The betrayal of America and its consequences

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
just an opinion but my daughter called upset last night saying she doesn’t understand why some have to dominate. How crushing it feels under the weight of another puffing up to assert their control over others. Point is (just an opinion) but that spirit has been in America way back so why do we defend her (America), as if she has always been this perfect model to the world. Saying “make America great again”?

The betrayal of America and its consequences
Could be seeing: The betrayal of Christ and its consequences.

DOMINION-
MEANS CONTROL!!!

No such thing as coincidences.

Goal- Plan- Propaganda- Demonize- Cheat-
CONTROL the POWER...BECOME the POWER

The Power being wielded and more planned is to utterly corrupt.

Do not test.
Do not vaccinate.
Stay firm in God.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Wait for it...
Aside from the Awesome thing About Trump...
...not a poli-TIC-ian, (blood sucker)
...not trading secrets to the enemy FOR $$$
...not poli-TIC-ally "correct"
He IS a superior talented "workhorse"... and came with His OWN money....as A Servant...Not a RULER with foreign money and foreign ideas.

Offense and Defense /
Take a punch and retreat and lay down.
Take a punch and regroup and forge ahead.

With the non-stop Assaults Against Trump since the Day he Announced to run for his First Term...
Not once has he Laid Down.
Not once has he in the slightest motion Fought for anything but preserving the People's Liberty.

The Enemy within this Nation, Puppeteered By the World money bags...IS a monumental Adversary of the People's Liberty.

My own little attention of "play on words", words have meaning/implication...
like DOMINION- Means Control, Dominate
like DEMOCRAT- Means People, "RULED"
like RIGHTEOUS- means Right, Good
like DEMONIC- means EVIL
like 137 times in Scripture TRUMP is used to sound a signal to Pay Attention.

God is in Control...God tests us All...
We needed a Scrapper...God delivered.
It ain't over yet. Praise God. :)

Reactions: pompadour

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that's right, God is not the enemy....the enemy kills enemies.....God gives his life for them.

The American Democratic Machine is my Enemy...yet, I Stand with Christ the Lord that they might become "ILLUMINATED" and "Converted.

Their IDEA, PLAN, PROMOTION, is to Absolutely "Transform" and "ELIMINATE" that Pesky "GOD belief" or "people" who do not stand with them.

If one does Not KNOW the TRUTH...one can Not STAND with/in the TRUTH.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not good at politics and that is why I avoid them. I sometimes say stupid things out of ignorance of not knowing or understanding how things work in government. But still I have questions. Same as with all the multitude of denominations and church branches and the people in them ...if the foundation is Christ then what is built up is on a sure foundation, yeah? if America was built up on the foundation of Christ ...then that foundation can not be destroyed and what is built upon that foundation can not fall? Maybe we will see what America is truly made of...not necessarily a bad thing yeah?

America was NOT established on Politics!
Politics is the "crafty" Philosophical Method of How to Gain Power...Then use that POWER to "RULE" over People. (And confiscate the People's wealth).
Politics Promotes "CAREERS"...keeping the SAME "RULERS" year after year after year.
This method...creates a HIERARCHY...(same person) repeatedly in the "Control"...power seat/position....OF RUL-ING...rather that the peon Being RULED.

(and BTW...it is THE peons...who PAY $$$ the "RULERS" to Dictate to the Peons what "THEY must DO, can not DO and CAN or CAN Not HAVE!")

(and BTW the average US peon wage- 40,000.
The base salary Congressman- 174,000 + perks...meals, transportation, spas, clothing, hair, entertainment, staffs, offices, decorations, printing, maids, gardeners, health /hospital coverage, armed guards, CREDIT CARDS...and most of that salary and perks continue AFTER Sitting in that position!(retirement).

And all those "Neeto" perks, are extras PAID for BY the peons.
And any of those things, a peon wants...comes out of his own 40,000 per year wage...(of course after the Ruler gets his CUT!)

(If people HAVE A RULER...They HAVE a Dictator!)

