Technical Terminology for Christian Universalism Evangelism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A Study on Christian Universalism Evangelism

Evangelism Message: Believe in Jesus Christ to be made clean from sin, death, and gain permanent life. Therefore all people will become believers in Christ Jesus and go to Heaven.
Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people,

3 types of Evangelism presentation approaches: stimulus response, need satisfaction and formula selling approach

Stimulus Response = Person will be converted to Christianity if given appropriate stimulus.
Christian: Hello here is my emotional backstory about how I found that the love of God is true. [Bible Verse]
1 Corinthians 15:22-28 All will be made alive in Christ, but each in his own turn and ultimately Christ will subdue all His enemies, eliminate death and God will be all in all.
Non-Christian: I am deeply moved by your personal experience. I want to become a believer in Christ.
Christian: [Evangelism Message]

Suggestive Selling = You react based on what someone initiates to tell you.
Christian: Hello
Non-Christian: Hello. [conversation]. Which makes me wonder, what is the point of all of this? What is the meaning of life?
Christian: The meaning of life is God, He created us to serve Him, for He is love and joy. [Bible verse]
Psalm 100:5 For the Lord is good and His love endures forever; His faithfulness continues to all generations.
Non-Christian: You answered my question. I want to become a believer in Christ

Formula Selling Approach = Exact same copy-and-paste soulwinning pitch to everyone, 30 seconds to 1 min, short so can deliver it in mass.
Ex: Common in telephone, door to door, email, messages, hand-written letters,

Prospecting -> Pre-Approach -> Approach -> Presentation -> Close -> Follow-Up
Christian looks for people to convert -> Christian sees someone to convert, makes plan in advance -> Christian waits for good opportunity to initiate conversation -> Christian tells evangelism message -> Christian converts Non-Christian to Christianity -> Christian checks up on new convert, encourages them to evangelize too. [And now it can loop with the new convert looking for people to convert]
Psalm 96:3 Declare his glory among the nations [all countries will have their national religion as Christianity]

Jesus Christ is the only way to Heaven! All religions that are not Christianity are false, only Christianity is true.
Inevitability of Christ’s All in All = Eventually everyone will become believers in Christ, guaranteed.

Pioneering Evangelism = Telling the good news to people who have never heard of Christianity before [introductory stage]
Competitive Evangelism = Telling the good news to people who have had a bad experience with Christianity before [growth stage]
Reminder Evangelism = Telling the good news to people who are already Christian [maturity stage]
Isaiah 52:7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him who brings good news

No matter if people are born as good evangelists or not, training in righteousness is always useful.

Public Soulwinning = One to many preaching to multiple others about Christianity
Personal Soulwinning = One to one conversation to another person about Christianity
Personal Persecution = One to one conversation insulting Christianity
Public Persecution = Many to one insulting Christianity
2 Timothy 3:12 Indeed, all who desire to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted

Soulwinner’s Supply Chain
Pastor -> Evangelist -> Listener
Teacher -> Soulwinner -> Learner
[These roles are interchangeable my friends. Sometimes we teach those who already are Christian, tell good news to those who are not Christian and simply hear what people say. Forwards Integration and Backwards Integration.]

Electronic Evangelism Channels = Gospel videos, Christian website, Evangelism emails, Soulwinning forums,

Christian Proselytism = Evangelism = Soulwinning = Witnessing = Spreading the Gospel = Telling the Good News = Converting People to Christianity
Mark 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

Christian Universalism = Universal Salvation = Victorious Gospel = Universal Reconciliation = UR
Communication 10% is actual words, 40% is tone of voice, 50% is body language.
Or
The 55/38/7 Formula by Albert Mehrabian states that communication is 55% nonverbal, 38% vocal, 7% words only.
Source: How Much of Communication Is Nonverbal? | UT Permian Basin Online

Using AI (Artificial Intelligence) like ChatGPT for Evangelism can be useful (make sure the information from the machine is biblically sound).

Global Evangelism = Spreading the Gospel outside of your home country.
Mark 16:15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation.
Dispensationalism viewpoints. Futurist = Believes the Gospel must still be proclaimed to the whole creation for Revelation events to occur. Preterist = Believes the Gospel has already been proclaimed to the whole creation as Revelation events have already occured. (I am personally a Preterist).
-> Translation to different language may be necessary (English). Traduction a une autre langue peut etre bon (Français).

Word of Mouth = Soulwinning through conversation.
Viral Marketing = Online version of word of mouth.

Membership Group = Group you belong to. Ex: Christianity
Disassociative Group = Group you don’t want to belong to. Ex: Atheism

Drive -> Cue -> Response
I don’t want to die -> [Sees Gospel message how I can live forever] -> Becomes a believer in Christ

Soulwinner’s Plan = Road Map of witnessing activities for specified future period.
[Though it’s also good to take action and witness to others right now]

5 Forces = These can either help Christian Universalism spread or try to stop it from spreading.
1) Social Forces
2) Economic Forces
3) Technological Forces
4) Competitive Forces
5) Regulatory Forces
[However the truth will never be stopped forever, it will continue to spread and all people will learn that Universal Reconciliation is true. All people will have faith alone in Christ and gain permanent life :D ]
1 Corinthians 15:22: "As in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive."
Romans 11:32: "For God has consigned all to disobedience, that He may have mercy on all."