The Big Bang Theory Has Been Debunked????

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Genisis 1
The Big Bang Theory Has Been Debunked?

James Brizuela - Aug 20
Science appreciators around the world have been pleased with the new images being produced by the James Webb Space Telescope. This new highly advanced telescope has showcased images of the stairways that no one has ever seen before. While the public has been transfixed by how many new galaxies, stars, and more have been shown, it has caused a panic among astronomers and cosmologist communities. One of the growing concerns for these new images is that it has begun to produce papers that might be indirectly stating that the Big Bang Theory has been debunked, which would be massively heartbreaking for many people.
Many scientists have been studying these new images and determining evidence that has stood for many years. The big bang theory essentially states that the universe began some 14 billion years ago in an incredibly hot and dense state that has been expanding ever since. However, the characteristics of the galaxies that are furthest away should be huge and contain a “red shirt” to their light. What the James Webb Telescope has discovered is that those galaxies are the complete opposite. An astronomer at the University of Kansas in Lawrence, Alison Patrick, spoke about this new evidence with great panic. According to Patrick, “Right now I find myself lying awake at three in the morning and wondering if everything I've done is wrong.”

Reactions: dev553344

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Interesting timing.
Recently an article appeared wherein Congress stated that UFO's are not man made.

And this after formerly highly classified UFO files were declassified and made public.

For decades prior the governments of the world either denied they exist, or claimed they were covert machines created by enemy governments.
Even Hitler was said to be experimenting with creating flying discs.

But now.....
Just like the former Big Bang theory. But now.....

What's next I wonder?

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
2 months ago:
Apple Sparks Controversy With Pregnant Man Emoji On iPhone

I met a woman last year who was a flat earth believer. She also did not believe we'd ever traveled into space including landing on the moon.

No doubt she's getting a kick out of the Artemis launch cancellations.

Anyway, she also does not believe Hubble, Voyager, or any other space vehicles have ever entered space. Including the space station.

''You think they have batteries that can last decades? Computers that send data across miles of deep space? C'mon!

lol
She's so cute.
She's also 98. I think she's entitled to be a skeptic. :Bubbles:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Neil deGrasse Tyson is as much a entertainer as a Astrophysicist.
The status as of the Big Bang Theory

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't read anything about the recent photographs, but my limited study of Astronomy as a child and introductory course in college, had science determining distances first by parallax observation, which is only practical for the closest objects, and then by "hubbles law" (which I've long suspected has more to do with gravitational interaction with light than velocity) calculating distance by red shift. How do astronomers calculate distance without these tools?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Genisis 1
The Big Bang Theory Has Been Debunked?

James Brizuela - Aug 20
Science appreciators around the world have been pleased with the new images being produced by the James Webb Space Telescope. This new highly advanced telescope has showcased images of the stairways that no one has ever seen before. While the public has been transfixed by how many new galaxies, stars, and more have been shown, it has caused a panic among astronomers and cosmologist communities. One of the growing concerns for these new images is that it has begun to produce papers that might be indirectly stating that the Big Bang Theory has been debunked, which would be massively heartbreaking for many people.
Many scientists have been studying these new images and determining evidence that has stood for many years. The big bang theory essentially states that the universe began some 14 billion years ago in an incredibly hot and dense state that has been expanding ever since. However, the characteristics of the galaxies that are furthest away should be huge and contain a “red shirt” to their light. What the James Webb Telescope has discovered is that those galaxies are the complete opposite. An astronomer at the University of Kansas in Lawrence, Alison Patrick, spoke about this new evidence with great panic. According to Patrick, “Right now I find myself lying awake at three in the morning and wondering if everything I've done is wrong.”
Yep, we all it was garbage.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where did all those elements that facilitated the so-called big bang come from?

What came first the chicken or the egg.
Now I am a person of science....but I do not think science is anti God. As far as methodology they cannot assume that the answer is God did it, or there would be no reason to go to the lab. Sign in and write God, did it and go home....and you would be riding a horse thinking you have to watch for the edge of the world so you will not fall off.

Now matter what there was Yahweh as a creator God....but then how did it happen and how does it work.

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What came first the chicken or the egg.
Hi there.
The chicken...and a rooster. Male and female, he created them so they could multiply.

[Now matter what there was Yahweh as a creator God....but then how did it happen and how does it work.]

How indeed.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Big Bang Theory Has Been Debunked????
I don't believe it, I've had a couple of good nights!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi there.
The chicken...and a rooster. Male and female, he created them so they could multiply.

[Now matter what there was Yahweh as a creator God....but then how did it happen and how does it work.]

How indeed.

Now matter what....something does not come from nothing....So something had to have came from Yahweh.