Thanksgiving

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s time to think of God’s infinite goodness, mercy, and love!

Thanksgiving

Psalm 95:2
Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.

Psalm 100:4
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

Isaiah 51:3
For the Lord shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the Lord; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.

2 Corinthians 4:15
For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.

2 Corinthians 9:11
Being enriched in every thing to all bountifulness, which causeth through us thanksgiving to God.

2 Corinthians 9:12
For the administration of this service not only supplieth the want of the saints, but is abundant also by many thanksgivings unto God;

Philippians 4:6
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Colossians 2:7
Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

1 cor 4:7 For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?

We may not always have things our way, but we can in all place and time give thanks to God for His great munificence!

Glory to God in the highest!
Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God of hosts!

Thanks be the creator for our creation!
Thanks be to the redeemer for our redemption and salvation!
Thanks be to the almighty God for His mighty works!
Thanks be to the good God for His wonderful mercy!
Thanks be to The eternal God for all His Benifits and Graces!

Blessed be God in His Angels & Saints!

Glory be to the Father, and to the son, and to the Holy Ghost, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end! Amen!

Note: not a single word about the church, Mary, or the authority of the apostles!
Glory to God!

Sorry wrangler it’s more than a thousand words! What can ya do?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don’t forget to thank Our Lady for bringing Our Savior and consenting to Our Salvation!

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don’t forget to thank Our Lady for bringing Our Savior and consenting to Our Salvation!
Wasn’t that God who brought our Savior in human form through the Immaculate Conception, Not Mary, she was merely a vessel chosen by God to conceive Christ through the immaculate conception without sin, she had no say so or choice.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wasn’t that God who brought our Savior in human form through the Immaculate Conception, Not Mary, she was merely a vessel chosen by God to conceive Christ through the immaculate conception without sin, she had no say so or choice.

yes that’s true it’s God’s mighty deeds but Mary also consented to our salvation Lk 1:38 as eve consented to our fall
Adam lost our salvation Mary found it Lk 1:30

Lk 2:30 Jesus is our salvation, Mary is his mother and therefore the mother of our salvation

Mary and all the saints grace, virtues, and merits are from God’s infinite goodness mercy and love and they end in God glory!

Not by nature but by supernatural grace!
Mary and the saints are what God made them not according nature but by the supernatural grace of God!

so all glory to God!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm so thankful for this year. God has taken me from happiness to happiness and from joy to joy.

Last year I was in want of good fellowship. Now I have a church family and good amazing women by my side as I volunteer.

My marriage is whole and happy. Our finances are improving. We are healthy and strong. We both have seen the goodness of the Lord increase in our lives.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm so thankful for this year. God has taken me from happiness to happiness and from joy to joy.

Last year I was in want of good fellowship. Now I have a church family and good amazing women by my side as I volunteer.

My marriage is whole and happy. Our finances are improving. We are healthy and strong. We both have seen the goodness of the Lord increase in our lives.

blessed be God!

Reactions: Wynona