The elect are....sons of man/sons of God!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
In another thread a statement was made about debating with those of other faiths, beliefs, denominations, etc. Although it may be like hitting your head against a wall....our Father tells us that He strengthened our heads for that very purpose. :) When reading the following verses consider that as Ezekiel was a "son of man," so are we....His elect. Also consider who the "house of Israel" is for....it is a house of Christians. As He spoke to Ezekiel...He speaks to us: Ezekiel 3:4-5 And He said unto me, "Son of man, go, get thee unto the house of Israel, and speak with My words unto them. For thou art not sent to a people of a strange speech and of an hard language, but to the house of Israel; 3:8 Behold, I have made thy face strong against their faces, and thy forehead strong against their foreheads. :D 3:10-11 Moreover He said unto me, "Son of man, all My words that I shall speak unto thee receive in thine heart, and hear with thine ears. And go, get thee to them of the captivity, unto the children of thy People, and speak unto them, and tell them, 'Thus saith the Lord GOD;' whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear." Those "of the captivity" could well be those that have fallen, or will fall, into idolatry and don't realize it. They are those being misled by the false prophets, the antichrists of end times. Those of the house of Israel are Christian, they love the Father and Son but some.....are misled. Hear "His Words" and take them to them, "whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear." 3:17-19 "Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at My mouth, and give them warning from Me. When I say unto the wicked, 'Thou shalt surely die;' and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniqity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.