The Conspiracy Against Trump is a Conspiracy against America

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
PART I

There is absolutely no doubt that even before Donald Trump was legally elected as the President of the United States there was a conspiracy afoot to taken him down and destroy him by any means possible. This shows how unethical and lawless the Left-Liberals of America have become.

And the sole motive of all the conspirators is HATRED for Trump. Which actually translates into hatred for American voters (who could see through the lies of the Democrats), as well as hatred for the Constitution (which prevents the abuse of power by evil politicians). This hatred manifested itself in three forms (1) The Never Trumpers, (2) the Deep State and (3) Trump Derangement Syndrome. Ultimately all this hatred is demonic.

THE NEVER TRUMPERS
Bill Kristol led the faction of Republicans in Name Only (RINOs) who became “Never Trumpers” even though they claimed to be conservative. The Bushes, the McCains, and many others who were supposedly conservative wanted a Left-Liberal in office instead. They would sooner have seen Hillary in office than Trump draining the Swamp. This enabled the conspirators to find illegal ways to remove Trump from office.

THE DEEP STATE
All the government officials under Obama became the “Deep State” and worked behind the scenes to find any kind of excuse to destroy Trump. Obama himself was behind everything, but somehow managed to escape notice, censure, and prosecution. Hillary Clinton funded the bogus Steele Dossier. And the Deep State consisted of the most senior government officials, elected representatives, billionaire business leaders, and all the Left-liberal media networks which are known as the MSM (mainstream media).

GOVERNMENT AGENCIES AS A PART OF THE DEEP STATE
There were six intelligence services and law enforcement agencies plotting against Trump. CIA Director John Brennan, the FBI’s James Comey, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, Attorney General Loretta Lynch, Department of Homeland Security Director Jeh Johnson, and Admiral Michael Rogers who headed the National Security Agency were some of the primary conspirators who have not even been investigated. Others who plotted were Andrew McCabe, Rod Rosenstein, and Sally Yates. But it did not stop with Americans. The British intelligence services became allies to stop Trump from taking office. “Brennan was able to use his connections with those foreign intelligence agencies, primarily the British GCHQ, to make it look like the concerns about Trump were coming from friendly and allied countries and therefore had to be responded to as part of routine intelligence sharing.”

TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME

This is a serious mental disorder that cannot possibly imagine or see any virtue in Mr. Trump. According to the Left, he is purely evil. Thus the Left-Liberals called him racist, sexist, Nazi, Hitler, bigot, white supremacist, and any other evil epithet they could throw at Trump. The melt down of people such as Rachel Maddow and the Millennial snowflakes, the foul language of Madonna and Linda Sarsour, and the rantings of all the Democrats, particularly Maxine Waters, were all expressions of this Syndrome.

There are three phases to this conspiracy, but the conspiracy goes all the way back to the Trump campaign and every effort to block Donald Trump from winning the election.
I. The bogus Steele Dossier
II. The bogus Mueller Witch Hunt
III. The bogus Schiff Impeachment Inquisition

1. THE BOGUS STEELE DOSSIER
The Democrats decided that if they could somehow come up with a scenario where the Russians actually helped Donald Trump to get elected, they could replace him with Hillary Clinton. The absurdity of this idea did not even occur to them, since it was Hillary who had been colluding with Russia all along.

While Donald Trump was campaigning, it was decided to place wire taps on him and his associates. *Paul Manafort, Carter Page, Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Gen. Michael Flynn were all wiretapped. And likely there were others. This all happened during the primaries and after Trump became the GOP nominee.* But since it is illegal to wire tap American citizens without *probable cause*, a bogus excuse was invented.

1. The FBI tried to get the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act Court (FISA Court) to approve wire taps on Trump and the Trump Tower. And their request was refused. Therefore another tactic was developed.

2. The British Intelligence Services could not be barred from electronic surveillance of Americans, so John Brennan of the CIA decided to bring the British into the picture. But Brennan did not act by himself.

3. Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee took 12 million dollars out of her campaign funds and gave them to the law firm of Perkins Coie LLP to fund the Steele Dossier. Lawyer Mark Elias retained Fusion GPS to conduct bogus “research” on Trump. Fusion GPS hired Christopher Steele (a former British intelligence officer) to manufacture a bogus dossier on Trump with salacious details about his supposed misbehaviour and some kind of unverified connection to Russia – a so-called “Russian collusion” about the Trump campaign. But everything in that dossier was bogus (they are using the term “unverified” instead of the honest term “fraudulent”). Top official Bruce Ohr from the Justice Department was in contact with Steele, and he was a part of the conspiracy. Obama’s State Department was also involved with Steele. Evidently Steele was also an informant for the FBI and was paid by them at some time.

4. This dossier was used by the FBI to obtain bogus FISA warrants to wire tap Carter Page, a former informal adviser to Mr. Trump. This was a secret court order executed in October 2016 and renewed repeatedly until 2017. Paul Manafort was subjected to the same kind of surveillance on flimsy grounds. When the information about these warrants was released, it was heavily redacted so that no one would know the truth. The bottom line is that the FISA warrants DID NOT establish probable cause, since a lot of false and misleading information was included in them. The court should have thrown out the applications but did not.

5. “Christopher Steele gave a copy to a retired British Diplomat Sir Andrew Wood who in turn handed it to Trump critic Senator John McCain who then passed it on to the FBI. President Barack Obama presumably also saw it and, according to Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, “If it weren’t for President Obama, we might not have done the intelligence community assessment that we did that set off a whole sequence of events which are still unfolding today, notably, special counsel Mueller’s investigation.”

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
PART II

II. THE BOGUS MUELLER WITCH HUNT
This article below exposes the Witch Hunt for what it was. A total waste of millions of taxpayer dollars and thousands of hours which produced absolutely nothing – NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION.

“Call it what it was: A witch hunt By Tim Young
Special counsel Robert Mueller was appointed on May 17, 2017, by then-acting Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to investigate "any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump" and "any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation."

Those orders meant that the special counsel's office was tasked to find Russian collusion with the Trump campaign or anything else the investigators might come across while looking... President Donald Trump appropriately called the Mueller investigation a witch hunt over the past 22 months. He knew that neither he nor his campaign colluded with Russia — but he also knew that like the police in the scenario, had the FBI been given free pass to investigate anything that "may arise directly from the investigation," political opponents would be overjoyed with excitement to see what would come out of a final report.

Millions of dollars and hours of investigators' time were wasted looking into what amounts to rumors that Russian officials colluded with the Trump campaign, with hopes by political opponents that any other crime would be found. That's why Democrats want to know whatever else turned up — they know its potential to be free (taxpayer funded) opposition research.

There was no Russian collusion — exactly what the investigation was supposed to be looking for. If other completely unrelated things are in that report, it just proves Trump's point that it was a witch hunt.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/03/25/barrs-letter-trump-right-mueller-report-witch-hunt-talker/3266591002/

III. THE BOGUS SCHIFF IMPEACHMENT INQUISITION
Gregg Jarrett: Latest Pelosi-Schiff impeachment ‘witch hunt’ is venomous affront to constitutional principles... The latest Pelosi-Schiff “witch hunt” has abandoned all pretense of fairness. It is a venomous attempt to undo the 2016 presidential election and drive Trump from office by employing unconstitutional means.

“The quixotic quest to impeach President Trump is not only anathema to the fundamental principles of due process, but constitutes a full-frontal assault on the procedural protections inherent in the “due process” clause of the Constitution.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her chosen marionette, Rep. Adam Schiff, are operating in the shadows of secrecy. Their authority does not derive from the House of Representatives itself upon a full majority vote. Instead, they have commandeered impeachment power by anointing themselves as the sole determinants.

They alone have chosen a “star chamber” approach to removing the president. The remaining members of the House are left in the dark without access to facts, documents and testimony. So, too, are President Trump and American voters who placed him in office. What is the purpose of an electoral choice by the many if it can be reversed by the furtive maneuvers of the few? Or two?...

Witnesses have been threatened with obstruction of justice if they refuse to appear in these secret proceedings. Some have reportedly been told that legal counsel is not allowed. As Democrats selectively leak damaging information, Republicans are prohibited from rebutting it. The minority party is also deprived of subpoena power and forbidden from calling witnesses of its own. This is an abuse of the process and an egregious deprivation of rights....

In an effort to rationalize the abiding secrecy, Schiff suggested that his hearings are “analogous to a grand jury proceeding done out of public view.” This is disingenuous, at best. A grand jury is a neutral body. Schiff and his fellow Democrats who control the Intelligence Committee are the antithesis of neutral.

It now appears that Schiff played a pivotal role in orchestrating the initial whistleblower complaint that led to the impeachment hysteria and then lied about it. Suddenly, he doesn’t want this anonymous informant to testify since that would surely implicate Schiff's own partisan machinations and deceptions. It might expose the “witch hunt.”

White House Counsel Pat Cipollone pointed this out to Pelosi and Schiff in his October 8 letter on behalf of President Trump. He correctly cited decisions by the U.S. Supreme Court in Watkins v. United States (1957) and Quinn v. United States (1955) in which the Justices ruled that the Bill of Rights and “due process” guarantees apply to congressional investigations. They have also been recognized as a requirement in impeachment proceedings. For support, Cipollone quoted the very words of Nadler who stated, “the power of impeachment… demands a rigorous level of due process.” Indeed, it does.

Yet, the present impeachment inquiry, however misguided or unfounded, bears no resemblance to the procedural guarantees of “due process” found in the Fifth Amendment and enunciated more specifically in Supreme Court decisions throughout the years. Past presidential impeachment inquiries were all authorized by a vote of the House and the protections of “due process” were, in each instance, scrupulously followed.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/gregg-jarrett-pelosi-schiff-impeachment-witch-hunt

Last edited:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Someone has spent way too much time scouring the internet. Lolol! I know this this because I've also spent way too much time scouring the internet. What I mean is I'm acknowledging your effort. Have a nice day. Shalom.

Reactions: Stan B and Bobby Jo

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I almost forgot. I agree with everything you said above. I like being around people like you because I can talk much freer. Back during the primaries of 2016, and shortly after I learned what was going on in America, I prayed like I've never prayed before because if Clinton had got in, it would be all over for at least the West, and probably for everyone else, except for the devil worshippers, pedovors (pedophiles that eat through the stomachs of children after they rape, terrify and sacrifice them, in order to get to the adrenal gland for it's adrenochrome, which they consume because they believe it'll give them a healthier and longer life), and other assorted low-lifes. If these people are not sub-human, I would call them that anyway. I hear they call it, "walnut sauce." Are these people even human? As far as I know, the only place that you can buy adrenochrome is in Wuhan, China. Adrenochrome, Covid 19, I wonder what else they have to sell? I do know that political prisoners have organs removed when one is needed for the communists. Commies are parasites. They live off of the blood, sweat and tears of regular people like you and me. They are evil. Ultimately, this is a spiritual battle, which can only be won with spiritual weapons. I never condone physical violence, outside of a must fight war. Shalom.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Garland appoints a Special Council .....Immediately Green counters with "We will not fund the DOJ Witch Hunt."

Garland does not appoint a Special Council for Hunter and demented Joe ....

Wonder what bread line all those DOJ Attorneys will run to after the House defunds the DOJ?

Hey boys! Nancy can't cover for you any longer!

NL.009

Dec 1, 2022
Babylon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you going to sacrifice your life for Trump? Like the protestors who followed his incitement did? They got hunted down and arrested by the state for making the mistake to believe in him. Not by the deep state. Arrested by the regular state.

Trump baited them. They fell for it and were arrested. What did Trump or any states person do to help these people who believed in him?
It is not the deep state that is out for you. Just the plain old USA. The country that headquarters the UN. Whose academics spearhead gender studies. Who own the web and use it for mass surveillance. Even in this forum, everything you write is collected to big data which the USA uses for profiling of every netizen around the world through the NSA.

The country that houses all the multinational corporations that dominate the Earth. USA.
All the biggest tech companies which country are they from? It is the USA. There is not a single big social media website hosted by anyone other than the USA. Domain names are handed out by whom? The USA. You can not open a website without their support. You will be censored, shut down, silenced.

Nobody in 2022 dares to conspire against America because America is the government of the whole world. If you look into the forums where they all meet. The most powerful of persons. What countries do they come from? UK and USA. WEF founded by king Charles. Members? All politicians and chairmen of US corporations. All the `MSM` news sources are UK and US based.

What about all their global organizations? Founded in London or founded and headquartered in USA.

Don't follow the government puppets. No matter which government it is because they are all one. They will lead you down the path of destruction in this fake Earth. Their puppets are easy to spot. The only way you get a platform in their media is if you are part of the deception.

Everyone wants to be in the USA. Chase the American Dream. They all flock to this country of Babylon. A promised utopia, a paradise. Just like the Babylon of ancient.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This doesn’t specifically have to do with Trump and I’m not an extremely political person. I used to go search for one of Bobby Jo‘s threads when I occasionally would have a question or had some sort of insight into something political, which is not very often, but I haven’t seen crazy Bobby in a while. :p

I passed by a tv yesterday and saw the Ukrainian leader was at the white house. I didn’t listen to more than 30 seconds. But I looked real quick for a story about it to read this morning. I found one that was kinda blah blah but it gave me a chuckle. Apparently, some were asking, why on earth would a national leader come to the White House and appear on tv in a sweatshirt? And someone replied that it wasn’t his fault, that someone in the Biden administration had stolen Zelenskys luggage. I had heard about luggagegate because I go to news on the internet every few days to…I don’t know, see if I’m missing something. Anyway, that wasn’t what I wanted to say, it was just pretty funny to me.

So, seeing how we saw that China was, and still is, vigorously and…heavily defended and guarded by some politicians about Covid and other things, and seeing as how I’ve downloaded apps for years that I then deleted (despite thinking they were pretty nifty or useful) because I quickly saw they were foreign by the language slip ups I noted. For one instance, about 4 years ago I had an app called “Newsbreak” that I could easily look up any story printed about my little neck of the woods. It far surpassed local run newspapers or sites. Some never reported a lot of the stories I could get on newsbreak or if they did it was days or weeks later. But I caught many language slip ups that showed foreigners were…writing (or contributing to) a lot of the local stories, which puzzled me. Like, something happens in my relatively small town, local news doesn’t report it, newsbreak DOES report it, but in sometimes slightly broken language in places, so why the heck am I getting local news from a foreign website that my local papers and stations don’t report? It was weird, that’s the best I can explain it.

And now, we have somewhere around 50 billion in money to Ukraine for the war? I’m having a hard time believing that figure could possibly be true.

So it suddenly struck me - Hunter all tangled up with deals with China and with Ukraine (which only vaguely float in my memory because Im not a newsphile at all) - what I’ve been seeing HAS to be related to blackmail. China and Ukraine are blackmailing compromised politicians, maybe (probably)even Mitch McConnell (among others who pretend they aren’t oddly siding with the other “side”) is tangled up in it too, so not just democrats.

I see that so clearly HAS to be what I’m seeing (blackmail effects) but that makes me one of the crazy conspiracy theorists, right…? o_O

So once I had the aha moment that will label me crazy, more flashed into awareness from the recesses of my memory, like the fang fang debacle with the one guy to name just one, since post got too long.
Im officially one of the “crazy” ones now…didn’t see that coming…pretty sure I can’t be talked out of this - big section of govt compromised and being blackmailed so foreign agents won’t release the info.

Last edited:

-Phil

Nov 22, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Conspiracy is when two or more people collude to break a law.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, one more thing. It does, at least peripherally, have to do with the arrogant but very astute and capable and sometimes petty Trump. When considered together with my tinfoil hat conspiracy theory, they don’t have any blackmail dirt on him so they (foreign players) don’t want him elected and dangle the blackmail over the heads of the compromised, so the sweaty shriekiness of the compromised has to do with…fear that no way this won’t all come out if the other side comes to power. Am I going to be dragged off at gunpoint now…?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
About 3 yrs ago, i was in the States, in a Gym, every morning, for the last year of Trump's presidency.

In this Gym, there were a lot of Big Screen TVs, and the owner of the Gym was a Trump hater.
He always had CNN, MSNBC, and NBC, on all the TV's.

I would notice, every day, every day........ that these 3 different New's casts, with CNN being a totally different Network, would have a "crawl" going across the bottom of the screen.
This is a message that keeps repeating all day and night, at the bottom of their Channel, that you keep reading.
And every single day, the same message was on 3 different channels.
How can that be?
How can CNN be playing a "crawl" that says....>"evidence was provided today that states that Trump was in collusion with Putin"

Stuff like that, was on that message "crawl" every single day, for a Year that i watched it every single day..., on those 3 channels and it was the SAME message.

So, how can that be?

A.) Conspiracy of Lies.

Welcome to "Fake News" in the USA.
Or as Hitler taught us....."just keep repeating the same lie, over and over , and the bigger the lie the better, and they will believe it".

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm…I have noted that odd thing where someone comes up with a catchy and succinct phrase in the morning and by dinner time, all the talking heads are repeating it, and I have noted the ”talking points” phenomena, but entire sentences being absolutely exact between three different stations? Never noted that one.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Hmm…I have noted that odd thing where someone comes up with a catchy and succinct phrase in the morning and by dinner time, all the talking heads are repeating it, and I have noted the ”talking points” phenomena, but entire sentences being absolutely exact between three different stations? Never noted that one.

People are mental sheep., looking to be led.

They will be led by the devil, unless they are Delivered by the Lord.