The Greatest Show on Earth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hugs

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hugs
Watched the entire movie, I believe like 80% is true, many would say Q-Anon is back at work

Joe Biden died Jan 20, 2021 and the current figure is an actor?

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think QAnon is a disinformation plant by the Left.
It does get difficult figuring which sideis holding the ball.
It changes.
Like some Q posts refer to good guys and some refer to bad guys. Until something manifests itself it's hard to say for sure.

Either way their all actors. Only it's a real time movie and we're all in it.
Black swans and FF's and conspiracy theories, but future proves past, just like prophecy.

Some believe this is a Holy War between Good and Evil. And the real veil, the one that's been pulled over all of our eyes is becoming transparent.
Human race has been slaves since time began.
It's always the "system" . Whether it's Babylon or Egypt or Roman, all are systems. All try to build that tower of Babel.
And all fall.

We haven't figured out how not to kill ourselves yet. You would think it would be a matter of self preservation, however, man seems hell bent on blowing us all up for some strange reason.

I think Q can go either way. Either give truth or disinformation.
Depends on who's listening and reading.
Which both are necessary to the game no matter what side your on. It's the Art of War.

Our job as Anons are to discern between the two. Same way Christians discern scripture.
And why would the left create a psyop and then go after it like it's poison?
And try to convince people it is just a conspiracy theory?
If it's their psyop of which they have many, if it is to reach their audience, then why post things that can be descriminating to the one posting?

The Deltas... the time between the posts and the actual occurances are happening more often now.
How can you know the future?
What did Tesla know?

What is CERN? And Why?

Why are they trying to kill us? With chemicals in the air, food, water, clothing, everything is chemicals. And attack us with viruses and give us poison for medicine? Why are they fearmongering over an eclipse?
What do they know that we don't know?

The next move.

There is only a short time and they know it. And so do we.

Lot of movement going on. Everything is shifting. Shaking maybe. Both the physical and the spiritual realm.
Emotions are high, tempers are hot, and there is fear and hate all around.

Stay cool, remain calm. Keep your eyes on the Lord. Don't be fooled by the signs and wonders, we got black suns and blood moons and even a devil's comet in the wings. The world is electrified and with the impulses from the electromagnetic waves from the moon and sun and comet... this could be interesting.
I put a lot of attention into Y2K and we're still here.
Although I do believe that was the beginning of the end. Or perhaps it was 2012 and the Myan calendar.
The same year the London Olympics Grand opening was a story about covid vaccines.
How did they know that?

Have you ever read or listened to Behold a Pale Horse by William Cooper?

There's a lot of prophets telling us things we should have listened to long ago. Like the military industrial complex, the federal reserve, the CIA and the intelligence agencies.

Q is like that. Drops crumbs like watch this, read that, and draw your own conclusions, and when in doubt, dig more.
Not like the Administrations attempt to create a Dept. of Thought Police, that tell you what you should believe and what you shouldn't.
Or like the media trying to convince you that burning down cities are simply peaceful protests.

When you hear the truth you know it. And after awhile you can figure out which side just moved the next chess piece.
Kind of reminds me of that game..Illuminati card game, where all the cards depicted some kind of catastrophe. From plagues to nuclear waste to zombie apocolypse.

The only winning move is not to play.
Watch, Learn, Listen...
Learn to Discern.

What is real and what is an illusion?

Hugs

Duck Muscles

Mar 19, 2024
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
The videos won't play here.

I think there are two considerations here.

Asking ourselves if the old tactic of hiding in plain sight is what we're witnessing at work? Nationally,as far as in America. Or,globally.

Secondly, would those active in issuing the global control of people and governments let themselves come to public attention?

Or,would they be better served by manufacturing false narratives designed as expose' ? So to mislead a frightened public into thinking they've finally got a handle on things.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The saying goes, the devil isn't allowed to not reveal what he plans to do. It's a rule I guess.
And a lot of things they been showing us through hollywood movies and documentaries. But we just watched them as movies and not a way to reveal what their intentions were.
A lot of things in symbolism that we don't think it means anything, it's just a design. But most symbols have a reason. And if you know the symbols you have an idea of what's controlling them.
So in one way yes, everything is hidden in plain sight, but you have to have eyes to see and an open mind to curiosity.
It's global. Every country everywhere around the globe is feeling the effects of change coming.
Mostly in the financial sectors. The US dollar is going to crash, not sure if BRICS will be the answer, or digital currency.
The Fed is broke. We're printing toilet paper and charging millions of tax dollars to pay back the useless loans.
It's absolute theivery and fraud on the American people. And they don't care that we know it either.

