The Great Awakening, separation, through the war of independence, vision of the end.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Noel777

Dec 24, 2021
Bolton
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Part 1.

The goat in Daniel 8, is the king of Greece. ( the king of Greece because he is the god of this world, who uses the wisdom of this world, and the Greeks seek after wisdom. 2 Corinthians 4:4. 1 Corinthians 1:20-21. 1 Corinthians 2:6. 1 Corinthians 3:19.)

The ram is the kings of Media and of Persia.

The horn of the King of Greece waxes great, in every direction ( on earth to all kingdoms) even to the host of Heaven to cast down some of the host of Heaven.

By this same horn ( through the King of Greece) he magnifies himself to the prince of the host ( Christ the Prince of Heavens host) and by this horn ( horn through the king of Greece) the daily sacrifice is taken away and the sanctuary's place cast down...

Daniel 8:7 And I saw him come close unto the ram, and he was moved with choler against him, and smote the ram, and brake his two horns: and there was no power in the ram to stand before him, but he cast him down to the ground, and stamped upon him: and there was none that could deliver the ram out of his hand.

Daniel 8:8 Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.
9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.
10 And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.
11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of the sanctuary was cast down.

Now in Daniel 8, we can understand when this vision appeared to Daniel, it was in the third year of the reign of Belshazzar, who began in 553 BC, so the third year we reduce three years until 550 BC.

Belshazzar Babylonian King – Amazing Bible Timeline with World History

Daniel 8:1 In the third year of the reign of king Belshazzar a vision appeared unto me, even unto me Daniel, after that which appeared unto me at the first.

Now one saint speaks to the other, of when the sanctuary and host are to be trodden under foot ? It is told when, from 550 BC, add on 2300 years.

Interesting to note now, that William Millers( an Adventist attempt at interpreting Christs second Advent as 1844) understood one day to be a year for this vision, but invented his own beginning time to be about a hundred years later than the time given in Daniel 8's actual chapter of 550 bc..

Also interesting to note, is other bible scholars seem to take the days as literal, a day for a day, so that their interpretations were very close to the time of 550 BC and then just a few years afterwards, and somehow they fail to recognize the words of the chapter, how the vision was for the end times and a very long way off.

550 BC plus 2300 years is, from 550 BC first add 1000, it is 450 BC, then until 1450 ad is 2000 years now add the remaining 300 years, take one away as there is no zero year and and it is 1749 ad .

Daniel 8:13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?
14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

God now wants Daniel to understand the vision, Gabriel tells Daniel that at the time of the end, the vision shall be.

This is also the last end of the indignation,, for the end to be at the time appointed....

Daniel8:15 And it came to pass, when I, even I Daniel, had seen the vision, and sought for the meaning, then, behold, there stood before me as the appearance of a man.
16 And I heard a man's voice between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision.
17 So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.

Daniel 8:19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.

Very simple so far. king of Greece takes over, with his little horn.

The latter time of their kingdom comes, when the transgressors are come to a full. Then the king fierce, understanding dark sentences stands up.

This is described in Job 21, and Psalms 92, the tokens of the wicked, ( transgressors) are that they are reserved to the day of judgment, and when the wicked ( transgressors) spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish, it is the time of destruction, forever.

Further described is this, this is the workers of iniquity being scattered, ( the horn broken up of the king of Greece) but the horn ( of Christ) shall be exalted and anointed with fresh oil.

Psalm 92 as Romans 11, ( regarding the blinding of Israel from belief) speak of the ways of the Lord past searching out for man..

Daniel 8:20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.

Daniel 8:21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.
22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.

Daniel 8:23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

Job 21:29 Have ye not asked them that go by the way? and do ye not know their tokens,
30 That the wicked is reserved to the day of destruction? they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath.

Psalm 92:5 O Lord, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.
6 A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.
7 When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:

Psalm 92:8 But thou, Lord, art most high for evermore.
9 For, lo, thine enemies, O Lord, for, lo, thine enemies shall perish; all the workers of iniquity shall be scattered.
10 But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.

