The Deity of Jesus christ !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
Isa 40: 10Behold, the Lord GOD will come with strong hand, and his arm shall rule for him: behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him. 11He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young. This scripture is a prophecy of Jesus christ, though He is called Lord God in the previous verse vs 10 cp vs 11 with jn 11: 51And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation; 52And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God [or lambs] that were scattered abroad. This is more evidence from scripture, that Jesus christ, is the Lord God.. I know Gods enemies will deny and twist this truth, but they will still be held accountable in the day of Judgment..

gumby

May 29, 2009
Very nice post savedbygrace, jesus is the son of god and is our perfect example to live by :)

gumby

May 29, 2009
I know better than that my freind, thats a loaded question designed to jugge and deceive people. The answer to that is no im not perfect and yes i have sinned, we all have sinned and we all fall short but we can strive to be like jesus. And you should read John 8:7 savedbygrace. You have no right to judge me thats gods place ;)

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
You have no right to judge me thats gods place ;)
Oh Yes I do, the Jesus I serve commands me to make righteous Judgment jn 7: 24Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment. So we serve different Christ obvious..

Deadwheat1224

Aug 27, 2009
And obviously "righteous judgement" is relative and up to each and every person to decide what is righteous (thick sarcasm implied).Savedbygrace... did you even read the whole passage? Jesus is accusing the Pharisee's who judge by the law, but do not keep the Law themselves. Is that not how we should judge--according to the Law? But we know that with the coming of Christ that the old law of Moses is fulfilled in Jesus (Mathew 5:17), and is recapitulated in the two greatest commandments (Matthew 22:37-40). Therefore we should judge not by the Law of Moses, but by the Law of Law, a law which is merciful, humble, and calls one to be like God, who is Love.

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
[quote name='Deadwheat1224;72089]And obviously "righteous judgement" is relative and up to each and every person to decide what is righteous (thick sarcasm implied). Savedbygrace... did you even read the whole passage? Jesus is accusing the Pharisee's who judge by the law' date=' but do not keep the Law themselves. Is that not how we should judge--according to the Law? But we know that with the coming of Christ that the old law of Moses is fulfilled in Jesus (Mathew 5:17), and is recapitulated in the two greatest commandments (Matthew 22:37-40). Therefore we should judge not by the Law of Moses, but by the Law of Law, a law which is merciful, humble, and calls one to be like God, who is Love.[/QUOTE'] Righteous Judgment is Judging what one says as to the Things of God..1 jn 4: 1Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try [Judge/examine] the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Paul says discern who preaches a false gospel gal 1: 8But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. How do you think paul expects one to know if wether or not one is preaching another gospel if righteous judgment isnt used ? And also this thread is about the Deity of Jesus christ, if you want to talk about Love, which you dont have anyway, then start another thread on that ..

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
a law which is merciful, humble, and calls one to be like God, who is Love
. Your under a false impression..if you think Jesus loved the children of the Devil Matt 23: 33Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? 33Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? And paul sets a new test example, the elect are not to love those preaching a false gospel gal 1: 8But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. How does paul love those he wished accursed, which means damantion in hell.. In the greek, let him be accursed is an imperative, a command..so you dont understand scripture..

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
dead says:
Therefore we should judge not by the Law of Moses, but by the Law of Law, a law which is merciful, humble, and calls one to be like God, who is Love.
This deadwheat talking about not judging and then judges me, what a hypocrit..

Deadwheat1224

Aug 27, 2009
"And also this thread is about the Deity of Jesus christ, if you want to talk about Love, which you dont have anyway, then start another thread on that .. "Please tell me how I don't have any love? I doubt you even know what love is... I don't condemn people to hell, I challenge them to strive for heaven (which all people can receive if they choose to live a worthy life). Besides this is a board for discussion, and the Judgment from Christ is imperative in his divinity, as is his nature of love."How do you think paul expects one to know if wether or not one is preaching another gospel if righteous judgment isn't used ?"I didn't say don't use righteous judgment, I explained to you what it was--judgment in accordance with the Law of God. As far as Paul goes in Galatians, that really only proves my point. He was telling the Galatians that they didn't need to circumcised according to the Law of Moses because they had a new covenant in Christ. Peter and some of the other Apostles in Jerusalem argued with Paul about whether this was true or not, and that was part of the "other Gospel" that Paul was referring to."And paul sets a new test example, the elect are not to love those preaching a false gospel"I don't believe in the elect... so i'm not even going to bother with that."In the greek, let him be accursed is an imperative, a command..so you dont understand scripture.."I'm familiar with both the Gk and the Hb in both Testaments... I studied them in College. I'm not here for you to tell me what I do and don't know... I'm not the one who takes Scripture out of context and use Rhetoric and Sophistry.

