The coming 4 eclipses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
During the Passovers and Tabernacles feast of 2014-2015, we see that each one will have a lunar eclipse, totaling 4 in a row, a rare event. Does this have end time significance? Although i don't agree 100% with the ministry that I posted this link, it can be studied as food for (prophetic) thought.

As we all know if we truly know the bible and God's calendar, Passover and Tabernacles always (from ancient times) occurs at the FULL moon. We need a full moon in order to have an eclipse and these eclipses become more than just a curiosity.

Red Blood Lunar Eclipses

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
During the Passovers and Tabernacles feast of 2014-2015, we see that each one will have a lunar eclipse, totaling 4 in a row, a rare event. Does this have end time significance? Although i don't agree 100% with the ministry that I posted this link, it can be studied as food for (prophetic) thought.

As we all know if we truly know the bible and God's calendar, Passover and Tabernacles always (from ancient times) occurs at the FULL moon. We need a full moon in order to have an eclipse and these eclipses become more than just a curiosity.

Red Blood Lunar Eclipses

As before, you celebrate Passover when you choose and I will celebrate Passover on the correct date, April 3.

Charlie

Feb 12, 2011

Red Blood Lunar Eclipses

They could have prophetic significance but, if so, I think it will be prophecies relative to the nation of Israel.

The church does not celebrate the Passover and Tabernacles

God Bless you. Charlie

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
They could have prophetic significance but, if so, I think it will be prophecies relative to the nation of Israel.

God Bless you. Charlie

I'm inclined to agree with you Charlie, at least the church does not celebrate it in the legalistic sense. And I did have Israel in mind. There were 2 previous tetrads, the first not long after Israel became a nation (according to prophecy) in the Middle East, and the second in the late 60's when there was the 6-day war and Israel captured Jerusalem. Both were associated with war. First the land, now the city, maybe the third time the temple? (The dates of these eclipses are in the article).

In addition, not only Jerusalem should be watched but the other nations as well. Since all of the human race today descended from Noah, it pays to trace the genealogies in Genesis 10. That's why I mentioned in the other thread about this book. As we are well aware, the names of the nations today are not the same names used in the bible, so it pays to read up on where each nation migrated.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006

God Bless you. Charlie

The nice part of living in a free country, you can celebrate Easter if you want, I will celebrate Passover.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I'm inclined to agree with you Charlie, at least the church does not celebrate it in the legalistic sense. And I did have Israel in mind. There were 2 previous tetrads, the first not long after Israel became a nation (according to prophecy) in the Middle East, and the second in the late 60's when there was the 6-day war and Israel captured Jerusalem. Both were associated with war. First the land, now the city, maybe the third time the temple? (The dates of these eclipses are in the article).

In addition, not only Jerusalem should be watched but the other nations as well. Since all of the human race today descended from Noah, it pays to trace the genealogies in Genesis 10. That's why I mentioned in the other thread about this book. As we are well aware, the names of the nations today are not the same names used in the bible, so it pays to read up on where each nation migrated.

Are you suggesting general war against Israel in the 2014-2015 time range?

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
New Hampshire's North Woods

Red Blood Lunar Eclipses

Just a few comments about #4.
The word four occurs 328 times in the bible and sometimes it seems to have some Islamic coincidences. I believe the 4 horsemen are all Arab and/or Islamic. The word sword in the second seal is used 444 times in the bible and several times in the book of Revelation. It's also used extensively in the koran. Ezekiel uses it a lot too. There are 4 beast in Daniel 7 that I believe are all end time empires. I never kept track of the times I've seen the number 4 come up with things prophetic and relating to Islam. Just keep your eyes and ears open and you'll see what I mean and I'm not completely sure it's all coincidence.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007

for the relations between the blood red moons check this out:
www.signsofthetimes777-endtimeschart.webs.com

Jesus is coming! These are the last days. No doubt about it.

http://www.christianityboard.com/topic/12486-jesus-back-soon/

Very nice chart! Although I don't believe the Tribulation started in 2008, I do find the chart helpful in giving a visual representation of the relationship between the prophetic year (and calendar), the lunar cycles (used to determine the feasts in God's calendar) and the tropical year. The cycles repeat and can be shifted one way or the other. It's not hard to understand these interactions except for some bible teachers sitting behind an impressive desk and calling their critics yo-yo's.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
I had to resurrect this thread again, because I saw the most beautiful, setting blood red moon last night (September 3, 2011 for future reference). Too bad I only have a mediocre digital camera as I would have taken a picture of the moon, but what I did catch was too dark and grainy. In this case, I guess there is something to be said about the uncomfortable hot and humid air as long as I saw this!