Romans 11:33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?
35 Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again?
36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

Now follow through until Daniel 10. Now we see what shall befall the people in the latter days, for that vision was for many days. ( remember the year told would be 1750 ad.)

Michael ( our prince) resists against the prince of the kingdom of Persia, ( the ram) but while fighting with the prince of Persia, the prince of Greece comes forth ( the he goat)...

Daniel 10:14 Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days.

Daniel 10:13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

Daniel 10:20 Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come.

Daniel 10:21 But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.

Noel777

Dec 24, 2021
Bolton
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Part 2.

Here is what all was about, it is told directly, and the year 1750 gives it all away very well.

Those same robbers of thy people ( the people of 1750 are the robbers of thy people) exalt themselves in these times to establish the vision, but shall fall.

That king of Greece ( the he goat) returns to have indignation ( remember we are told here what shall be in the last end of the indignation) against the holy covenant ( of the blood of the covenant of Christ)

This is the polluting of the sanctuary of strength, and placing of abomination.

This is that horn of the goat, ( goats are against the sheep of the Lord) corrupting by flatteries those who do wickedly against the covenant ( remember this is the transgressors come to a full/ the wicked)

Many cleave to them of flatteries.

This king ( king of Greece horn) exalts himself above and against God, and prospers until this indignation is accomplished ( as what was predetermined shall be done)

( Jesus confirms the covenant with many for one week, but the prince that came, who cut Messiah off, causing the sacrifice to cease, and when determined is poured upon the desolate.

Daniel 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Daniel 11:14 And in those times there shall many stand up against the king of the south: also the robbers of thy people shall exalt themselves to establish the vision; but they shall fall.

Daniel 11:30 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.
31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.
32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.
33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.
34 Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.
35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.
36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

Again here is that purpose of the horn of the king of Greece, ( the prince that should come to cut off Messiah.) a god of forces ( this will involve wars to make these separate horns/kingdoms)

This horn causes these people to rule over many ( in separate kingdoms) and this land is divided for gain.

The prince/horn, goes against those of the east and north, and he goes to make many away ( from the faith of Christ) and plants his palace in the glorious holy mountain, yet comes to his end.

Now flip the page to understand this moment right now. It is at the time of trouble, which was never before ( the great affliction Jesus speaks of and tribulation.)

Now Daniel is told to shut up these words, to the time of the end ( now unsealed)....

Daniel 11:37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.
39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

Daniel 11:44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.
45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, ( great tribulation. Matthew 24:21) such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Jesus now gives the teaching for the end, and refers to understanding the thing spoken by Daniel.

First, the word is, to avoid being deceived. This is because He predicts many coming saying they are in the name of Christ, and they shall deceive many.

This happens through wars and rumours of wars, but to not be troubled, as the end is not yet, these are instead what begins the sorrows.

These are the many false prophets, sent to earth to deceive many.

Remembering in Daniel ( and in Job and in Psalms) how it is when the transgressors are come to a full, and when the workers of iniquity flourish, how the wicked are reserved to the day of destruction, ( remember these are the ways of the Lord very deep, past finding out) Jesus describes iniquity abounding, because the love of many goes cold....

Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Remember now also, the horns purpose was to corrupt the covenant by flatteries, and this caused a time of trouble, which was never before there was a nation, and as Jesus now says, there shall be great tribulation such was as was not since the beginning of the world.

It is also the days of vengeance to fulfill all things which are written. It is great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

Here again a third time mentioned in the same chapter, is the focus, they say they are for Christ, but we are told to believe them not. It is the false prophets ( giving false prophecy of Christ) showing signs and wonders to deceive. Jesus says it yet again to make this clear, wherever they say Jesus is, to believe them not....

Matthew 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Luke 21:22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

Mark 13:18 And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter.
19 For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.

Matthew 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

Here is Jesus clarifying for us, against those false prophets ( this is how we know who it is) how they claim to make prediction of the day and the hour of Christ. ( but they fail of the vision)

Matthew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Noel777

Dec 24, 2021
Bolton
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Part 3.

Remember now that year of the horns scattering and dividing of the land for gain ? Here in history is the fulfillment and outcome..

The Great awakening.

The First Great Awakening of the 1740's increased religiosity in most of the colonies.

1749, the Dutch great awakening.

1749, George Whitefield, the major figure of the great awakening, preached in the open air at Leeds.

The American revolutionary war began 1775. Securing an independent state from Great Britain. ( the revolution caused by independent feelings in the Colonies), self awareness, self determination, freedom from authorities over them)

Now here is the full summary of the scattering by that horn ( the prince that cut off Messiah) and who divided the land ( of USA, Britain and the rest of the world for gain)

That first great awakening, was the beginning of divided countries, and the beginning of the dividing ( through war) of the churches.

Each religious movement displays an obsession of persons.

Attempts by the British crown to place an Anglican bishop within the American colonies blended this anti-authoritarian spirit and the anxieties of popery. In 1749-1750 and 1760-1770, the Anglican Church made moves to establish an episcopal authority within the American colonies.

Episcopal Church (United States made separation from the church of England after the american revolution. ( during that prophesied time of 1750, from the 1740's up until 1775)

SDA obsession Ellen White. ( seeking as the Greeks with wisdom of words/ the foolish wisdom of this world) which is with wisdom of words to make the cross of Christ of no effect. (1 Corinthians 1:17.) Speaking in the words which mans wisdom teaches, without demonstration of the spirit. ( 1 Corinthians 2:4 ( the spirit comes by the hearing of faith. Galatians 3:2)

Which is from Miller, Millerite religion of Christs second coming. ( the robbers of thy people is exalt themselves to establish the vision but fall as did Miller)

Joseph bates first sabbath teacher of Adventists influenced by Millertite preacher, who was influenced by a seventh day baptist. Seventh day Baptists began in 1671.

Joseph Bates led Adventist movement, then Ellen White, her many visions and spiritual leadership convinced her fellow Adventists that she possessed the gift of prophecy ( including Trinitarian beliefs) they also believe in a millennial rule with Jesus in heaven. they believe lucifer rebelled against the law of God

SDA believe Jesus was cleansing the sanctuary in Heaven ( Daniel 8:14).

SDA believe there is a remnant who keep the commandments of God. ( this is the covenant corrupted by flatteries)

Ellen Whites writings/ministry is referred to as the spirit of prophecy ( the many false prophets who caused the scattering and dividing of the land for gain)

Calvinists obsess about Calvin ( French and France supported Presbyterian Scotland against England at time of English civil war, Presbyterian also follow Calvin. Calvinism began in 1519 with reformation in Europe.

Presbyterian, follow some of John Calvin and reformed tradition, and have roots to church of Scotland, formed during and a result of, the English civil war separations ( 1642).

Lutherans obsess about Luther. Began posting in 1517, to break from Catholicism.

Baptists obsess about the baptist. who say they are protestants ( there is seventh day baptists also) began in 1638 in America.

Methodists come from teaching of John Wesley ( England and Wales) Introduced to America in 1771.

Pentecostal are a baptist worshiping belief. Its origins inspired from Wesley, in the 19th century and formed in 1905.

Catholics obsess about the pope. This first began with Emperor Constantine making Christianity legal in 313, and popes are recorded in Rome from then. In 380 Christianity became the state religion.

J.W obsess about name of Jehovah, who began in the 1870's.

That is the world, divided and scattered, and some of it was scattered through war as predicted, and other was corrupted through flatteries, as predicted, and occured in America during 1740-1750, through the great awakening, which is the division and independence Americans wanted, achieved through the beginnings of sorrows, the nations against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.

Then America separating from England ( country and church ) in 1775, is part of that prediction of Jesus for the wars and rumors of wars to be the beginnings of sorrows. This is told why below, America to split from the church over them, was America resisting against the ordinances of God, as the powers that be ( who were over America) were ordained of God, and to receive themselves damnation for resisting agaiunst the power of God...

Romans 13: 1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

Christianity in the United States - Wikipedia

Summit Learning

The Great Awakening and the American Revolution - Journal of the American Revolution