The DOJ attempt s to invade the Florida election ...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a far more reliable title than the one used ....

Just as each state determines their own abortion laws ...The Constitution covers the voting rights of each state. Florida is right to inform the DOJ that their attempt to get inside a polling location will be supervised by Florida Offcials ....In other words ...DOJ..lawyers, You will not be alone. I would go a step further .....any contact or attempt to interfer with the operation you will be arrested and imprisoned. ......

The DOJ has chosen 64 sites to "Monitor" 64 illegal sites based on the made up cause to interfer with the STATE election process ....All states that received a notice should have responded in kind ...The DOJ has no rights to be involved in the state guaranteed process spelled out by the US Constitution.

I questioned a poll observer this morning and was informed that she could not talk to me. She pointed out a poll worker. My question was simple ....Alabama uses a one party bubble. Meanwhile, Judges may be only Democrat with no competition ...If I check Republican do all Republicans get a vote and no Democrats? Or does everyone get a vote where there is a box to vote in? Other than Democrat of course. Does that mean it's possible that the Judges won't get 50% of the vote and be forced to run against .....themselves again? If they are unchallenged .....they get in.

If it takes an act of congress for a simple question .....simply tell the DOJ to go file a lawsuit .....See ya in court next week .....