The angel who proclaims the Gospel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dougishere

Jan 12, 2012
Illinois
In Revelations 14:6-7, one of the angels of God proclaims the Gospel in the latter end times:

Then I saw another angel flying directly overhead, with an eternal gospel to proclaim to those who dwell on the earth, to every nation and tribe and language and people. And he said with a loud voice, "Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his juegment has come, and worship Him who made heaven and earth, the sea and the springs of water."

I think this is awesome; God is bringing to himself the world through the Gospel message to every nation, tribe, language, and people. This reminds me of 2 Peter 3:9

The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.

The end is nearing and I hope all who have been enlightened obey that light. No one will have an excuse for not hearing the Gospel, according to the message of the angel.

Phillip

Jan 2, 2012
In Revelations 14:6-7, one of the angels of God proclaims the Gospel in the latter end times:

Then I saw another angel flying directly overhead, with an eternal gospel to proclaim to those who dwell on the earth, to every nation and tribe and language and people. And he said with a loud voice, "Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his juegment has come, and worship Him who made heaven and earth, the sea and the springs of water."

I think this is awesome; God is bringing to himself the world through the Gospel message to every nation, tribe, language, and people. This reminds me of 2 Peter 3:9

The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.

The end is nearing and I hope all who have been enlightened obey that light. No one will have an excuse for not hearing the Gospel, according to the message of the angel.

The Gospel has been proclaimed by the 'angels of the Lord' (men who are sent forth preaching) for 2000 years now to every nation tribe and language of people, causing some to come to repentance and obedience to the faith. That is one way we know the Word is true and can be proven in history.

Each of us, as we 'near the end' of our own lives, finds fulfillment of God's Promises in our own lives, in our Temple body, which is the Body of Christ, the Heavenly Jerusalem Mt Sion from which we were born of the Lamb's Wife.

Now is the time to worship Jesus our King, as He reigns on the Throne of David forever, in our Hearts, the Eternal Kingdom of God!

Praise Jesus!