tattoos

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I look at tattoos with the attitude Paul had concerning many things. To the pure all things are pure. And also, if what I do in my liberty offends one of my brothers, then for the sake of conscience of the weaker brother I will abstain. Is is all about our neighbors and living peacefully with love and consideration of others within the body of Christ. This is a forgotten lesson and many abuse the liberty we have in Christ and so offend many.

Not just the act being a sin, but causing others to stumble is even worse, as Scripture says clearly.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...Tatoos...I hate tatoos, because all it really does is...poisoning thy body, that which belongs to God. I don't want any tatoos at all. I rather want people to see me as a Christian...not by appearance...but by good fruits. That's my 2 cents...OLD THREAD...Leviticus 19:28Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus our Lord and Saviour.
Good testimony - doesn't cause others to fall, to sin, or to stumble !