That which comes after….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 15:46 (NASB20)
However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural; then the spiritual.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As with all God’s dealings with fallen man, that which is of the outward must come first; it being, one believing that Christ did sacrifice Himself on the cross for the forgiveness of one’s sins…. Then that which is spiritual comes, it being, believing that Christ took the believing one also to death with Him when He died on the cross….

That which is of the outward must come first, being that which the human will chooses to believe, then that which is spiritual comes, that which that same believing believes, by adding one’s death on the cross with Christ to that same faith….

For this is the spiritual faith of a Christian, that which turns one from a carnal believer into a spiritual believer; one believing that when Christ died on the cross He took the sinful one with Him to death, thereby freeing one from the law by fulfilling the law concerning the sinner which reads; ‘the soul that sins, that soul shall die’…. This is the Christian’s spiritual faith, believing this truth, and believing into this truth…..

For struggle as much as one will against sin, one will never find victory but in the way of this faith; believing that when Christ died on the cross He took the believing one to death with Him, so that by faith it might be made true , ‘it is no longer I who live, but Christ that lives in me’….. This is that which is spiritual, that which comes after, which when the faith of it comes, becomes one’s very life, and the very heart of it… For the faith that becomes one’s very life is the faith one is to live by…..

Be blessed in the faith of the very heart of life….

A fellow follower, Not me