The Final Seven Seals Charts/The Four Horsemen/The First Four Seals

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
I am in the beginning stages of learning to post charts to the forum. In an effort to streamline these charts, I have restarted this presentation. Please excuse any inconveniences.

In Yehoshua,
Guy Smith

[SIZE=18pt]The Seven Seals / Chart 1[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]
screenshot20130608at948.png
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Copyrighted by Guy Smith 1997 Fair use for education and discussion purposes[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]The Seven Seals / Chart 2/ The First Seal / The Anti-Christ [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]With the opening of the first seal we are introduced to a rider on a white horse.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Revelation 6: 1[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!” 2 I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

This rider appears to represent the Anti-Christ. Like Christ, which rides a white horse with a sword coming from His mouth, the second rider is also on a white horse but is in possession of a bow.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]
screenshot20130608at101.png
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Copyrighted by Guy Smith 1997 Fair use for education and discussion purposes[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Do you think the first rider represents the AC?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]The Seven Seals / Chart 3/ The Second Seal / War [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]The rider on the red horse appears to represent war.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Revelation 6:3[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]
screenshot20130608at101.png
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Do you think the second rider represents war?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]The Seven Seals / Chart 4/ The Third Seal / Famine [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]The rider on the black horse is represents famine.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Revelation 6: 5[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. 6 Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “Two pounds of wheat for a day’s wages, and six pounds of barley for a day’s wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]
screenshot20130608at103.png
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Do you think the third rider represent famine?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]The Seven Seals / Chart 5/ The Fourth Seal / Death [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]The rider on the pale horse appears to represents death. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Revelation 6: 7[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” 8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]
screenshot20130608at104.png
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Do you think the fourth rider represents death?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]The first four seals occur in period one (the beginning of birthpains) of the "final seven years."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]In Yehoshua,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Guy Smith[/SIZE]

BLACK SHEEP

May 24, 2013
[SIZE=10.5pt]Do you think the first rider represents the AC?[/SIZE]
Absolutely not! The AC is said to rule for 3 1/2 years. Most people say that the tribulation last for 7 years. IF that's so, then the first seal can't be the anti-Christ since there's no record of tribulation having started before Revelation 6:2!

Some people think the four horsemen or seals 1-4 encapsulate the entire book of Revelation or the seven years tribulation. I disagree with that. I now believe, but that may change, that Revelation is chronological.

The seals are an unveiling of people and events that lead us to the open scroll. Seal 3 and 4 may indicate the beginning of tribulation....I'm not completely sure but I THINK THEY DO.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
The Seals are not exactly chronological like the Trumpets are.

The way to know that is because the first seal mentioned in Rev.6 is not actually called... the 1st Seal, and the white horse rider, whether one believes is our Lord Jesus or the coming Antichrist, doesn't occur at the start of those events anyway. The pointer to the Antichrist's coming in those Seals is on the 6th Seal with the following verse...

Rev 6:13
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
(KJV)

The symbol of the "untimely figs" is a VERY IMPORTANT metaphor teaching our Lord Jesus gave in His Word.

Untimely figs in horticulture is about the winter fig, a fig that grows in winter and falls off in the Spring. The ripe fig grows later and is harvested later. That "untimely figs" metaphor is given in relation between the true and the fake.

And since it is given in association with that "stars of heaven fell unto the earth", then who... is that really about??? (See Rev.12:7-9).