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
Please tell me how I don't have any love?
I see no proof of it, but your arrogant self righteousness..like you keep Gods Law or something lol..No man can keep Gods Law, the First nor the Second commandment which you so arrogantly quote.. If you love God, then you should be believe Gods Gospel about His Son, now do you ? I havent seen no evidence of it, but just a condenscending attitude as though you Love God and keep His commandments, which you dont, you dont love nobody but yourself..

Deadwheat1224

Aug 27, 2009
Well i'm sorry that I gave you that impression. I do tend to be arrogant, and I know it is something I must work on. I do not keep God's law, and I know that no person can without the help of God. I do believe in the Gospel of His Son... why would I be trying to know greater truth about it if I didn't. And it is my vocation (calling) in life to know the Gospel and to bring to those who may not know it as well... especially youth. As for me loving nobody but myself... you can't possibly know that without knowing me as a person, and you don't... you have know idea what I do or who I am, or what I have done in response to God's love for me...so, in my opinion, and I'll understand if you disagree, you've judged me prematurely.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
see no proof of it, but your arrogant self righteousness..like you keep Gods Law or something lol..No man can keep Gods Law, the First nor the Second commandment which you so arrogantly quote..
Deadwheat1224:
Why bother, savedbygrace57 is not all there upstairs. I saw you post about the "CHURCH" having the right interpretation of the scriptures. So that means that you go to an Awesome church, or you lean Catholic. Savedbygrace57 believes in the goofy doctrine of Calvinism Or It could be Arminianism Which is a watered down version of Calvinism. The doctrines state that God picks beforehand who goes to Heaven or Hell. If you don't get picked, then you are screwed. Of course they both claim here is more to it than that, but not really. It's a bunch of fluff over a very important point. Eternal salvation with a life in God.You also have to understand that both doctrines Ignore lots of scriptures, so no point in posting to anything they say. Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.Now to the normal person reading the Word it would appear that Whosoever would mean anyone. Not to the above mentioned people. You see, they believe God must call you, then you are qualified to be a whosoever. They also explain the rest of the scripture where it comes to "FAITH" in those scriptures where it looks like men have to believe something, they say that God gives you faith to believe, that is why your able to believe it, because God choose you to believe, even though the Word says the EVERY man was given THE measure of faith.Both doctrines do not understand some simple English Words, Like ALL, Every, and Whosoever. Those words should have been taken out of the bible and replaced with Elect, chosen, Knew before time.So Deadwheat1224, don't pay savedbygrace57 any mind. He stopped understanding things long ago. Jesus Is Lord

Deadwheat1224

Aug 27, 2009
Haha, thanks Brother Mike.I wasn't really taking anything he said personally anyway. I think I have too much hope and expect that I can help him see what he's saying.Anyway, thank you for the affirmation. I think I agree with everything you just said.Pax.

gumby

May 29, 2009
savedbygrace57;72080]Oh Yes I do said:
24[/B]Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment. So we serve different Christ obvious..
Im sorry here but this whole thing got started when you said in your post that we should not follow christs exmaple and be like him. Your reason was because jesus is perfect and we cannot be. I have scripture that commands us to follow christ example, Leviticus 19:2, Matthew 5:48, 1st Corinthians 11:1. And i will say that i never once contradicted gods word in my origunal post therefor you have cast false judment against me and you are trying stir trouble here because you speak empty words without knowledge. I hope you get help and i will be praying for you

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
Im sorry here but this whole thing got started when you said in your post that we should not follow christs exmaple and be like him.
You dont follow Jesus christ example anyway , for you dont even believe in the True Christ..
I have scripture that commands us to follow christ example, Leviticus 19:2, Matthew 5:48, 1st Corinthians 11:1. And i will say that i never once contradicted gods word in my origunal post therefor you have cast false judment against me and you are trying stir trouble here because you speak empty words without knowledge
You dont know what you are talking about, all you have is freedom of speech, but no knowledge of God. Get ready for Judgment day..

