The Divine possibilities….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As close to Him as Divinely possible…

Though the thought is awesome, the practicality of it gives one pause… For seeing it is true God gives the increase and not one’s own doings, so to find and be able to put oneself in the position that would make it the most optimal for God to work His work, is something for the heart to consider if the heart itself would be so willing….

For by whatever words one would choose to describe the Divine possibilities, it itself has to be the work of God in the soul… For the Divine resignation of the soul to God being this very ground from which alone God can work His work in the heart of the one that would have Him… For God must do all or all is but human, for the soul’s resignation up to God’s love and mercy being this very ground of all Divine possibilities….

For God’s will itself being the Divine possibility that is in all things… For the soul’s resignation to God is the same truth as reckoning oneself dead to own will, that being the path of the denial of own will, just put forth with different words… For God can not manifest Himself but in the resigned soul, that being the same truth as God can not manifest Himself but in the soul that would deny itself…

For the Divine possibility rests in all things, it is the heart that has resigned itself up to faith in God that it will be seen in…

Be blessed in the resignation to the Divine possibilities, which is the resignation to the possibility of righteousness in all things….

In the Beloved, Not me

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Have all the ins and outs been put on display?

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have all the ins and outs been put on display?

As one lives up to the standard one has obtained, scripture says no more is required but to stay living up to that standard….

Be blessed in that standard, Not me