And the money doesn't go where they say it will. Otherwise after all these years hunger and homelessness would of been eradicated long ago. But they don't care.

I don't believe it was their intention to come into public view. However when LOUD MOUTH TRUMP got in there and started calling out FAKE NEWS! That got them triggered. That's when they knew they were caught in the Russia Hoax. They know we knew about Seth Rich.
Wikileaks made it's debut with all the scandal surrounding Hillary and Podesta and his obsession with spirit cooking.
So then there was Floyd and the BLM group joining up with antifa, changing the narrative. Because too much was being exposed.

For every reveal there is a change to the narrative. Almost like trading punches in a boxing ring.

I'm not sure who has a handle on anything at the moment. I hear a lot of confusion and anxiety when I watch the news channels.

It's about a one world power and who is going to run it. Most of the major powers are taking sides.
Brazil, Russia, India, China, and possibly Saudi Arabia? BRICS, are or have already formed their own currency and market.
I don't underrstand a lot about economics, but I believe whoever has the best currency kind of controls the supply chain.
They control the market and eventually the banks. Then we pay taxes to whoever in whatever currency for things that have nothing to do with us at all, but will be used to build up other nations... like umm Ukraine and Afghanistan.. and help Iran build nuclear weapons.
Only we won't have to hide it in helicopters on pallets of cash. They just take it.

They try to keep it quiet because they don't want an .. dare I say it.. an insurrection against a government that is treasonous and selling our country out from under our feet.
But Trump just won't shut up. And he's making them very upset.
This summer is gonna be HOT.
Make 2020 look like a day at the park.
They have more soldiers now, coming over the southern border, from over what, like 132 different countries.
You want to talk about an insurrection. They are infiltrating our schools, our homes, our national parks, our food kitchens and salvation armies. And the government gives them money and lodging and travel and food and clothes, while our own are left dying on the streets of san francisco and other major cities rampant with unchecked lawlessness.

Yup, it's going to be interesting.
But we will come through this on the other side.
Because in the end..
God always wins.
Pray. It's the most favoured weapon of our time.
And put on the armour of God.
And remember...
He has your back.

Hugs

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think QAnon is a disinformation plant by the Left.
The org went by the name "Q" around the time of Nov 2020 election, it made many false predictions "MANY"

The movie presented has Joe Biden dead on Jan 20, 2021 and a actor has been in his place for the past 3+ years, do you believe that?

If Trump is running a shadow presidency, what's the secret meaning in allowing 7 million illegals immigrants into the country?

Last edited:

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The org went by the name "Q" around the time of Nov 2020 election, it made many false predictions "MANY"
The old Star Trek series reboot with Captain Picard featured an immortal Omniscient being named Q.
He'd challenge the world view of the Enterprise crew using his powers to alter their perception of reality.

When QAnon first came on the scene classic TV show networks here started showing reruns of Star Trek. The Q episodes looped for weeks.

Al-Qa’ida (AQ), QA, QAnon.
ISIS= Mossad: I
srael's Secret Intelligence Service .

Every anti-government group Soros has funded,started,have an slogan title or acronym . It's a common thread throughout.A trait of a man whose own name is a palindrome?

Symbolism is part of the language style of the shadow governors of this plane.

We all know D.C is laid out in a Masonic grid.

The September 2001 tragedies occurred on a date that reflects the national emergency services phone number 911.
The movie presented has Joe Biden dead on Jan 20, 2021 and a actor has been in his place for the past 3+ years, do you believe that?
It's absurd.

If Trump is running a shadow presidency, what's the secret meaning in allowing 7 million illegals immigrants into the country?
It is Biden who is running a shadow presidency with BHO in the shadows.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Agree 100%, the real commie dictator behind the scenes BHO
The ME policies are the giveaway. Along with the hostile threats against Israels self defense against Muslim HAMAS.

The border policy here separating minors from their children in detention centers ,and the blame cast against Trump for that,was actually signed into law by Obama during his last term.

Trump had nothing to do with it.

Reactions: Truth7t7