The Coming Day of Terror

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The sinners and those who have given up hope, have only themselves to blame. If they refuse to repent and reach out to Jesus; what can we or Jesus do about it? Their fate is annihilation.
I can stand your judgment of me, it's OK, as I understand; to have your beliefs challenged is disconcerting. But I worry about people who put a guilt trip on me and accuse me of harsh and unnecessary posts. For God will Judge you; James 4:11-12

I posted scripture, if you don't like what the Bible Prophets said, that is not my fault.
The Devil quoted scripture to Jesus in the desert. Do you think he was exonerated because he did this? Did Jesus like or agree with what he quoted?
Quoting scripture to justify themselves and blame others is the domain of every religious nutter. Aren't you aware that those who condemned Jesus quoted scripture to that end?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Here is some more scripture:

1 Thessalonians 5:3-5 You friends, are not in the dark, that Day will not come upon you like a thief. You are children of the Light, of the day. We do not belong to night and darkness. But while they are saying: all is peaceful, all secure; then destruction is upon them, suddenly as the pangs that come upon a woman in childbirth and there will be no escape.

You My friends’ - Those who love Him and keep His commands.
John 15:14-15 You are My friends if you do what I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is about, I call you friends because I have disclosed to you everything that I heard from the Father.

that Day’- Jesus quoted Isaiah 61:1-2a at the commencement of His ministry. He stopped at ‘and a Day of vengeance of our God’. That therefore, must be the next prophesied event.

It is wrong to think ‘that Day’ is the Return of Jesus in His glory, for these main reasons;

1/ The situation will hardly be: ‘all is peaceful’, at the end of the Tribulation and with the Anti Christ’s army coming to attack Jerusalem!

2/ The Return will not come ‘as a thief’, that is unexpectedly, because as anyone with a Bible can read that after the AC places his image in the Temple, it will be 1260 days, then the Return.

3/ As described to us in many prophecies, the Day of wrath is a worldwide event, on all nations:

Zephaniah 1:7 Keep silent in the presence of the Lord, for the Day of the Lord is near, the Lord has prepared a sacrifice and set apart those His has invited.

Isaiah 13:9 The Day of the Lord is coming, that cruel Day of wrath and fierce anger, to reduce the earth to a desolation and to destroy the wicked there.

Malachi 4:1 The Day comes, burning like a furnace, all the proud evildoers will be as stubble, that Day will set them ablaze leaving them neither root nor branch.

Revelation 6:17 For the great Day of their wrath has come and who can stand?

like a thief’- That is, unexpectedly to all the godless peoples and to those who have ignored or failed to understand the prophetic warnings.

Revelation 3:3 If you do not wake up, you will not know the moment of My coming.

Revelation 16:15 See: I am coming unexpectedly. Happy is the one who stays awake and ready.

Isaiah 46:10 From the beginning I reveal the end, from ancient times what is yet to be.

children of the light’-

1 Thess. 5:8 We who belong in the light, must keep prepared and armed with salvation.

Isaiah 42:6 I have formed and destined you to be a light to the nations.....

‘they say; all is peaceful, all secure’- The enemy nations prepare a surprise attack on Israel.

Micah 4:12 They do not understand God’s purposes, they are gathered like sheaves on the threshing floor.

Matthew 24:37-44 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be when the Son of Man comes. Then they ate, drank and married right up to the day Noah went into the ark. They knew nothing until the flood came and swept them all away. That is how it will be when the Son of Man comes. Be ready, therefore, lest He comes when you are unprepared.

suddenly destruction is upon them’- This is the Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, prophesied over 100 times in the Bible and accurately described as a CME sunstrike. Isaiah 30:26

Isaiah 47:8-11 Listen to this, you lovers of luxury, living carefree and thinking you will never be in mourning. Suddenly, in a single Day disaster will come upon you.

Jeremiah 25:32-33 The Lord says: Ruin spreads from nation to nation. A mighty tempest blows up and those whom the Lord has slain on that Day will lie scattered all over the world.

there will be no escape’-Everyone will be affected, this Day will come upon everyone. Luke 21:35

Romans 2:3 Do you imagine that you can escape the judgement of God?

Isaiah 2:19 They will creep into caves to hide when the Lord strikes the world with terror.

Revelation 6:16-17 They called out: Hide us from the wrath of God and the Lamb’.

Ref: REB, NIV. Some verses abridged.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now that we know what the moon dust is composed of; mostly metallic oxides and the sun is a ball of superheated Hydrogen and we know that oxide dust will violently react when struck with superheated Hydrogen, with a bright red flare. The result is pure metals and water.

I suggest you cease your opinion making and stop making yourself look silly.

My position is based on scripture while yours is not.

blood moon - red moon OR dark moon?

Joe_2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Act_2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

Rev_6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

The issue is what does it mean for the moon to "turn into blood"?

Blood can be 4 different colors, blue (in body), red (in and out of the body, lasts a short time), brown (outside of body), black/dark brown (outside of body)

Contextually Rev 6:12 has the sun going dark, so the moon would go dark too because without the sun we could not see the moon. If the sun goes dark, you could not see a red moon. So, the moon will be as dark as the sun and that is because at the second coming there is darkness:

Amos 5:20 Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?

Rev:6:12: And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

It is a fact that blood turns brownish, to very dark in color after it begins to dry. The subject here is that the sun shall go dark. Since the moon simply reflects the suns light, when the sun darkens so does the moon. To say something was the color of blood means to say it was dark not that it was red.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
@Keraz Tell me what you think I'm saying
You don't address the scriptures I post. Your modus operandi is to shoot the messenger.
My position is based on scripture while yours is not.

blood moon - red moon OR dark moon?
Really? Then why not use ALL of the relevant scriptures?
Isaiah 30:26 says the moon will shine as bright as the sun, on the Day He saves His people.....On the terrible Day of the Lords fiery wrath. Isaiah 30:27-28
Your desperate attempts to avoid the truth of a forthcoming Day of terror, fall flat and your credibility is gone.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really? Then why not use ALL of the relevant scriptures?

That is not relevant but is contradictory. You can't say the sun being 7 times brighter is the same as scripture saying the sun is dark. If the sun is dark then so is the moon. No brightness and no red moon. Black as blood and black as sackcloth.

Joe_2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Act_2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

Rev_6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Isaiah 30:26 says the moon will shine as bright as the sun, on the Day He saves His people.....On the terrible Day of the Lords fiery wrath. Isaiah 30:27-28
Your desperate attempts to avoid the truth of a forthcoming Day of terror, fall flat and your credibility is gone.

Your words are weak.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You don't address the scriptures I post. Your modus operandi is to shoot the messenger.
I don't address them because they are falsely weighted. You interpret as through the eyes of one who does not know Jesus.

• Sad
Reactions: Keraz

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jeremiah 17:5-6 The Lord says: A curse upon anyone who trusts in mortals or expects help from fellow mankind, while their heart is far from their God and Maker. They will be like a lonely tree in the salt lands, when good comes, they will be unaware of it. Psalms 146:3-4, Isaiah 2:22

Jeremiah 17:7-8 Blessed is anyone who trusts in the Lord and is confident of His deliverance. They will be as trees planted by a stream, when the heat comes, it will not wilt, but stays green and bears fruit. Romans 8:18, Jeremiah 4:2

Jeremiah 17:9-11 The heart of mankind is deceitful, desperately sick – who can fathom it? I, the Lord, searches the mind and tests the heart, requiting each one for their conduct and as their deeds deserve. Those who gain wealth unjustly will be judged, they are fools in the end. Psalms 14:1, Romans 2:8

Jeremiah 17:12-14 The place of our sanctuary is like a glorious throne, exalted from the beginning. The Lord, on whom the hope of Israel is fixed, all those who reject You will be written in the dust.
Heal me, Lord, and I shall be healed. Save me and I shall be saved, for You are the One that I praise. Isaiah 57:16-19

Jeremiah 17:15-18 Others ask me: Where is the fulfilment of God’s Word? Let it come, if it can. It is not the prospect of disaster that makes me trust You, You know it is not my desire to see the coming Day of terror. You know all that I have spoken. Save me on the Day of disaster, protect me in Your refuge. Let my enemies be shocked, may they be terrified on that evil Day. Destroy them with Your double destruction. Psalms 83, 2 Peter 2:3b, Jeremiah 11:20
Ref: R E Bible.

Note, that it is ‘the Day of terror and disaster’ that is the next prophesied event. Not a ‘rapture’ of the church, not WW3, not the Tribulation, or the Return of Jesus, but the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath against ‘those who hate Me’. Deuteronomy 32:34-43
This will be the Lords Day of vengeance and wrath, so comprehensively prophesied in the Bible. The Sixth Seal worldwide disaster.

The dilemma that we face, is how to prepare for this forthcoming Day? Should we take sensible precautions, such as an underground shelter and food storage? Looking at the verse in Isaiah 29:4, where it says how the Jewish remnant in Jerusalem will hide in underground bunkers, then perhaps we do need to think how we can avoid being burned ‘when the heat comes’. As this event will be a massive explosion of the suns surface, a CME of unprecedented magnitude, it will affect each country for just the day portion of the 24 hour period, then to keep under cover should suffice. Prepare for extreme heat, up to 150c – 350f. Malachi 4:1 There will be earthquakes; Revelation 6:12, Isaiah 13:13, Isaiah 29:6, Joel 2:10, so care is needed so as not to be trapped in a basement if the building above collapses.
Isaiah 26:20-21 Go, My people, enter your rooms until the Lord’s wrath has passed.

The biggest problem that we will face after that Day, will be food supplies. There will no longer be any deliveries to supermarkets and cities will uninhabitable.
But we have this promise: Psalms 111:5 He provides food for those who fear Him.....

Do not ‘trust in mortals or help from fellow mankind ‘, be confident in His deliverance’. He will save His faithful Christian peoples and they will gather and live in the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Romans 9:24-26
It is my understanding that the Lord doesn’t come until the seventh seal. My understanding the Lord day is the millennium. The Lord day starts at that time when the seventh seal is opened.

Then the wrath of God will poured out.

The 6 seal belongs to the antichrist, which nobody seem to have mentioned, yet he comes first. 666.
Six seal six trumpet six vile

Just curious, why is the reason you left out the antichrist?

To me, that will be the next event
. Yes, it’s good to have water and food but your soul is more important.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 6 seal belongs to the antichrist, which nobody seem to have mentioned, yet he comes first.

Can you quote the part of the 6th seal that mentions or has anything to do with the antichrist?

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you quote the part of the 6th seal that mentions or has anything to do with the antichrist?

Sixth Trumpet: The Angels from the Euphrates​

13 Then the sixth angel sounded: And I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, 14 saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” 15 So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released to kill a third of mankind. 16 Now the number of the army of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them. 17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision: those who sat on them had breastplates of fiery red, hyacinth blue, and sulfur yellow; and the heads of the horses were like the heads of lions; and out of their mouths came fire, smoke, and brimstone. 18 By these three plagues a third of mankind was killed—by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone which came out of their mouths. 19 For [a]their power is in their mouth and in their tails; for their tails are like serpents, having heads; and with them they do harm.

First, we have to understand that the trumpet means what’s going to come next
This is what the six trumpet is proclaiming that Satan and his locus army is coming

Trumpet means execution before an event

Any good scholar would tell you that the seals are not in any particular order meaning number one is the antichrist is coming first or 4th seal

I don’t have enough experience to debate, except for circumstantial evidence that what follows the six Trumpet would be the six seal.

Circumstantial evidence would tell me that the antichrist comes before Jesus,
Which is the seventh seal would you agree?
I don’t wanna make a religion out of the seals
And of course I could be wrong

In the 6th trumpet out of mouth comes lies not death. They will spiritually kill a third of mankind.
The seals have always been a stumbling block for me and I’m sure others above my pay grade

Where do you place the antichrist?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You can't say the sun being 7 times brighter is the same as scripture saying the sun is dark. If the sun is dark then so is the moon. No brightness and no red moon. Black as blood and black as sackcloth.
The sun shining 7 times brighter is only the flash, the moment of the explosion on the suns surface. After this CME goes out toward the earth, the sun resumes its normal brightness. But because of the huge cloud of ejecta, the sun will be obscured from us on earth.
And of course, after the strike, volcanic eruptions and the mass burning of cities and forests, will block the sun for some time.

Black blood? Is that what comes out when you cut yourself?
Just curious, why is the reason you left out the antichrist?
Because he is not revealed until 3 1/2 years before Jesus Returns.

The Lord Jesus does not Return until the Seventh Bowl, Revelation 16:16

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like to take another shot at the six seal. You kind of caught me off guard so I had to go back to the Bible.

Without quote verses, let me tell you what I think it says
You can see the verses yourself

The sky is going to get dark, and there will be a major earthquake when Satan is thrown out of heaven,
completely different than when Jesus shows up

The second part is when the stars fall to the Earth, the stars represent the angels the fallen angels. They will also be coming to earth with Satan

How do we know it's the fallen angels because Jesus told us to (make sure we knew the parable of the fig tree)
Which means the fallen angels will come out of season

In other words, don't be harvest out of season by the antichrist

And the next verse, which talks about the heavens, rolling up like a scroll that is, when Jesus is making his move. That is when the two witnesses get killed.

Anyway, that's the way we were taught in my church

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like to take another shot at the six seal. You kind of caught me off guard so I had to go back to the Bible.

Without quote verses, let me tell you what I think it says
You can see the verses yourself

The sky is going to get dark, and there will be a major earthquake when Satan is thrown out of heaven,
completely different than when Jesus shows up

The second part is when the stars fall to the Earth, the stars represent the angels the fallen angels. They will also be coming to earth with Satan

How do we know it's the fallen angels because Jesus told us to (make sure we knew the parable of the fig tree)
Which means the fallen angels will come out of season

In other words, don't be harvest out of season by the antichrist

And the next verse, which talks about the heavens, rolling up like a scroll that is, when Jesus is making his move. That is when the two witnesses get killed.

Anyway, that's the way we were taught in my church

Which is the Shepherd's chapel. They teach wrongly on the 6th seal. It is the second coming from the perspective of the unsaved. It is not when satan or his angels fall from heaven. Stars (angels also "fall" or descend down from heaven to the Earth at the second coming being the angel's of Christ. Falling stars does not automatically mean bad angels or bad falling.

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which is the Shepherd's chapel. They teach wrongly on the 6th seal. It is the second coming from the perspective of the unsaved. It is not when satan or his angels fall from heaven. Stars (angels also "fall" or descend down from heaven to the Earth at the second coming being the angel's of Christ. Falling stars does not automatically mean bad angels or bad falling.
Of course I’m Shepherd Chapel and I’m proud of it. I’m sick and tired of people trying to put it down.
I have learned more about the bible in that church in any church I’ve ever been to, and I’ve been to a lot. so when the UFOs and the fallen angels descend from heaven, we’ll see who’s right or wrong. I’ve had people tell me he’s a racist he’s this he’s that that’s just familiar spirits inside them talking. Of course Satan’s going to try and stop the message.
We are trained to be the elect. We don’t listen to other Christians.

You basically said that my 40 years of church is pretty much a waste. What is your philosophy about the fallen stars?
Do you really think they’re stars?
Why would good angels be falling from heaven?
The good angels are just messengers. The bad angels left their habitat on their own, and they’re going to do it again.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You basically said that my 40 years of church is pretty much a waste.

No, I said they teach wrongly about the 6th seal. No church or pastor is 100 percent right.

What is your philosophy about the fallen stars?
Do you really think they’re stars?
Why would good angels be falling from heaven?

"falling star" is the symbolic wording. The understanding is "descending angels". There is nothing negative or sinful in the use of "falling star". Being that the 7th seal speaks of events of the second coming the stars mentioned are angels with Christ not satan's angels who fell/rebelled LONG before the events described in the 6th seal.

The good angels are just messengers. The bad angels left their habitat on their own, and they’re going to do it again.

Nope. The original ones that left their first habitation are locked up in the pit and will remain there until judgment day. Other wicked angels will take part in a war in heaven and will be kicked out so that is not leaving heaven "on their own". That event happens long before the 6th seal events anyways.

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I said they teach wrongly about the 6th seal. No church or pastor is 100 percent right.

"falling star" is the symbolic wording. The understanding is "descending angels". There is nothing negative or sinful in the use of "falling star". Being that the 7th seal speaks of events of the second coming the stars mentioned are angels with Christ not satan's angels who fell/rebelled LONG before the events described in the 6th seal.

Nope. The original ones that left their first habitation are locked up in the pit and will remain there until judgment day. Other wicked angels will take part in a war in heaven and will be kicked out so that is not leaving heaven "on their own". That event happens long before the 6th seal events anyways.
Well, I’ve heard so much crap about Shepherd Chapel if I jumped the gun, I apologize
However, I do not want to continue to have conversation with people that tell me I’m wrong, and that they are right.
I think we’re all smart enough and mature enough to tell people our opinion, and let them decide for their self if they’re wrong or they’re being taught
Wrong

You’re absolutely right no preacher or man Is right about everything. I have listened to almost every preacher on the planet, except those that talk about rapture, which is almost everybody.

I just don’t understand why there would be any wicked angels if they’re not considered the fallen angels
Which, of course include Satan
Could you explain that?

The fallen angels have been scheduled for death 7000 will die right off the bat
Satan is schedule for death the pit

Whether or not the fallen angels are in the pit now or not whoever is coming with Satan cannot be good

Obviously, you know about Shepherd Chapel teaching so you could understand where I’m coming from. In my opinion, and this is not the churches opinion of course
That these are the end days this year.

I would love to continue to have conversations with you. Please just leave out Shepherd Chapel and that I have been taught wrong. You don’t know and I don’t know. I have no love for anybody at Shepherd Chapel except you are dismissing the possibility that I have studied at every other church on the planet via the Internet.

And you have possibly neglected that I came on this decision alone like I said, nobody at Shepherd Chapel agrees that were in the final year
But I do.

You know we teach about being the elect and what to look for so whether I’m right or wrong
I would think it would be logical to at least keep it in the back of your mind instead of just dismiss it.

Do you think it would be fair? If you told me what church you go to? That would give me a better insight of what you think

Thank you

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you think it would be fair? If you told me what church you go to? That would give me a better insight of what you think

Thank you

I'm a non-denominational Protestant type Christian. I don't have a physical church. I have studied with and/or discussed and debated with many.

Please re-read the 6th seal and tell me if I get anything wrong in my summation: The 6th seal is the coming of Christ and the wrath of God told from the perspective of the unsaved.

Does it make any sense to say this has something to do with satan or wicked angels or the antichrist coming?

Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
Rev 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
Rev 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
Rev 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
Rev 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
Rev 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm a non-denominational Protestant type Christian. I don't have a physical church. I have studied with and/or discussed and debated with many.

Please re-read the 6th seal and tell me if I get anything wrong in my summation: The 6th seal is the coming of Christ and the wrath of God told from the perspective of the unsaved.

Does it make any sense to say this has something to do with satan or wicked angels or the antichrist coming?

Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
Rev 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
Rev 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
Rev 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
Rev 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
Rev 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
That is probably the biggest stickling point with me. Also when I listen to Shepherd Chapel interpretation and I read the Bible, it is somewhat of a stretch.
I definitely could see your point
Theology wise I am open minded not gonna say I know everything because that would be really a stretch. Even after 40 years I’m still a rookie.

After listening to Shepherd Chapel and everybody else about in times on the Internet, I came to the conclusion that these are the end times right now

The other church I follow is Smryna Christian Church in Indiana
I personally can give him a call and ask him questions he does not see. It is the end time yet, until the 10 kings are situated.

I very much respect what he says, but I disagree

So if you are right about the sixth seal, it probably not going to affect the end times that much
In the concept that it will be detectable

In other words, the six seal is not going to affect me when the antichrist comes
This is going to be a very exciting month coming up. I’m sure we’ll have a lot to talk about.

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is probably the biggest stickling point with me. Also when I listen to Shepherd Chapel interpretation and I read the Bible, it is somewhat of a stretch.
I definitely could see your point
Theology wise I am open minded not gonna say I know everything because that would be really a stretch. Even after 40 years I’m still a rookie.

After listening to Shepherd Chapel and everybody else about in times on the Internet, I came to the conclusion that these are the end times right now

The other church I follow is Smryna Christian Church in Indiana
I personally can give him a call and ask him questions he does not see. It is the end time yet, until the 10 kings are situated.

I very much respect what he says, but I disagree

So if you are right about the sixth seal, it probably not going to affect the end times that much
In the concept that it will be detectable

In other words, the six seal is not going to affect me when the antichrist comes
This is going to be a very exciting month coming up. I’m sure we’ll have a lot to talk about.
Probably being in law-enforcement so long I usually listen to what people have to say
Then I tell them what I have to say
In other words, I’m a horrible debater

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The next Prophesied event that the world will experience will be the Sixth Seal. Revelation 6:12-17 Proved by how the first Five Seals were opened at Jesus’ Ascent to heaven. Revelation 6:1-11 All those things have happened, we have experienced wars, famines, plagues and economic disasters aplenty. Any more of those and humankind would have been wiped out.
The Sixth Seal worldwide disaster, of cosmic and earthly events; graphically prophesied in the Bible over 100 times, will cause the earth to shudder and shake, and move out of her place....Isaiah 13:13, Isaiah 24:19-20, Revelation 6:14

It will be just a one Day event, as the Coronal Mass Ejection explosion of the suns surface, that the Lord will instigate, Isaiah 30:26a, Psalms 50:1-3, will quickly pass; travelling at 3.5 million mph. But the strike onto the earth of a multi billion ton mass, of superheated Hydrogen plasma, will literally cause all the prophesied effects of the virtual depopulation of all the Middle East region, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Isaiah 13:9, Isaiah 66:17, and worldwide devastation.
It won't affect the daily rotation of the earth, ask any scientist to tell you how totally destructive a sudden change to the earths spin would be.
What it will do is speed up the earth’s orbit by pushing the earth as it moves now at 66,000 mph on its orbital track. Just imagine it; a mass approaching a fast moving object, some may initially hit direct, then the main mass; pressing on the trailing side. This will speed up our 365.24 day year to a 360 day year. Isaiah 13:13
Making the time periods as given by Daniel and Revelation fit exactly!

Regarding the darkness on that Day: Amos 5:18-20, Joel 2:31,
The sun will be obscured by the approaching mass, then when it has passed, there will be smoke and ash clouds for possibly months. Isaiah 60:2

The effects of the earthquakes, storms and tsunamis. plus the moon shining bright red and the earths atmosphere being pushed aside, are what a massive CME can and will cause.
Because this will be a seemingly natural disaster, those who disbelieve in God, will continue in their disbelief and when the Leader of the One World Govt demands worship of him, they will be happy to do so. Revelation 13:8