The Easter Cross 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out. - John 12:31.

Judged; Satan cast out of the world.. his works destroyed in Jesus, 1John 3:8-9.

8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. - 1 John 3:8-9.

In Christ! Gone is that sinning nature. The only power in the world, the prince and the power of the air.. dead in Christ. When Jesus died.. he killed the works of the devil. And now.. in him would be life - it would be as if the world had never existed.

17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. - 2 Corinthians 5:17.

14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another.
16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel. - Romans 2:14-16.

The only influence in the believer now - is by old mind knowledge. Old man knowledge still working in a believer. Being renewed, but destroyed on Calvary's hill. The place of the skull - Galgotha.

Men shall be judged by Paul's gospel. What did you do with my Son. The Son I put in you the moment you believed. Who do men say that I am. What will you say! I lived a good life and quit sinning. You can't say that - because you still have sin, 1John 1:8, and the truth will not be in you. We have no other life, but Christ living in believers.

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. - 1 John 1:8.

What will you say you did with His Son in you! on the great and notable day, when we stand and look our father in the eye. There to feast .. there to recieve a crown.. there to see the work of our father - he declared before the foundation of the world! Christ in you.

The judgement made; freedom to all that would believe. And to those that believe.. judgement was made and the prison door swung open.. free to walk out and be joined to another; even to him who is raised from the dead - Jesus Christ. Paul would say it is Christ in you.

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God. - Romans 7:4.