The golden Compass

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

haanne

Oct 29, 2007
Has anyone hear heard anything about this new movie? Its based on a seriesof books written by a Brittish author who supposedly, " hates christianity". He uses the name Yawhe, and depicts christANITY as ' A CONVINCING MISTAKE" WHO CARES RIGHT? The kicker is that these are books for children. and the movie has been washed down to hide the religious slander. I think Nicole Kidman is in the movie. Not sure.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Thanks for the information...you know, evil has getting funny, more and more. It shows their lack of knowledge from the Word of our Heavenly Father YHWH. (Yahweh) I have no need to listen to Lucy (Satan) anyway as he is the first comdemn to the Lake of Fire.Love much to you!JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has anyone hear heard anything about this new movie? Its based on a seriesof books written by a Brittish author who supposedly, " hates christianity". He uses the name Yawhe, and depicts christANITY as ' A CONVINCING MISTAKE"WHO CARES RIGHT? The kicker is that these are books for children. and the movie has been washed down to hide the religious slander.
I hate to tell you this, but they've been doing that for years now and it's called the educational system. The only difference here is that someone is trying to make money off of it. Things like this will continue to come.

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
Actually, I don't get all that upset over this world's denial of God. The more evil rears its ugly head, the more convinced I am that Jesus' return is not very far away. "Even so, come, Lord Jesus."

haanne

Oct 29, 2007
Thanks for the replys. ITs still all scary ya know? what about the parents who dont know any better... ...