The Godly Heresy of Sinless Perfectionism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
I have tried this myself with these "sinless perfection giants"...just say anything untoward, and a reaction you'll get, maybe we should, like Spurgeon, pour milk on their heads.
And a disclaimer of innocence too, before any correction and rebuke from the Bible. Nice move.

O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Of course Jesus had more than milk poured on His head by them that got offended at Him, for commanding them to repent of all their sinning. No doubt they were most upset at being commanded to do something, that they plainly said was inevitably impossible to do.

In any case, I've had much fun here. I learned a few new things for the archives. Thanks much.

• Sad
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
And a disclaimer of innocence too, before any correction and rebuke from the Bible. Nice move.

O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Of course Jesus had more than milk poured on His head by them that got offended at Him, for commanding them to repent of all their sinning. No doubt they were most upset at being commanded to do something, that they plainly said was inevitably impossible to do.

In any case, I've had much fun here. I learned a few new things for the archives. Thanks much.
Who are you?
Running through my posts with your sarcastic remarks?
DO you know me?