America was Established on Individual Liberty.
The Establishment...is the Government Entity, Established with A "FEW" Things to "over see"...by Elected and Appointed "SERVANTS"!
And such SERVANTS, would take turns...out from the PEOPLE.

"Politics" is a scientific philosophical Method TO GAIN POWER, BE THE POWER, IN SUCH A FASHION THAT THE PEON WILL BEG TO BE CONTROLLED!

The MUST college courses for ANY "successful" politician hopeful is
"Political Science".

For the PEON average Guy... IF you don't know an enemies goal and strategy ... you will not recognize it when they spring it on you, under the guise ... it like a gift from them to you, you will love.

Aristotle-Plato accredited precursors of Political Philosophical Science.

Scripture:
Col 2:
[8] Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Glory to God,
Taken

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Supreme Court Dismisses Texas 2020 Election Challenge; Alito and Thomas Disagree

The Supreme Court of the United States should have been the one last bastion for the preservation of America, the Constitution, and the rule of law. But in the end, the very justices nominated by Trump -- Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and Barrett -- not only betrayed Trump, but betrayed America by refusing to address the theft of the 2020 presidential election.

This is an unbelievable development. This is a huge betrayal. And this is catastrophic for America and the free world. And it would seem that this is also the last nail in the coffin of the United States.

An year ago, no one could have dreamed that within a matter of 12 months, America would be totally demolished. But that is exactly what happened with COVID-19, BLM, Antifa, and finally massive election fraud in at least four states. And the Senate Republicans have also shown their true colors. They would rather given green cards to foreign workers and flood the country with illegals, than find ways and means to support unemployed, hard-working citizens.

But when the rule of law and simple justice are rejected by the highest court in the land, it means that law abiding citizens are left with absolutely no recourse, other than armed rebellion or submission to tyranny. Since every institution in the USA has been corrupted, citizens cannot look for relief from any one of them.

Some are surmising that the law-abiding states might break away from the republic altogether. Others are encouraging Trump to declare martial law and address this matter forcefully. Others are wondering what will happen when Communists take control of the USA.

Everything that Biden has been plotting is designed to destroy America and give China total control. And now that Biden has fulfilled his role as the clueless Trojan Horse for Kamala Harris, the Leftist mainstream media have decided to shift gears. For them it now time to let the truth about the corruption of the Bidens be published, so that Joe will simply be pushed aside and Harris -- a committed Marxist -- will become the president, and then systematically destroy everything that means anything to freedom-loving, law-abiding citizens.

It should now be clear to everyone that the justice systems of America (local, state, and federal) have loudly proclaimed that lawlessness and criminality will be favored by judges, and those who obey the laws will be punished (e.g. Michael Flynn). This is in conjunction with defunding the police so that criminals can reign in America.

I haven't been following this but i already had the feeling that the court would be corrupt...
But even if Trump wins what is he going to do??? Y'all think he is going to save the day??? Drain the swamp??? Not a chance...
He had the chance to do that... He had all the evidence to hang Fauci and Gates and expose the whole scam but instead he jumped on the vaccines... The left can't be trusted but neither can the right

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You and historyb actually want civil war !?
Is that what others on here desire ? Rita

No one Wants a civil war.
However those who ARE Free ARE willing to Fight to KEEP their Freedom.

It's a matter of Principle; particularly of Americans Steeped IN History whose Ancestors FOUGHT FOR Liberty ...and Oppressed Foreigners who come to the US, willing to Assimilate, And BE a Patriot to Enjoy Liberty and Willing to Fight to Keep it.

My maternal folks arrived here in 1630.
My paternal folks arrived here in mid 1700's.
Many documented Military Servants and Deaths.
Their part. My part is enjoying what they did. My duty is protecting what they did.

When Corrupt people promote to seat Foreigners and Foreign Tied people in American Government Office Seats I want to Puke. Obama was a disgrace and Harris (with a twist is), is a disgrace AND danger beyond Political Control to People systematic elimination.

Evil and Wickedness will prevail...
If good men are silent and do nothing.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: pompadour

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't been following this but i already had the feeling that the court would be corrupt...
But even if Trump wins what is he going to do??? Y'all think he is going to save the day??? Drain the swamp??? Not a chance...
He had the chance to do that... He had all the evidence to hang Fauci and Gates and expose the whole scam but instead he jumped on the vaccines... The left can't be trusted but neither can the right

If one does not KNOW Who their Enemy IS or WHY the ENEMY "IS" their Enemy...
They are already defeated.

Not in the least do I believe Trump positioned Enemies of America on the Supreme Court.

Certainly ANYONE being seated in a new position, is subject to being in unfamiliar surroundings, protocal, colleagues, boundaries....and THREATS....and FEAR of THREATS for themselves and family.

Trump has signaled the People of this Nation Repeatedly...He can TAKE the backstabbing and will not Relent in working To preserve and protect the People's Liberty.

Take an OLD Lesson from Scripture.
God set the Jews Free from Bondage...Yippie
When THAT Freedom had Hurdles For "THEM" to "KEEP" THAT Freedom...
They Whined and Cried and Lashed OUT to GOD..about GOD.

Trump accepted a heavy burden...and every time there is a hurdle ... and Sorrow arises ...
Get over it. Trump is not a "hoper", he's a "doer".

SCOTUS and Foreign Money Bags...
is Not the Converted's Highest Power.

Be cautious. Beware ...The Demons have a plan and goal.

Glory to God,
Taken

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Trump is not a "hoper", he's a "doer"

The only thing Trump did was dragged the world deeper into this fake plandemic...
And instead of doing what he said he would by draining the swamp, he protected big pharma and funded the vaccine program, warp speed...

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only thing Trump did was dragged the world deeper into this fake plandemic...
And instead of doing what he said he would by draining the swamp, he protected big pharma and funded the vaccine program, warp speed...

BS- The so called "pandemic"...was pushed by the WHO... Trump, reported their findings, as does every world Representative.

Individuals in Droves "cowered in Fear"
Sovereign States "Governors"...got the same Reports from the WHO.

It was primarily Soverign States Governors who set State "Mandates" in place.
Did you cower in Fear?
Mask your face for nearly a year?
Distance from your family?
Believe the Hype God is Not "essential"?
Rush to get TESTED?
Hope for "a hurried" supposed Vaccine "cure"?
Worry, worry, worry?

THAT ^^^ was/is the Reaction of a great number of people.
No, I do not put on Trumps Shoulders What Individuals DO or DO NOT DO.

And BTW, the Majority of American People are citizens of the Several States. Most States do not Have a Bankrole set aside to hand out an unexpected FREEBIE to every citizen of their State.
BY LAW, declaration OF a Pandemic (via the WHO) and acceptance of ANY US State govt renders that an Emergency...to which the Law provides for State Governors to Requisition The Federal Govt for Monetary Aid...and It IS or is NOT Authorized BY Congress, and then Required For the President To Act.

I do NOT Blame Trump for doing his Duty.
I Back-Pat Trump for doing his Duty.

As far as...yippie (some) Governors "Mandating" distancing from family, requiring masks, tests, vaccines...

Pfff... I exercise my right to inform myself, oversee my castle and person, and enjoy or suffer the consequences thereof.

Glory to God,
Taken

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm amazed at the short memory people have during the roll-out of covid.
Let's do a comparrison of what the w.h.o. website says and what Vox and many others say happened during the timeline.
I'm just curious.

31 Dec 2019

Wuhan Municipal Health Commission, China, reported a cluster of cases of pneumonia in Wuhan, Hubei Province. A novel coronavirus was eventually identified.

1 January 2020

WHO had set up the IMST (Incident Management Support Team) across the three levels of the organization: headquarters, regional headquarters and country level, putting the organization on an emergency footing for dealing with the outbreak.

4 January 2020

WHO reported on social media that there was a cluster of pneumonia cases – with no deaths – in Wuhan, Hubei province.

5 January 2020

WHO published our first Disease Outbreak News on the new virus. This is a flagship technical publication to the scientific and public health community as well as global media. It contained a risk assessment and advice, and reported on what China had told the organization about the status of patients and the public health response on the cluster of pneumonia cases in Wuhan.

10 January 2020

WHO issued a comprehensive package of technical guidance online with advice to all countries on how to detect, test and manage potential cases, based on what was known about the virus at the time. This guidance was shared with WHO's regional emergency directors to share with WHO representatives in countries.

Based on experience with SARS and MERS and known modes of transmission of respiratory viruses, infection and prevention control guidance were published to protect health workers recommending droplet and contact precautions when caring for patients, and airborne precautions for aerosol generating procedures conducted by health workers.

12 January 2020

China publicly shared the genetic sequence of COVID-19.

13 January 2020

Officials confirm a case of COVID-19 in Thailand, the first recorded case outside of China.

14 January 2020

WHO's technical lead for the response noted in a press briefing there may have been limited human-to-human transmission of the coronavirus (in the 41 confirmed cases), mainly through family members, and that there was a risk of a possible wider outbreak. The lead also said that human-to-human transmission would not be surprising given our experience with SARS, MERS and other respiratory pathogens.

20-21 January 2020

WHO experts from its China and Western Pacific regional offices conducted a brief field visit to Wuhan.

22 January 2020

WHO mission to China issued a statement saying that there was evidence of human-to-human transmission in Wuhan but more investigation was needed to understand the full extent of transmission.

22- 23 January 2020

The WHO Director- General convened an Emergency Committee (EC) under the International Health Regulations (IHR 2005) to assess whether the outbreak constituted a public health emergency of international concern. The independent members from around the world could not reach a consensus based on the evidence available at the time. They asked to be reconvened within 10 days after receiving more information.

28 January 2020

A senior WHO delegation led by the Director-General travelled to Beijing to meet China’s leadership, learn more about China’s response, and to offer any technical assistance.

While in Beijing, Dr. Tedros agreed with Chinese government leaders that an international team of leading scientists would travel to China on a mission to better understand the context, the overall response, and exchange information and experience.

30 January 2020

The WHO Director-General reconvened the Emergency Committee (EC). This was earlier than the 10-day period and only two days after the first reports of limited human-to-human transmission were reported outside China. This time, the EC reached consensus and advised the Director-General that the outbreak constituted a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC). The Director-General accepted the recommendation and declared the novel coronavirus outbreak (2019-nCoV) a PHEIC. This is the 6th time WHO has declared a PHEIC since the International Health Regulations (IHR) came into force in 2005.

WHO’s situation report for 30 January reported 7818 total confirmed cases worldwide, with the majority of these in China, and 82 cases reported in 18 countries outside China. WHO gave a risk assessment of very high for China, and high at the global level.

3 February 2020

WHO releases the international community's Strategic Preparedness and Response Plan to help protect states with weaker health systems.

11-12 February 2020

WHO convened a Research and Innovation Forum on COVID-19, attended by more than 400 experts and funders from around the world, which included presentations by George Gao, Director General of China CDC, and Zunyou Wu, China CDC's chief epidemiologist.

16-24 February 2020

The WHO-China Joint mission, which included experts from Canada, Germany, Japan, Nigeria, Republic of Korea, Russia, Singapore and the US (CDC, NIH) spent time in Beijing and also travelled to Wuhan and two other cities. They spoke with health officials, scientists and health workers in health facilities (maintaining physical distancing). The report of the joint mission can be found here: https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/who-china-joint-mission-on-covid-19-final-report.pdf

11 March 2020

Deeply concerned both by the alarming levels of spread and severity, and by the alarming levels of inaction, WHO made the assessment that COVID-19 can be characterized as a pandemic.

13 March 2020

COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund launched to receive donations from private individuals, corporations and institutions.

18 March 2020

WHO and partners launch the Solidarity Trial, an international clinical trial that aims to generate robust data from around the world to find the most effective treatments for COVID-19.

Archived: WHO Timeline - COVID-19

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
I didn't know Australia had a civil war too.
Not having gone to High School I probably missed a lot of history classes.
Learning new things still, every day.
Australian Civil War (Austria-Hungarian Assassin)

Hugs
They should not do that, whosoever believe in Christ should not fight evil with evil. We should only seat and watch God do his work.
Remember even the angel of God don't fight the devil by himself but give the authority unto God almighty (Jude 1:9). Whosoever believes in Christ should not rely on their own strength.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In late 2019, the coronavirus wasn’t on much of the world’s radar. President Trump was becoming the third president in US history to be impeached. We now know, however, that the first cases of the virus were cropping up as early as November. Here’s where things stood late last year:

November 17: Although it was not diagnosed as such at the time, researchers have now identified the first confirmed Covid-19 case as having been seen on November 17 in China’s Hubei province.

December 27: A man in France, who is now the first known Covid-19 patient outside of China, goes to the emergency room with a fever and difficulty breathing. At the time, Covid-19 was still unheard of outside of China.

December 31: The Wuhan Municipal Health Commission reports the first cluster of cases of a “pneumonia of unknown cause,” later identified as Covid-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus, now called SARS-CoV-2.

January 2020
Though new discoveries — such as the December case in France mentioned above — keep pushing the timeline of the virus back, much of the world began to take note of a mysterious pneumonia-like illness in China in January 2020, which at the time was mostly centered in the Hubei province. On January 5, the World Health Organization (WHO) published a preliminary news item about the then-unidentified disease; at the time, it was a relatively distant concern in the US, particularly given the country had yet to see any confirmed cases.

But the coronavirus’s threat was of concern to US national security officials, who, as the Washington Post reported in March, were warning Trump of the global danger posed by the virus in daily intelligence briefings as early as January.

Nonetheless, in public comments and tweets, the president consistently played down the fledgling pandemic even as the first US case was reported in Washington state. He also applauded China’s handling of the virus at several points in January, before taking action to protect the US in the form of a limited travel ban from China on January 31.

Here’s what things looked like in January.

January 11: The first death from a confirmed case of Covid-19 is reported in China.
President Donald Trump gives an address from the Oval Office on the federal government’s response to the coronavirus.
March 13: Trump declares a national emergency in response to the coronavirus, freeing up billions in federal funding for the virus response.

March 16: Trump announces “15 Days to Stop the Spread” CDC guidelines, encouraging social distancing.

March 18: Trump and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau mutually close the US-Canada border; Trump officially invokes the Defense Production Act (DPA) in order to push domestic manufacturing industries to produce badly needed medical supplies.

March 20: Trump closes the US-Mexico border, saying:

[Unauthorized entries] threaten to create a perfect storm that would spread the infection to our border agents, migrants, and to the public at large. Left unchecked, this would cripple our immigration system, overwhelm our healthcare system, and severely damage our national security. We’re not going to let that happen.

March 22: As the economic impact of coronavirus lockdowns becomes more apparent, Trump shies away from a prolonged shutdown following a historically bad day for the Dow Jones stock index the previous week.

March 24: Trump floats Easter Sunday, April 12, as a potential reopening date.

I would love to have it open by Easter. I will — I will tell you that right now. I would love to have that — it’s such an important day for other reasons, but I’ll make it an important day for this too. I would love to have the country opened up and just raring to go by Easter.

March 26: The US hits 1,000 reported Covid-19 deaths.

March 27: Trump attacks General Motors CEO Mary Barra on Twitter over ventilator manufacturing amid a desperate shortage of the machines, and threatens to “invoke ‘P’” — the Defense Production Act — to compel the company to make more, the first of many such threats made against companies producing essential materials.

March 27: Trump signs a $2.2 trillion coronavirus relief package that includes direct cash payments to Americans, additional funding for hospitals, and some $500 billion in loans for companies.

March 29: Trump extends CDC social distancing guidance through April 30; in the Rose Garden, he also says he believes his administration will have “done a very good job” if the US avoids the worst-case 2.2 million deaths predicted by London’s Imperial College.

April 2020

Here’s what things looked like in April.

April 2: Trump employs the DPA to direct 3M and other companies to manufacture masks and ventilators:

April 4: Trump again invokes the DPA to combat the hoarding of medical supplies by “wartime profiteers.”

April 6: The US hits 10,000 reported Covid-19 deaths.