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
1 tim 3:And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.Paul tells Timothy that its a great mystery of Godliness regarding the Person of God manifest in the flesh..which means a understanding of this unique Personage can never be gotten by the use of human reasoning.Thats why all the enemies such as unitarians and other cults and isms..even trinitarians are in the dark of this great mystery of who it was that became flesh..jn 1:1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.14And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.God Himself was incarnate when God the Word [Logos] in Union with the begotten Manhood of Jesus christ became flesh..The Father never became flesh, but His only begotten [in heaven] Son, In union with God the Logos, became flesh..__________________

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
I enjoy this, its a great privilege to present evidence of The Lord Jesus Christ, as Jehovah in His Divine Nature, The Logos see jn 1:1 Thus it has been written Isa 8: sanctify the LORD of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread. 14And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offense to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem. Now if we look at 1 pet 2:7-8 we have these words from the OT scriptures applied to Jesus Christ without question i.e: 7Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner, 8And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offense, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed. That the name Jehovah [Isa 8 13] is the True God, and a mere creature cannot be our fear or our sanctuary, Jesus the Son of God must be Jehovah..The rock of safety of the elect and the stumbling stone of unbelievers.. The blasphemy and scoffing of the arians, unitarians, and socinians stumbles and falls at this truth, and shall be grinded unto powder unless they belong to the elect...But the True converted elect have been or will be taught of the Holy Ghost to sanctify Him [Jesus Christ] with reverence, by confessing and Glorifying him As Jehovah God.. 1 pet 3: 15But sanctify the Lord God [Christ] in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: This isn't assumption either, for we are even now examining scripture that applies the context of Isa 8 13 unto Jesus Christ 1 pet 2:7-8 And to further collaborate, even the Title The LORD of HOST in Isa 8:13 has been applied to Jesus christ..proof of this is Isa 6: 1In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the LORD sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. 2Above it stood the seraphim's: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. 3And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory. Now, the apostle John identifies that it was Jesus Christ whom Isa saw..jn 12: 41These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him. Notice too, that Isa said the LORD had a train that filled the temple A train is a skirt or High priest robe ! God the Father is not the High Priest of His People..but the Lord Jesus Christ is.. For it was the LORD of Host, the Lord Jesus Christ [In Union with His Divine Nature] whom Isa saw setting upon His Throne.. Let the scoffing and blasphemy begin..

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
The Eternal Logos or Word is the Second Being in A Governmental Order of the Triune Elohim. There are Three that bear witness in Heaven, The Father, The Word, and the Holy Ghost..1 jn 5: 7For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. This sets forth the scriptural testimony of the Trinity or God Head [ though scoffers and infidels reject it] Three distinct but not separated Beings, The One Divine Nature indwelling equally the Three Divine Entities, this defines the Unity of Elohim. The One Divine Nature inhabits these Three Beings, and at the same time Mysteriously they are One..

ZakarEl

Sep 7, 2009
savedbygrace57;72032]Isa 40: [B]10[/B]Behold said:
the Lord GOD[/U] will come with strong hand, and his arm shall rule for him: behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him. 11He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young. This scripture is a prophecy of Jesus christ, though He is called Lord God in the previous verse vs 10 cp vs 11 with jn 11: 51And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation; 52And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God [or lambs] that were scattered abroad. This is more evidence from scripture, that Jesus christ, is the Lord God.. I know Gods enemies will deny and twist this truth, but they will still be held accountable in the day of Judgment..
How Can Yashu'a Be The Son Of Yahuwa And Be Yahuwa At The Same Time If I May Ask .