The deepening of one’s discerning…..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 2:15 (NASB20)
But the one who is spiritual discerns all things, yet he himself is discerned by no one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why is it that scripture says that no one can discern the one that is spiritual….?

It is because one can only see into another’s relationship with Christ as deep as one’s own relationship is, for the deep can only be discerned by itself…. For if one’s relationship with Christ is ‘x’ amount of deep, to that deepness can one see into another, but the one that is spiritual can see the depths of the other’s relationship….

This is the truth being brought forth in the above scripture, it is not to denigrate one, but just to put forth truth the way truth is…. Case in point; as scripture says, when a woman is single her loyalties are to God, when she gets married her loyalties are now divided, it is not sin its just a matter of truth….

The same way with the truth brought forth in the above scripture… For one can only see to the depths of one’s own relationship, for one can not stand on another’s shoulders to see what another sees… All seeing must be born and grown into one’s life as a natural growth of one’s relationship with Christ….For the deep has to, and needs to be brought to life in each and every heart the same way, that way being, the more of Him and the less of oneself…. There is no substitute or half measures, for life must replace death, because one’s discerning is limited to the depth of one’s relationship with Christ….

Be blessed in the deepening of one’s discerning…..

A fellow follower, Not me

Reactions: Debp and Pisteuo

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's very insightful @Not me. Sometimes we can discern very clearly what another's problems are due to... however, that discerning is not well received. The other person is not yet at the stage of being able to understand.

Reactions: Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's very insightful @Not me. Sometimes we can discern very clearly what another's problems are due to... however, that discerning is not well received. The other person is not yet at the stage of being able to understand.
Thanks, what you discern is also true,,, as the Spirit directs one’s heart to love, for a heart of love covers a multitude of sins, oh to have a heart of love the more….

Blessings and may our hearts grow in love the more, Not me

Reactions: Debp