The Gospel Of "no"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Women's rights - No
Homosexuals - No
Tolerance - No
Politically Correct language - No
Thinking beyond the literal - No
Allowance for the rights of non-believers - No
Any view point beyond Christian is an attack - No

bigape

May 22, 2008
Hello aspen

When you say the word Gospel, I assume you are talking about the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. (Or your warped view of it.)

The word Gospel means, “good news”: (The Good news of Jesus.)
--------------------------------------------------
And as you have so clearly demonstrated, Satan hates the Gospel, and will do anything to hinder it.

Women's rights - No (This is a lie), Christianity shows more respect to women, than any of those other man-made religions on Earth.(Including the Catholics.)

Homosexuals - No (Also a lie), Christianity loves homosexuals enough to warn them of their self destructive behavior. Homosexuals are welcomed to attend any Christian Church.

Tolerance - No (A big fat lie), Christianity teaches us to be longsuffering to anyone: Ministering to them in order that they might get saved.

Politically Correct language - No (Guilty) Christianity, ignores politically Correct language, because it is a form of lying.

Thinking beyond the literal - No (Totally false), Christianity very often uses metaphors to explain Spiritual truth.

Allowance for the rights of non-believers - No (Of course), Within the Church. But what the world does is it’s business not ours.

Any view point beyond Christian is an attack - No (Of course not), Unless of course the viewpoint is unBiblical.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not commenting on the Bible. I am commenting on the Christian message to the world.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
I am not commending on the Bible. I am commenting on the Christian message to the world.
This message?

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (NKJV)
[sup]9 [/sup]Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, [sup]10 [/sup]nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This message?

[sup]9 [/sup]Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, [sup]10 [/sup]nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

The message of "No"

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
Women's rights - No
Homosexuals - No
Tolerance - No
Ah yes. Another incindiary statement with no specifics designed to stir the pot.

The phrasing in and of itself precludes actual open discussion on the topic.

Why? Because Aspen already has written-in-stone opinions on every one of these topics and considers anyone who disagrees a bigot/racist/sexist/homophobe/elitist etc. etc. etc.

And of course this applies to all Christians...except those who share his way of thinking.

I am not commenting on the Bible. I am commenting on the Christian message to the world.
Ducky's response:

Aspen's response to that? He says it is "The message of "No"

So for those keeping track at home, Aspen thinks that quoting the Bible to show a specific position God takes on a topic...is the Christian "message of No"

Now how can you not love that :lol:

Reactions: TexUs

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
This message?

The message of "No"

Are you serious? Like.... really serious????

You have a fault with what the Bible actually says? LOL. I guess you could always mark out that section of the Bible since it conflicts with your flawed opinion.

Ah yes. Another incindiary statement with no specifics designed to stir the pot.
Yes, reported as trolling.

Because Aspen already has written-in-stone opinions on every one of these topics and considers anyone who disagrees a bigot/racist/sexist/homophobe/elitist etc. etc. etc.

And of course this applies to all Christians...except those who share his way of thinking.
Exactly.
Our few Catholic friends on here really don't do much good to their faith I don't think.

What's funny is if you were to randomly ask me what the least tolerant sect is I would've instantly said Catholicism.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The phrasing in and of itself precludes actual open discussion on the topic.

Why? Because Aspen already has written-in-stone opinions on every one of these topics and considers anyone who disagrees a bigot/racist/sexist/homophobe/elitist etc. etc. etc.

Ducky's response:

Aspen's response to that? He says it is "The message of "No"

So for those keeping track at home, Aspen thinks that quoting the Bible to show a specific position God takes on a topic...is the Christian "message of No"

Now how can you not love that :lol:

Apparently you not only reinterpret the Bible in your own opinion, you do the same to my posts. I guess it is really important for you to get your opinion across, no matter what other people believe or try to communicate - it all goes through your personal filter - repackaged for the world.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
"I guess it is really important for you to get your opinion across, no matter what other people believe or try to communicate " - aspen

-- lol honestly...

The Gospel Of "no"
Women's rights - No
Homosexuals - No
Tolerance - No

It is pretty obvious that YOUR OPINION was what you were trying to communicate, "through your personal filter - repackaged for the world."

Especially since you chose not to back up any of these claims (accusations) with a little something people in the real world call "facts."

Pot, meet kettle :lol: