick deposit of Iridium-rich sediment on our planet.

So given these "Facts", it shouldn't be too great a leap to propose that Noah's Flood was BOTH from the "fountains of the deep" and assisted by an Ice Asteroid Belt which coursed it's way through our universe, and impacted all three planets, per the respective Geological evidence.

And not to "complicate" the discussion, one might be intrigued to discover that the South American "ICA" civilization carved elaborate "burial stones" to mark the graves of prominent citizens which depict advanced medical surgery (brain, heart); and Warriors using dinosaurs as War-Horses (brontosaurus and triceratops); among other carvings. And of course there is additional significant evidence of human/dinosaur existence including associated footprints; temple carvings (showing a stegosaurus); and even the Chinese Calendar which showed various creatures which existed during it's creation.

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

I wouldn't put any weight on cave carvings, the Nazis confirmed a whole Arian race religion via their interpretation of questionable markings and or findings in a cave. which could have easily been falsified or counterfeited. who's going to prove the expert wrong?

the victors get to write the history according to their own will, by their interpretation thereof.

anyway on the flood there are things in the bible that might give clues. it was ten generations before the flood to Noah and ten to Abraham. the generational markers after that were 14. also Enoch who walked with God lived only 365 years. just so happens that a year is 365 days
which may have not been the case when Enoch walked with God. also the years men lived was reduced significantly. and it took some time to get to 120 years Abraham ten generation after the flood still lived 175 years.

if the earth yielded the water in the flood then what was the behavior of the continental plates? there is still a volcanic line through the center of the Atlantic and the pacific. that goes basically from pole to pole. that could have been the result of expansion of the earth could be the reason for the man to live much shorter lives. one might think if the water was under ground then how would it be bigger after the fountains broke. that's something to consider but there could hydraulics involved and temperature issues, or a change in the earth's density which can effect gravity and the years of man. we are in a very sensitive relationship with the sun were as water can change the earth at the slightest change. i do believe its written some where in scripture were the seas evaporate and there is just clouds some time in the future.

i remember some time ago an engineer did a study of the weight of these huge dinosaurs and concluded that no way could the bones mainly leg bones could hold that kind of weight, which is most probably true. thing is, what if the gravitational pull was much lighter then.

needless to say its all speculation

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... not that I'm particularly pursuing Noah's Flood and the associated evidence which is founded in the Garden of Eden, but that analysis helps our geological perspective of the earth as it existed pre-flood, and is substantiated post-flood:

Draining The Oceans: The World Before The Flood ANIMATION. This is COOL!
The God Culture, Feb 4, 2020​

... and as so many aspects of Scripture is examined, we start to see exactly how Scripture is MORE "Scientific" than those who we "trust" to provide our "scientific understanding".

And so where we're basically taught that FIVE RIVERS approximate to the Middle East WATERED THE ENTIRE GLOBE, -- now we find that FIVE GLOBAL RIVERS WATERED THE ENTIRE GLOBE, -- which should have been INTUITIVE from the start. But while we believe so much of what isn't true, Dan. 12:4 dictates that in the End Times KNOWLEDGE WILL INCREASE, which is made possible by Computers, and encompasses ALL aspects of life including history, geology, physiology, physics, and chemistry among other "sciences", -- and it also includes our understanding of SCRIPTURE.

There's SO MUCH NEW INFORMATION on SO MANY TOPICS it makes my head want to EXPLODE. :eek:
Bobby Jo

Last edited: