Thank you all that prayed for my back

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I figured out what was causing my back pain. I was sitting with my leg under my back side and it was straining my spine. I had read that straining your spine can cause inflammation to happen in neighboring areas of your back which it did cause. Ever since I started sitting up straight my back has improved. I was sitting the way I was because my tail bone hurt when I sit normal. But it has since stopped hurting. Praise be to God and a big thank you for all the prayed for me. I was able to figure it out.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like I'm going to have to see a doctor. I went to do my exercises again today and felt a sharp pain in my back on the other side. I think I'm bulging a disc.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Looks like I'm going to have to see a doctor. I went to do my exercises again today and felt a sharp pain in my back on the other side. I think I'm bulging a disc.
Yeah, once you find out if you have a bulged disc, I think then it's good to see a chiropractor. They can fix those kinds of things sometimes and of course just remind them to be careful. Your posture is another thing to consider. God bless you!

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, once you find out if you have a bulged disc, I think then it's good to see a chiropractor. They can fix those kinds of things sometimes and of course just remind them to be careful. Your posture is another thing to consider. God bless you!
Thanks @thelord's_pearl. I will probably see a doctor, but I don't believe in Chiropractors really.

• Love
Reactions: thelord's_pearl

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So sorry Devin, I hope you will find relief brother.

Reactions: amadeus