The Green Horse (Discussion)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Misty Williams

Apr 8, 2022
Mobile
thefathershouseboc.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey guys,

This week we had a conversation about the green (pale) horse on the podcast ( YouTube/ Spotify/ iTunes. ) and I wanted to bring that here to see what you think. I'm curious about what you all believe the Holy Spirit has revealed to you (if anything). Obviously, only God knows in the end, but I think it's a good conversation to have among Christians. Some believe the green horse symbolizes, pestilence, while others believe it symbolizes the coming new world order and the hardships involved with going "green". Share your thoughts but please be respectful of others. This should be a place where we can chat without judgment. Amen?

Join the discussion :)

Reactions: Earburner

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey guys,

This week we had a conversation about the green (pale) horse on the podcast ( YouTube/ Spotify/ iTunes. ) and I wanted to bring that here to see what you think. I'm curious about what you all believe the Holy Spirit has revealed to you (if anything). Obviously, only God knows in the end, but I think it's a good conversation to have among Christians. Some believe the green horse symbolizes, pestilence, while others believe it symbolizes the coming new world order and the hardships involved with going "green". Share your thoughts but please be respectful of others. This should be a place where we can chat without judgment. Amen?

Join the discussion :)
I find that your approach in the use of the word "pale" (G5515 "choros"), meaning: greenish, dun colored, green pale), and associating it with "going green" is very interesting. Through the H/S I will be praying and looking into the reality of such a possible connection.
I am very much aware of how Jesus used single words of scripture in order reflect on scripture written in the past, as well as to project it upon scripture, that was to be written in the future, upto Revelation in 96 AD

Last edited: