The god of free will

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CarlosB

Jul 11, 2013
With this article I want to show the image ridiculous that the defenders of free will give about God.

The god of free will, is the god of the flesh, you need the consent of the man to act, because without his decision, such a God can not save, forgive or bless, or change whatever in man's life.

Ie: it will only be God if man leave. It's like a dog on a leash, that where the owner will just leave, do so with this God, he blesses only when man allows.

A breeder that depends entirely on the creature that created, but at the same time also like to see the suffering of their children, because only blesses will force campaigns, chains, fasts, and many prayers, a god that is sold, for only giving 10 % of my salary does have its share of the guarantee to be blessed and protected from the curse and the devourer.

And this is not an option, or a voluntary gift of love, but is under the threat of a curse, and under a yoke of fear, for I am compelled to do it not to be cursed by the devil.

But this offer is that Christ brought me whether I have to pay 10% of my salary, and that for life to be blessed? And do not give up yet I am called a robber, but God did not call Lazarus a thief, but fair.

They say that God regards our decisions is a God of love, but according to the free will seems to me anything but a God of love.

Because he watches for millennia sitting on his throne to all the suffering and misery that plague the land and does nothing for humanity. We see storms, earthquakes and large natural destructions which destroy thousands, taking him all the power, where is the god of love for these?

Diseases and pests which claim thousands of lives every day, taking him all the power, where is the god of love for these? The death of children will be born, others are born handicapped, sick and maimed, and horrible suffering, taking him all the power, which is God's love for these?

Wars in which the powerful exert tyranny over men and enslave and kill, he being a god of justice, where is the god of love for these? The growing corruption where the unrighteous always prevails over the poor, being God and Lord of all, where is the god of love for these?

Being the all powerful and wise, because after expelling the devil from heaven because of their wickedness, yet fell once again made the mistake of giving him dominion over the world and rule over the nations and tormented day and night, and lets just continue. This was the punishment that God gave the devil because he sinned in heaven? To me it seems more a reward than a punishment.

A God of love who leaves his saints of all generations being persecuted, tortured and killed, many were sawn asunder, were mutilated, hanged, burnt, crucified, starved, and all manner of afflictions because of the word of God including the very Son of God, whom God hath oppressed and wanted to let die at the hands of men: where is the love for them? It is this love of a Father who loves his children? If he has all power are you waiting for?

If you had all the power like God has abandoned them to your son suffer afflictions? Even if he was ever bad destruirias? Where do you see the world the love of God? Is not he the one who can prevent all this? So why not do it? Actually those seeking the love of God according to the free will of men, which is the flesh, never find.

But to continue:

Where do you see the perfect God and mighty on the earth according to free will?

Soon began to fail with the devil in the sky, although it was the most perfect has become the most corrupt, so it caused an uproar and corrupted angels. Although the cast out of heaven, not learning the lesson, put him in Eden, and once again the devil frustou God's plans deceiving Adam and corrupting all mankind.

Soon once again failed to humanity, why not put Adam in a position to resist Satan, and the sin of Adam have all born sinners and death.

And after casting the devil out of heaven, because scripture says that he continued to go to the presence of God (jewelry)? That guy so stubborn and God as apathetic and stupid. And on top of it after doing all this still gives you control of the world.

Also failed with Noah's generation, because nobody believed in his word that Noah announced, and then destroyed the world he had created the flood. Failed with aa covenant of the law, because no one was justified by the law before everyone was under a curse, and so today since there is no law, neither temple nor ark, or anything. Failed with the promises to Israel, because this people rejected Christ who was always announced by the law and the prophets.

Failed to David and Solomon, the kings of Israel, because he promised on oath to never miss heir on the throne, and now neither exists nor throne, nor kings, nor the promised land, but Israel is made in a land of war and desolation, where God is absent. Continues to fail in the covenant of grace, because it all depends on the decision of the man, his promise to Abraham is invalidated by the decision of man whenever he rejects it, although it was made under oath.

And if the promises of God depends on man, your entire project is in danger of collapsing because promises and oaths made based on the decision of man, then is he who has to trust in man and not man for God? Because everything depends on man, soon everything will be done thanks to him not thank God. What does it mean that man has power to make true God or a liar, preventing their promises are made! And thus, He is God and Lord only if the man wants!

It is this all-powerful god of the bible? This seems to me a loser from the start. A God who is weak and pathetic fellow ace decisions of man, this god actually has more problems than those who call upon him.

A god who fabricated in his heart, a god they made in your image and likeness, a god according to his will, according to their own desires and lusts. è why the wicked blaspheme God, for all that they have the free will not come, that is: there is no love of God according to the free will preach.

As for you, this comes under slavery and come to know the Almighty God that the Bible talks since the beginning of the world, who created all things, and all things obey him in heaven on earth and in hell.

He dominates and always rule over his creation, and no one can resist the will, especially the man, but everything and everyone will make all the will of God from Adam to the last man on earth.

My intention in writing this text is not to generate strife or gratuitous wars against the faith of the people, but to destroy the idea of ​​free referee that is an affront to God, whom many are cursing God all day.

My wish is the liberation of man from the bondage of deception to freedom of God's love, salvation wondering who really fear God, for all that is of God hears God's voice.

For I've been on that side until Christ came to me and delivered me from the power of darkness into the light now manifest in Christ Jesus.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Joshua 24:15
1 Kings 18:21
Matthew 6:24

Is there really a disagreement about men making a choice?

You and aspen would probably agree, he holds a similar distaste for a God that executes judgment.

God is like a huge freight train moving threw the ages, you can choose to seek and understand, and perhaps find, or you can stand on the tracks and question His motive, good luck with the latter.
CarlosB said:
If you had all the power like God has abandoned them to your son suffer afflictions? Even if he was ever bad destruirias? Where do you see the world the love of God? Is not he the one who can prevent all this? So why not do it? Actually those seeking the love of God according to the free will of men, which is the flesh, never find.

It is this all-powerful god of the bible? This seems to me a loser from the start. A God who is weak and pathetic fellow ace decisions of man, this god actually has more problems than those who call upon him.
What do you suppose is being carried by this train?

1 Peter 5:6

VitorA

Jul 13, 2013
Hello All, Grace and Peace!

God's elect or saved by free choice, what is the true?

There is no written in the Bible that man has free will, because it is a slave of sin from Adam and when it is saved, it is the servant of Christ, it is the servant is not free!

What did Jesus say about!

Ye have not chosen me, me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask in my name the Father, he may give it you.
This I command you, that ye love one another.
If the world hates you, know that first than you, it hated me.
If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, which is why the world hates you.

John 15:16-19

CarlosB

Jul 11, 2013
Rex said:
Joshua 24:15
1 Kings 18:21
Matthew 6:24

Is there really a disagreement about men making a choice?

You and aspen would probably agree, he holds a similar distaste for a God that executes judgment.

God is like a huge freight train moving threw the ages, you can choose to seek and understand, and perhaps find, or you can stand on the tracks and question His motive, good luck with the latter.

What do you suppose is being carried by this train?

1 Peter 5:6

Friend, this is not my God, the God that I described is the god of those who advocate free will, not comprendeu text?

I'm Portuguese and I'm talking by the translator, so it is possible to be misunderstood, I apologize!
ScottAU said:
Virtue cannot exist apart from choice.

Friend, do you mean that you are full of virtues as God says that all our righteous acts are filthy?

The virtue of the choice resulted only in death, which is why all men have died and are under sin, and the world is evil.

Beautiful because man has not it?

Without God's election, as will like the people of Israel from among all people, no one would be saved.

The free will is the root of all deception and the weapon of the devil to destroy men.
VitorA said:
Hello All, Grace and Peace!

God's elect or saved by free choice, what is the true?

There is no written in the Bible that man has free will, because it is a slave of sin from Adam and when it is saved, it is the servant of Christ, it is the servant is not free!

What did Jesus say about!

Hello vitorA

Hallelujah, finally someone defending the word of God and not the flesh (free will), the works of homems futile.

Welcome

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When have I ever denied that God judges sinners?

ScottAU said:
Virtue cannot exist apart from choice.
Totally disagree

CarlosB

Jul 11, 2013
Selene said:
Man has free will. It came from God, who also has free will.

Sorry, but this is not written anywhere in the Bible says that man is free to choose their destiny or whatever, while I can show you hundreds of passages showing that there is no choice and predestination.

Every man is a slave of sin and God can choose anyone even want to do it because your nature is contrary to God and can not understand it and still rejects.

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for They are foolishness unto him: neither can he know {} Them, because They are spiritually discerned.
1 Corinthians 2:14

This is the condition of every man.

How can anyone choose not understand and still hates? If you say you can not as you say you can? I do not believe in themselves and in God?

Again:

What then? are we better than {They}? No, in the wise: for we have before PROVED Both Jews and Gentiles, that They are all under sin; {PROVED: Gr charged} As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: There is none que understandeth, there is none seeketh after que God. They are all gone out of the way, They are together become unprofitable, there is none que doeth good, no, not one. Their throat {} is an open sepulcher; With Their tongues They have used deceit, the poison of asps is {} Under Their lips: Whose mouth} {is full of cursing and bitterness: {Are} Their feet swift to shed blood: Destruction and misery are {} in Their ways: And the way of peace They have not known: There is no fear of God before Their Eyes.
Romans 3:9-18

Where is the free will here? I only see slavery, sin, disgrace and nothing more, this is the condition of every human being without Christ, who is the slave of the devil.

Friend, God has free will and man has, but if the man does not have God; has to be master and the other must be your servant, the servant not subject picks up, serving, has no choice or rights.

Man has free will as much as a stone has the ability to choose to fly, you can only choose the carnal flesh and spirit can only choose the things of the spirit.

Dan57

Sep 25, 2012
Illinois
Faith
Country
United States
So your saying that when Eve ate of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, it was not her choice?
If we are not allowed free choice, then we are all innocent and sin cannot be our fault. Therefore, I cannot
be held accountable for sin, because I never had the freedom to sin. Sounds great, but I wonder why
God punished Adam and Eve when they had no free-will to decide for themselves? How can we obey the
greatest commandment to love God if we don't have free will? Without the freedom of choice, I suspect
we are 100 percent controlled robots who can only think and act according to our programming?

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dan you raised a good point - Adam and Eve both had freewill to eat the fruit - they had to have freewill. However - freewill is more than just choosing between good and evil choices - it is also the power to choose between good choices. We never had to Fall in order to understand Good