April 14: Trump announces plans to halt funding to the WHO, accusing the organization of “severely mismanaging and covering up the spread of the coronavirus.”

April 15: The US hits 25,000 reported Covid-19 deaths.

April 16: The Trump administration releases its reopening guidelines:

April 23: Trump signs an executive order blocking green cards for most categories of prospective immigrants; at a daily press briefing.

April 24: The US hits 50,000 reported Covid-19 deaths.

April 28: The US hits 1 million confirmed Covid-19 cases.

April 30: The Trump administration allows federal “Stay at Home” guidelines to expire, ceding the field to state efforts.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Politics is the "crafty" Philosophical Method of How to Gain Power...Then use that POWER to "RULE" over People. (And confiscate the People's wealth).
Politics Promotes "CAREERS"...keeping the SAME "RULERS" year after year after year.
This method...creates a HIERARCHY...(same person) repeatedly in the "Control"...power seat/position....OF RUL-ING...rather that the peon Being RULED.

(and BTW...it is THE peons...who PAY $$$ the "RULERS" to Dictate to the Peons what "THEY must DO, can not DO and CAN or CAN Not HAVE!")

like I said I’m not good at this but only feel the confusion and unrest of...because of so much arguing going on and opinions being slung around ...I don’t know who to believe anymore. Every day there are countless opinions about this virus even. You watch or hear of the devastation happening to families losing love ones to it and then there are the opinions of ‘ah it is nothing.’ I was reading an article on firefighters last night and how many do not think of them as first responders. their view on going in with little protection to assist people with sky high fevers, burning lungs, and then the firefighters getting the virus. Then the impact of fatigue on the firefighters once back to being frontline help, going sometimes before ambulances. Point is, you have one side and then the other side, BOTH insisting their way is right. ‘it is nothing’ And ‘I’ve lost family to it’ ..back and forth all day long to where hefty ‘opinions’ has become a disease worse than the virus.

again this is just maybe an misinformed view but I get that America is the land of choice and freedom to do as we please and be what we choose to be. Serve who we choose to serve. Vote for who we choose to vote for. The land of opportunity and freedom and I’ve never lived where there is none. But your above quote reminds me not only of government but governments within church buildings, and also governments and dictatorship within homes. Yet there is a lot of pointing fingers at who to blame and blame we do. The opinions mounting and puffing up today is smothering. I’m aware the courts are corrupt but they were corrupt long before this Supreme Court ruling. I’ve sat in the court and seen the manipulation and cover up to the point that feeling helpless to gather all I could gather to prove manipulation and lies ...finally getting on my knees I surrendered to realizing I didn’t have to fret over ‘proof’ or loose rest over ‘where can proof be dug up’ out of the darkness day after day...because God has seen it and ultimately He is the Judge. It didn’t go the way I thought it would and there is no way to explain to you ...but when all this happened with Trump targeted as he was, it was as if what had been displayed in our local court on a smaller scale had foreshadowed big cover ups in the courts. The judges, and power hungry willingness to eat up the lies with a spoon in a blindness to see anything else. Point is ...if you think I’m fighting to deny fraud in the election. I’m not. The spirit of ‘we will have what want and how we want it no matter the cost’, the same grasping panicked manipulating desperate fearful hating spirit that went after trump throughout it all ...didn’t go quiet or still during election and with patience wait (helpless)for a fair vote of the people. That spirit of control and lusting would not have backed off (imo). All I’m suggesting is the sickness and deterioration has always been there within families, church building, and the government. the power hungry fearfully desperate to gain as much power as they can over the weak. But God hasn’t left the building. He sees the manipulation and lies behind all closed doors. Every judge or court has to eventually answer to One judge who doesn’t ask his people to assert useless energy on ‘proof’ that is thought to be so cleverly hidden. When I witnessed the foreshadowing of what happens with an unrighteous judge or God ...I’d rather have God as Judge who sees every injustice, the unrighteousness the proof in itself. He says to trust in Him ...only suggesting trusting in Him doesn’t seem like grasping every day to make a case of fraudulence.

Last edited: