The Deception of the Nations.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So, this thread is probably more geared towards those who lean towards an Amillennial type of understanding, but is also certainly something that we all are probably noticing.

Every day as I read the news I am again and again confronted by the fact that the world has gone crazy. The liberal, or left, seem to have left reason, logic, and fact behind. It's utterly bizarre. One headline summed it up nicely: Teen girl was raped by Muslim immigrant and was asked to try and see his side of the story.
The left tote tolerance, and yet if you dare to announce you are conservative about anything, they unite against you in screaming violence until they 'stamp out' the hate, not even realizing the irony of their own behavior.
People who try and speak out against the tide of violence that immigration in Europe is bringing are accused of racism and being Nazi's, and told to keep quiet about all those who have been beaten, killed and raped, because heaven help them that they don't 'embrace' everyone.
It's not okay to criticize Islam, but Christianity is fair game.
Children are being taught from preschool about sexual issues that they shouldn't even be aware of until older, and then when they become confused about feelings they don't even biologically have yet, make choices they aren't old enough to understand the consequences of and are bullied or stressed because of it, the conservatives are blamed because we aren't on board this new indoctrination train.

I could go on...and on...and on. It isn't getting better or slowing down, in fact the infection seemingly grows.
As someone who takes the Amil position, I look at such outright illogical insanity, and I have to wonder if it has to do with Satan being "released to deceive the nations" at the end.

I could be wrong, but it certainly seems to me that someone is selling something, and people are buying...

Reactions: amadeus

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello, the applicable prophecy that we are seeing at the present time is Rev. 16:12-16, with the drawing of the nations to assemble at Armageddon will occur in around 20-30 years.

Satan, if you want to see him is still running around heaven bad mouthing the saints to God. At the same time as the nations will be judged, Satan and his wicked fallen heavenly hosts will be judged at the same time when a war in heaven will arise and Satan will be thrown out of heaven and be immediately captured and thrown into the bottomless pit. Rev 12:7, 20: 1-3

Just to start off where I think we are.

Shalom

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, this thread is probably more geared towards those who lean towards an Amillennial type of understanding, but is also certainly something that we all are probably noticing.

Every day as I read the news I am again and again confronted by the fact that the world has gone crazy. The liberal, or left, seem to have left reason, logic, and fact behind. It's utterly bizarre. One headline summed it up nicely: Teen girl was raped by Muslim immigrant and was asked to try and see his side of the story.
The left tote tolerance, and yet if you dare to announce you are conservative about anything, they unite against you in screaming violence until they 'stamp out' the hate, not even realizing the irony of their own behavior.
People who try and speak out against the tide of violence that immigration in Europe is bringing are accused of racism and being Nazi's, and told to keep quiet about all those who have been beaten, killed and raped, because heaven help them that they don't 'embrace' everyone.
It's not okay to criticize Islam, but Christianity is fair game.
Children are being taught from preschool about sexual issues that they shouldn't even be aware of until older, and then when they become confused about feelings they don't even biologically have yet, make choices they aren't old enough to understand the consequences of and are bullied or stressed because of it, the conservatives are blamed because we aren't on board this new indoctrination train.

I could go on...and on...and on. It isn't getting better or slowing down, in fact the infection seemingly grows.
As someone who takes the Amil position, I look at such outright illogical insanity, and I have to wonder if it has to do with Satan being "released to deceive the nations" at the end.

I could be wrong, but it certainly seems to me that someone is selling something, and people are buying...

satan is certainly busy trying to frustrate any of God's plans and people throughout the world. As the world and nations become less Christian, then man is functioning only with his fallen nature. And he needs no help from satan to fall all the way to the bottom. And when satan does help, then he gets there much faster. Fallen man will act with the same logic and reasoning that satan does. This is why he comes to the stupidest conclusions you have ever heard, like you described.

satan is also busy trying to arrange the political alliance of nations and prepare for his man to place as the leader. So these nations will have anti-Israel, anti-Christian, sentiments. But, and just backwards, they will call themselves good, and the Christians as evil. Just like Israel did before her judgement. (Is. 5:20)

But though satan is preparing the nations for his man, God is preparing the nations for judgement. The seven year Tribulation will be for Israel and the nations. Primarily for Israel, to finish the 490 years of judgement. But it is also for the Gentile nations, who have rejected God, and dealt with Israel in ways that exceeded His judgement.

The bottom line is it is going to continue to get worse, not better. The Church is not going to convert the world. The Church age will end in failure just as every age has. The gates of hell will not prevail against it, but it will end in failure, as you see prophesied in Laodicean Church in (Rev. 3:15-16).

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
fwiw i would like to say that Islam is a mess imo, ok, it just is not for me to judge another's servant, and i am nominally at least what is defined as "Christian." We are told to judge ourselves and not be debating beliefs with those who believe diff than we do, etc, right

and also the wheat is growing too, right, and the eye is the lamp of the body, Naomi, iow you are expressing in that post what your eye sees, ok, we see what we pay attn to, etc. To him who has, more is given... ok?