The Compete Gospel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
"He breaks the power of canceled sin." I used to read this revivalist. I used to read that pastor. One day I realized that my doctrine was little more than my opinions. Many I had received from others. God spent many years freeing me from the doctrines of men. I thought it was the truth. He has got me to where He wants me. He wanted me to fall on the Rock. I resisted and He ground me to dust. I finally went where He wanted me to go because I was no longer able to resist.
During that week, it was like He pulled back a corner on reality and showed me another reality. There is so much more I'd like to talk about here, but I don't. My initials are T.R.C. This, to me also stands for Traditional Ritualistic Churchianity. There is a giant wave of His Spirit coming and I, for one am ready with my surfboard. I'm not missing this wave. He gave me a song 24 years ago. These are the lyrics.

A wave just rolled in from the west coast, a wave that's powered by the Holy Ghost.
And riding that wave is a surfboard, and on that board is the Risen Lord.
He's saying, "get up here with Me and don't you worry 'bout a thing, just leave all the prepping to the King Of Kings."

Welcome to the City of Salvation, it's gonna rock every nation.
Welcome to the Kingdom Come, it's gonna reach everyone.
Come and have a drink of new wine, it'll blast you right between the eyes each and ev'ry time.

You look up to see a wave rolling in, and you start to sweat because you can't swim.
I'll tell you what to do, you cry out, "help me, Lord," and He'll lift you up on His surfin' board."
"Don't you worry 'bout surfin' just yet, cause something like that takes some time to get.
But before you know it you'll be hanging five, and then you'll just look up and bless the sky.

We're going surfing, we're surfing with Jesus, x4

By Ron Coates Copyright 1996 Socan (Society Of Composers, Authors And Music Publishers Of Canada)
This is my music society. I joined it when I did some recordings for 100 Hunley Street. They also collect my royalties. Shalom. P.S. This is a metaphorical song.
So it's quite a while ago you wrote that, @Ron Coates :)

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So it's quite a while ago you wrote that, @Ron Coates :)
It's been a while. It was around the time He gave me a picture of a 1,000-foot high Tsunami, which I believe is the last days Harvest wave. He gave me another similar song in 2001. He is saying, "Get Ready." Shalom.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's been a while. It was around the time He gave me a picture of a 1,000-foot high Tsunami, which I believe is the last days Harvest wave. He gave me another similar song in 2001. He is saying, "Get Ready." Shalom.
How does one get ready?

Much love!