Tambora here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tambora

Oct 30, 2009
Hello all!Found this site, read some of the post, and thought it was a fine place to study the word of God.I keep my options open for further study, but some of my present beliefs (until reasoned otherwise) are:Jesus is God and man.No secret pre-trib rapture.Sons of God in Genesis 6 were angels.I abhor Calvinism.Looking forward to studying, learning, and fellowshiping together.Oh, and I'm an old widow woman.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love to have you with us; sounds like we definitely agree on some things! Welcome to CB, hopefully we can provide that fine place for you to study!God Bless!

Tambora

Oct 30, 2009
Thank you, Swamp Fox and Gumby.God bless you, and God bless our studies.

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Tambora,Welcome here. Like your posts already.What am I looking at in your avatar - I can't quite make it out.If you don't mind, whereabouts are you - you can be vague. USA? East, West, you know?Thanks,:)Miss Hepburn

Tambora

Oct 30, 2009
Hi Miss Hepburn,My avatar is just a character from the BLOOM COUNTY cartoon series that used to run in the Sunday papers.It's a penguin.I am in Texas.

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tambora;74279]Hi Miss Hepburn said:
BLOOM COUNTY[/I] cartoon series that used to run in the Sunday papers.It's a penguin.I am in Texas.
We don't or didn't carry Bloom County - so a friend in NM saved them all for a year for me. :) Then he got so hooked he didn't want to really give them up!I lived in San Antonio for a few years -I love Texas and Texans.There's alot going on there with Evangelists, also. Famous ones.I'd go to their 2-3 day conventions if I lived there. Nice to meet you,:)Miss Hepburn