The Bell

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And so it was that one day, God decided to make Himself a bell, and so He collected all the finest gold, fired it , and spent time fashioning a mould. When the gold was ready, He went above it and made sure He could see His face in it, and He thought to Himself, " this is fine gold and will make a good bell". And so He poured the gold into the mould,. after it cooled He removed the bell from the mould and inspected it, and and thought." perfect just as I invisioned it to be", then he took a hammer and rung the bell and it rang true ," Since this is my first I will call it my " Jesus", bell and it will be used as a reference for all the rest, Then He proceeded to pour the second bell, but in the process some impurity slipt in, so when he removed it from the mould, He thought to Himself.' this looks just like the first," but when He rang the bell, it was not the same, for it was tainted with catholism", and so He poured another, but it became tainted with 7r-th day adventism, and a third but it was, agnostic, and a fourth , but it was coc, then cclc then presbetyrian, and so He poured millions of bells, they all looked like the first but none of them rang true. Enough He said, then He proceeded to take all the bells, through them back into the vat and wound up the temperature, and as it boiled away, noises came out, division, religion, hate, lust, jealousy, anger , bitternes, but each time a sound came out He just made the fire hotter, and slowly He removed all the impurities from the surface, then He looked and thought, " this is almost ready", so He took the mould and washed it 7 times and each time He inspected it to make sure it had no deffects. The He went above the vat, and looked in, removed the last of the dregs, and waited tilll the last ripple stilled and. Thought, " as it was before, I can see my face in it", and so He poured another , then as He removed it , He closely inspected it , and found no imperfections, and then He rang His Jesus bell, and the new bell and they rang in unison, And He thought to Himself", I am pleased, it is a splitting image of the first, and I cannot pick the difference, and continued pouring more, each time ensuring that they all rang true to the first. " No impurities' not one , they must all look and sound the same, they must all be of one accord".It is a hard word, who will understand.In His love