The coming disaster

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Drivig from enemy territory this morning (Tuscaloosa) Listening to Sirius Radio finally someone who reasons like I do ....Scary thought.

The Democrats are singing the praises of Joe Biden and over 500,000 jobs ....Poor job there Joe. Took you over 18 months to equal the total of jobs active when the needless shut down occurred.

This means, the Biden Administration hasn't accomplished anything.

The insane Inflation Reduction fraud. Over 60 Economists sent a letter telling the Administration that this act will gut the economy. Actually they didn't use that word, I did.

Right now, every accounting department in every major manufacturing company is crunching numbers over the hit they will take when the bill is signed. If you don't keep up, the 15% tax is not a US creation, it is the UN and WEF idea to tax every manufacturer a minimum of 15%, except for the Chinese of course. Had I not retired ...the numbers from accounting would land on my desk. As head of sales, it would be my task to balance the increased costs of operation cast in stone and put a wet finger to the wind and try to determine what my competitors will do. The costs will increase ...try this ...One part of my most successful product line involved transformers for wind and solar farms. (Hate the concept, love the quantity involved.) Those costs are going to increase by $2500-$5,000 per transformer. Guess where those costs go? To the consumer ....Also my other line was the distribution transformers for residential and commercial properties by way of the utility .....those costs will incur the same increases .... Guess who gets to pay for those costs? Costs will increase for the oil and gas producers ......guess who eats those costs? So, you/we will be paying more for gas, more for heat and more to shop. This is a killer and the Democrats are too insane to realize what they will vote for next week.

Reactions: shortangel

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you do have a good point, inflation is getting worse & the people who want climate change are shouting the loudest, it's really sad but it's a sign of the end times

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is a killer and the Democrats are too insane to realize what they will vote for next week.
No they are not too insane. They are too evil since this is a DELIBERATE AND CALCULATED plan to destroy America. Every decision that Biden and the Democrats have made since January 2020 is a decision to destroy the United States from within 24/7. So why are the Special Forces and the Marines sitting around doing nothing when the domestic enemies of America are deliberately destroying the country?

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This charade bill will increase the taxes on gas and oil. Everything will drift up again. Keep in mind oil touches almost everything in manufacturing. Small businesses will see increased taxes. This in turn will increase the prices of goods and services which will increase inflation.
Almost every dollar for the myth of climate change goes to China. There are no major manufacturers of wind turbines in the US. At least under the Trump and America First ...a percentage of turbines sent to the US had to be assembled here. I've sat in meetings with Siemens to discuss how much US assembly they had to do in order to meet America First.

Reactions: shortangel